Sherlock Holmes crime and punishment ps4 avg score 7.5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

So who has the game and what do you think so far? I wanted this game badly but most scores are 7.5 and one 9/10 and one 8/10 but this is out of at least 10 reviews I've skim through. I will wait until the game drops price. It seems like a great story but the load times and sometimes clunky controls hamper the game. I would have bought the game now but hoping drive club will be good in order to stem my patience for when Sherlock holmes price drop.

rafc84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 rafc84
Member since 2014 • 61 Posts

Yeah, not many people has interest in this game i guess...

i havent seen so much of it either, i played the Sherlock holmes in PS3 and it was decent :)

i think i will wait a bit until the price drops and then try it

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Its practically the only Adventure Game on console... If this doesn't sell well then boom.... No more Adventure Games..... However the PS4 will have another chance when The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter comes.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

I go to flipboard a lot to search for games to provide reviews or just news in general on multiple sites. Flip board is a great app for any news from various sources

. It seem sometimes u find things better than googling it.

Yeah it's a shame gamers font like this type of games. Gamers seem to either want those dumb weird games or shootem iOS that require no logical thinking but quick reflexes. Hey I like my uncharted, last of us Also but I like murder mystery with clues to solve. I think if Sherlock was more polished then maybe more people would gravitate towards it. I like the testament Sherlock hiolmes but thought it was ok as well and expected with the new engine this would blow me away. I notice the walking animations still look stiff to justify a 60$ price tag.

I still hope the game sell well so Sherlock will be greatly improved next time with a bigger budget. I understand frogware is like a indie game co.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

i like it