RUMOR: Bioshock To PS3!!!!(OXM)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KurupSoldr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 KurupSoldr
Member since 2006 • 4094 Posts
http://www.mygen.com.au/article.php?page_id=54478404110181074&se_id=29&format=4 could this be another exclusive from xbox to PS3!
Miguel16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Miguel16
Member since 2004 • 6065 Posts
seems legit....i dunno i was planning on playing this on my pc anyway...any idea when this is coming out
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
I have no doubt that it is coming to PS3, they have announced it before, then withdrew their statement. there is no doubt that the game is in development for PS3. the question is when will it be out? one thing for sure, it will be out on Xbox 360/PC before it touches PS3.
stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
nothing is confirmed, so I wouldn't count on it.
TE_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TE_Lawrence
Member since 2005 • 6934 Posts
It's what many have been expecting for some time, though there's still no official confermation. I just hope that people for once will pick up this game because System Shock 1 and 2 were financial flops never managing to reach 200k in sales despite being critically acclaimed.
cooper182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#6 cooper182
Member since 2006 • 432 Posts
nothing is confirmed, so I wouldn't count on it.stygiansanity
How many times have we heard that '' dont count on it '' and a week later then they announce it.
TE_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TE_Lawrence
[QUOTE="stygiansanity"]nothing is confirmed, so I wouldn't count on it.cooper182
How many times have we heard that '' dont count on it '' and a week later then they announce it.

Too often some would say
GIJames248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GIJames248
Member since 2006 • 2176 Posts
I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.GIJames248

same here, not really lloking forward to it, but it would be great for PS3 fans that like this sort of game.
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#10 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
I heard it will be a timed exlusive, meaning PC and 360 1st, PS3 several months later. Which is cool... everyone needs a chance to play this awesome game. I'm doing the pee-pee dance in anticipation over Bioshock.
risi37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 risi37
Member since 2005 • 4542 Posts
again this rumor
SmoothBrother1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SmoothBrother1
Member since 2003 • 1078 Posts
I heard it was only coming out on the 360 and PC at X06.
SmoothBrother1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SmoothBrother1
Member since 2003 • 1078 Posts
I heard it was only coming out on the 360 and PC at X06.
jackle2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14 jackle2071
Member since 2004 • 5477 Posts
ok now with this news. ill mabe buy the fact that it is coming out for ps3. before this news i didt think it was going to make it. tho im still gona buy it on the 360 just cuz this is one of my most wanted games and i dont really want to wait anouther few months to play it on ps3. besides at this point i dont even have a PS3
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 snyper1982
Member since 2004 • 3407 Posts
How can you not like something that is not even out yet?
TE_Lawrence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 TE_Lawrence
[QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.snyper1982

Maybe based on the previous Shock titles.
zhuojloh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 zhuojloh
Member since 2004 • 1796 Posts
Don't count on it this year. Next year maybe. but definately not this year. Which also give some ppl a reason to brag, bah old games, you can have it.
Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts
seems legit....i dunno i was planning on playing this on my pc anyway...any idea when this is coming outMiguel16
June on 360/ PC, BTW , if it comes to ps3, it won't be until 08'!
Avatar image for volumetricCloud
volumetricCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 volumetricCloud
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
bioshock will flop...dont get hyped bout this game.
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 snyper1982
[QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.TE_Lawrence

You still cannot like or dislike something that is not in existence. Sorry, but it is not possible.
mohammad112388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mohammad112388
Member since 2006 • 609 Posts
Allready confirmed in the new issue of psm. Cant post scans cuz ill get slapped with a violation.
theshadow1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 theshadow1212
Member since 2004 • 490 Posts
Thats something to get excited about
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#23 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
[QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.snyper1982

You still cannot like or dislike something that is not in existence. Sorry, but it is not possible.

