Shareplay not working?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

M31R3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1 M31R3
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Just played a couple of Towerfall Ascension matches with my buddy, works flawless, practically no lag etc. Wanted to show him Shadow of Mordor and he gets an error message saying "the viewing of the gamescreen is not allowed due to content restrictions in your country and region". This also occured when trying to play the PES demo.

Anyone else getting this? Possible fix?

toonfan16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 toonfan16

This is happening for me as well. Hopefully it sorts itself out pretty soon. It was also Shadow of Mordor that gave my friend the same message, along with Freedom Cry.

linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3 linkyshinks
Member since 2006 • 1332 Posts

Could be just a hitch, although I do wonder if there could be such issues with certain games.. Eg: If game "X", has censored content in region "A", will someone from region "B", who's copies aren't censored, still be able to engage in SharePlay of game "X", with someone from region "A"?. There are certainly games that could fall into that category, question is what are the legalities of this issue and what will classification boards do about it. The PES issue if think may be connected to licensing issues. Time will tell on this whole issue.

MFbronz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4 MFbronz
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts

PSN is having issues right now as well. Surprise Surprise right?

M31R3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 M31R3

Did anyone here succesfully shareplayed the PES demo?