Ridge Racer 7 Game Opinion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

American-Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 American-Eagle
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Drift around corners at speeds over 160 mph take the lead as Ridge Racer 7 brings gamers a driving experience unlike any other. Sounds like a great game doesn't it? I recently rented Ridge Racer 7 and it really wasn't all that great. I couldn't wait to get home and play it. The game is very boring besides the fact you can drift around corners really easy. The drifting is very fake and gets boring after a while. You can put on body kits and paint your car and that's about the only decent fun thing. I did enjoy the game, but it's nothing I would purchase. What do you think of it?

noluvv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 noluvv
Member since 2002 • 352 Posts
I bought it, hate it and dont play it.  Im waiting for a good ps3 game that I like to come in so I cane trade in toward that purchase.
DylanDJK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 DylanDJK
Member since 2005 • 2001 Posts

Drift around corners at speeds over 160 mph take the lead as Ridge Racer 7 brings gamers a driving experience unlike any other. Sounds like a great game doesn't it? I recently rented Ridge Racer 7 and it really wasn't all that great. I couldn't wait to get home and play it. The game is very boring besides the fact you can drift around corners really easy. The drifting is very fake and gets boring after a while. You can put on body kits and paint your car and that's about the only decent fun thing. I did enjoy the game, but it's nothing I would purchase. What do you think of it?

American-Eagle

160mph? What are you smoking my cars are going 200-250mph :S. The beginning seems dull and slow but wait till about 30% in, thats when the fun kicks in then at 60%, it gets INTENSE!