I may be mistaken, but by your definition, Love is not possible? I think your theory is flawed. I can chose to like or not like a game if I want to. If I don't want to like mass effect, i don't have to, and its a valid point. for instance, you're a bunch of words on my computer screen, and I'm not sure I like you.
Flame_Blade88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#24 Flame_Blade88
Member since 2005 • 39348 Posts
I think it will come to the PS3 eventually. But personally I have no interest in the game so I don't really care.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#25 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
With so many rumors circling this one, i think it is safe to say that it is coming to the PS3.
rahzel54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26 rahzel54
Member since 2004 • 1732 Posts
Bioshock along with GeoW and maybe NG2 (whenever that gets released) are the only games that really interest me on the 360. if it comes to ps3 (which i think it will eventually) this is great news.
Sully28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 Sully28
Member since 2003 • 5097 Posts
Well if it is comming to PS3 than ill buy it for that over my PC since i like my PS3 titles being up. Eather way ill get it so i win.
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 snyper1982
[QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.0rin

I may be mistaken, but by your definition, Love is not possible? I think your theory is flawed. I can chose to like or not like a game if I want to. If I don't want to like mass effect, i don't have to, and its a valid point. for instance, you're a bunch of words on my computer screen, and I'm not sure I like you.

Ok.... You keep telling yourself that. I will stand by what i say though. It is impossible to either like or not like something that does not exist. You cannot make an opinion on something that is just not there to make an opinion about. You can speculate as to whether or not you will like it, but you can not experience the liking of something or disliking of it without that experience. The word like defines an experience, without that experience you are only postulating.
cvasquez311

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29 cvasquez311
Member since 2004 • 962 Posts
who cares if it's coming out for PS3 or xbox, it's gonna be best on PC with a beefed machine + beefed GPU anyways.
davez82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30 davez82
Member since 2003 • 1864 Posts
i think all the credible gaming sites know this is coming to ps3.. the fact that gamespot sitll has this game under ps3 should hint something.. its just bieng covered up to help M$
VonGak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 VonGak
Member since 2003 • 15399 Posts
[QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.snyper1982

So you can't predict disliking of a game in a specific genre or a sequel to an established franchise? Because will should backfire on many of your claims about upcoming PS3 titles. Or are you trying to say "people are not allowed to dislike anticipated xBox 360 titles"? :P
bballboy986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 bballboy986
Member since 2003 • 272 Posts
[QUOTE="0rin"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.snyper1982

Ok.... You keep telling yourself that. I will stand by what i say though. It is impossible to either like or not like something that does not exist. You cannot make an opinion on something that is just not there to make an opinion about. You can speculate as to whether or not you will like it, but you can not experience the liking of something or disliking of it without that experience. The word like defines an experience, without that experience you are only postulating.

I happen to think that unicorns suck... they don't exist right?
bballboy986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 bballboy986
Member since 2003 • 272 Posts
i think all the credible gaming sites know this is coming to ps3.. the fact that gamespot sitll has this game under ps3 should hint something.. its just bieng covered up to help M$davez82
why would sony allow that? going to have to come up with a better conspiracy theory than that.
Vendrena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 Vendrena
Member since 2006 • 852 Posts

ya your right you can't say something is stupid before its out, but what he is saying is that he doesn't like what he sees so far or that its not interesting. Well IMO i don't really care for this game and i don't think it will hurt PS3 much if it doesn't come. If it does come then "YAY" for the ppople who have ps3 and want to play it but if it doesn't come then "oh wel.l"
Xanog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Xanog1
Member since 2004 • 12332 Posts

As I said in multiple other topics of this subject, I'll wait for official confirmation from the developer on this, although I would be happy if this ended up true.

-Spock-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Spock-
Member since 2006 • 7072 Posts
It would be idiocy to completely cancel a game which was originally headed to PS3. Plus, although Microsoft have announced that it is exclusive to platforms under their umbrella, 2K games are still publishing Bioshock. This means that it's within their rights to release it for the PS3 at a later date. I therfore call timed exclusive.
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#37 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
I'd love for Bioshock to come to the PS3. I was going to get it on the PC but this way I can play it on my 37" LCD in comfort.
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 snyper1982
[QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.VonGak

So you can't predict disliking of a game in a specific genre or a sequel to an established franchise? Because will should backfire on many of your claims about upcoming PS3 titles. Or are you trying to say "people are not allowed to dislike anticipated xBox 360 titles"? :P

What I am saying is you cannot experience something that does not exist yet. As I said, before you can make a guess as to whether you might like it, but to actually like or dislike something implies experience. That can clearly not be the case as the game is not out.
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 snyper1982
[QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="0rin"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.bballboy986

So you dislike the idea of unicorns. You cannot dislike something that does not exist.
G-Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 G-Legend
Member since 2005 • 7387 Posts
The Next Oblivion in my opinion. I think Bioshock is coming to the PS3 sooner or later just like Oblivion did and it's the same Publisher too.
RabbidDawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 RabbidDawg
Member since 2006 • 960 Posts
[QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="0rin"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.snyper1982

So you dislike the idea of unicorns. You cannot dislike something that does not exist.

