Received a PSPgo 3-free games voucher for my PSP 3000. Is that normal?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KiD_ReMiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KiD_ReMiX
Member since 2011 • 254 Posts
I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. An internet search turned up nothing. On March 21 I bought a new PSP 3000 direct from Amazon.com. It delivered a few days later and after registering my new system with the PSN network I proceeded to play KH Birth by Sleep, the only game I had for it. Then, just last night, I got an email from the PSN network saying "Thank you for purchasing the PSPgo. Download your THREE FREE games today!" The game available for download were LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 3, and Ratchet and Clank Size Matters, but the download voucher had an expiration date of 3-31-11. So at this point i'm confused: not only did they send me a voucher for a system I don't have, but they sent an expired one. I was going to ignore the email but then I thought what the heck. No harm in trying out the promotion code number. So I did and the code actually worked! I let the games download overnight while I slept, and when I woke up this morning they were all installed and ready to go. So is this normal? Has anyone else with a PSP 3000 received this offer? Or did I just luck out?
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#2 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
That's pretty awesome. I've never heard of anything like this, and I don't have a PSP 3000. Sounds like you're just on the lucky end of some sort of processing error on the part of Sony or Amazon...
Avatar image for deactivated-5e07bdd20ced5
deactivated-5e07bdd20ced5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5e07bdd20ced5
Member since 2010 • 629 Posts
i just got my voucher to day its so awsome. i didnt realize i would get one so it was a verry happy bouns for me but i actually bought a pspgo
blacknight06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 blacknight06
Member since 2006 • 1422 Posts

You're so lucky. I hate you :x

:P

KiD_ReMiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KiD_ReMiX
LOL thanks for all the responses. I'm not sure why sony sent me the free games, but I'm not complaining. I'm lovin' them =]
scar-hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 scar-hawk
Member since 2008 • 5404 Posts
Good games. Did you have a choice of any 3 games you wanted? If so, I wouldn't have chosen Size Matters. I have LBP2 on my PS3, though too but you probably don't.
KiD_ReMiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KiD_ReMiX
i didn't have a choice. Just the three games mentioned. So far I've played LBP and enjoyed it, but haven't tried out SOCOM or Size Matters yet.
BIOKILLER123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BIOKILLER123
Member since 2010 • 1070 Posts
Your lucky. This has happen to someone else in Europe where he downloaded it on his PSP 3000 and got the code for the ten free games (Which is the deal that's stlll going on in Europe btw).
superdum2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 superdum2
Member since 2009 • 1558 Posts

its a shame there dlc good thing there free

Hammstray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points