Sick reversable MGS V box art, only for Japan though :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by porkchopxp (1157 posts) -

Check out the beautiful LE flipside box art for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/MGS-Ground-Zeroes-Reversible-Cover-Shinkawa.jpg

Me wants . . .

#2 Posted by ewalthour (763 posts) -

@porkchopxp: yeah I saw it yesterday. It's cool ...reminds me of the first mgs US game.

#3 Posted by Young_Charter (19884 posts) -

@porkchopxp said:

Check out the beautiful LE flipside box art for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros

http://www.metalgearinformer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/MGS-Ground-Zeroes-Reversible-Cover-Shinkawa.jpg

Me wants . . .

I want it too.... Nicee..

#4 Posted by Black_Lizard (1296 posts) -

Konami pls ..... ;_;

#5 Posted by PoisoNFacecamO (8 posts) -

Its not japan only, all ps3, ps4, x360 and xbone covers are reversible in North America too.

#6 Posted by porkchopxp (1157 posts) -

@poisonfacecamo said:

Its not japan only, all ps3, ps4, x360 and xbone covers are reversible in North America too.

Really? That's not what I heard. Have a friend who has his copy and said his cover(PS4) was not reversible. Even if we don't get it, someone's bound to scan it up to the web for us to print out. I like to have as much Shinkawa MGS stuff as I can get.

#7 Edited by BiggChonies882 (50 posts) -

Pretty sure it's for North America too.

#8 Posted by GuitarSmash (208 posts) -

KOJIMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 Posted by BattleSpectre (6236 posts) -

Snake? Snake?!? SNAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

#10 Edited by porkchopxp (1157 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

Dum-Dum, Dum-Dum-Dum, DUM! DUM! DUM! Snaaaaaake!

#11 Edited by yokofox33 (29910 posts) -

That's pretty hot. You know, sadly, I've never played/finished a main MGS game. I'm a terrible person.

#12 Posted by porkchopxp (1157 posts) -

@yokofox33 said:

That's pretty hot. You know, sadly, I've never played/finished a main MGS game. I'm a terrible person.

Naaaw, they can be long-winded affairs and not for everyone. However, I recommend you give MGS 3: Snakeater a try. It's the chronological start to the series and happens to be a great game. Make sure it's the Subsistence version with the better camera(you'll find it as part of the HD collection OR Legacy collection). Give it a go and if you like it I promise you it'll open a whole new gaming world for you.

#13 Posted by yokofox33 (29910 posts) -

@porkchopxp: Yeah, I borrowed my friend's copy of the HD collection, so I'll have to try it out at some point. I'm just not into 3rd-person tactical shooters/stealth games. I realize you can just plow through enemies if you want, but that would ruin the fun for me. Once I get my backlog down a bit I'll give it a shot.

#14 Posted by GiantAssPanda (1606 posts) -

@porkchopxp said:

@BattleSpectre said:

Dum-Dum, Dum-Dum-Dum, DUM! DUM! DUM! Snaaaaaake!

But yeah. MGS art has always look spectacular. Dunno who is behind it but he's a true artist.

#15 Posted by BattleSpectre (6236 posts) -

Haha simply awesome ^

#16 Edited by sukraj (23060 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

snakeeeee eattter

#17 Edited by ShepardCommandr (2746 posts) -

Are you F@@$%$ shitting me Konami?

That reversible cover is everywhere EXCEPT Europe.

#18 Posted by barry000 (825 posts) -

i live in maryland and i have the ps4 version of the game and i have the reversible cover. whoever told you that the reversible cover was only for japan was lying to you.

#19 Posted by soapman72 (2714 posts) -

Why do I have it...