Really why do you care? If they say they dont like it, they dont like it. If they have either just played other games in the franchise, or just seen the videos, shouldnt make a difference, they know what games they like and dislike. By your logic saying it doesnt exsist menas it doesnt exsist at all. Meaning that they havnt started production or design or anything for the game, when we know the game has been in production and does exsist its just not ready for reatail yet. So your logic is flawed as well.

Still though Im curious as to why it would bother you when someone says they dislike it? Who cares really if it is available for retail yet or not. People have an Idea of what the game is about...enough of an idea to say whether they will like it or not. Its just a video game forum man.
Kruegmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#43 Kruegmeister
Member since 2003 • 539 Posts
It was Originally Announced for Both Systems.
But Remember it can Still be a 360 "Exclusive" and still come out for the PS3 since they have redefined Exclusive to mean 3 months.
It is really hard to spend millions developing a game for only 1/3 of the Systems unless Microsoft, Sony, or Nintendo is giving you "Love Money".
Look for it to be at least on the PS3 and the 360.
The Wii is another Story because it might not have the Poneys under the Hood.
glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

[QUOTE="0rin"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.snyper1982

It DOES exist, and he has a choice if he would like it or not. Yes, he hasn't experienced it yet, but he doesn't have to. Maybe he watched videos of it already and doesn't like the setting of the game. Chew on that...maybe it'll help your logic.

snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 snyper1982
[QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="0rin"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.RabbidDawg

Really why do you care? If they say they dont like it, they dont like it. If they have either just played other games in the franchise, or just seen the videos, shouldnt make a difference, they know what games they like and dislike. By your logic saying it doesnt exsist menas it doesnt exsist at all. Meaning that they havnt started production or design or anything for the game, when we know the game has been in production and does exsist its just not ready for reatail yet. So your logic is flawed as well.

Still though Im curious as to why it would bother you when someone says they dislike it? Who cares really if it is available for retail yet or not. People have an Idea of what the game is about...enough of an idea to say whether they will like it or not. Its just a video game forum man.

It doesn't bother me that someone says they dislike a agame, I couln't care less what other people like. It bothers me when people word something like "I don't like that game anyways." When the damned game is not even out. It is just one of my peeves. The game might as well not exist to him, since he cannot play it, it really make no difference how far along in production it is.
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

[QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="0rin"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.RabbidDawg

Way to tear em o new hole there buddy. ur right tho.

snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 snyper1982

[QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="0rin"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.glitch2424

It DOES exist, and he has a choice if he would like it or not. Yes, he hasn't experienced it yet, but he doesn't have to. Maybe he watched videos of it already and doesn't like the setting of the game. Chew on that...maybe it'll help your logic.

So that means he doesn't like the video he saw, or that the game doesn't look promising to him. That has what to do with the game play exactly? If I came on here saying, I haven't played RFOM, but I saw some videos, and I think the game sucks, people would tell me that my opinion is invalid, because I have not in played it. So how can this be any different? If the man would have said, I didn't like any of the other games in the series, and I am not looking forward to this one, I would have had no problem with it. It is simply the wording of the statement that I disagree with. I am not going into another in depth explanation of why you simply can't like or dislike something that does NOT exist(contrary to what you say, it does in fact not exist in any form that matters to we the consumer). So Chew on that.... Maybe it will help your common sense. I honestly cannot believe I have to defend the fact that you can't dislike something that is not even out....
snyper1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 snyper1982

[QUOTE="RabbidDawg"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="bballboy986"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="0rin"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="TE_Lawrence"][QUOTE="snyper1982"][QUOTE="GIJames248"]I don't like the game but it would be great for PS3 if it came over.Rakuho

Way to tear em o new hole there buddy. ur right tho.

:roll:
rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts
Game Informer mentioned in a big 5 to 10 page articale about a year ago that it was more than likely going to be on the PS3.