Question about preordering Destiny on PSN + BETA

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sun-Tzu-GE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sun-Tzu-GE
Member since 2013 • 99 Posts

Hi guys,I know this will seem like a really dumb question for some of you but I haven't kept up with the news about the Destiny beta.I want to preorder it on PSN only to get access to the beta.Otherwise I would wait for a review.

Is everyone who preorders guaranteed a beta code ? Is there a deadline? For example only people who preorder before a certain date.Am I too late by any chance ?

Also, can I get a refund if I preorder on PSN and I change my mind before the game comes out ?

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Sun-Tzu-GE said:

Hi guys,I know this will seem like a really dumb question for some of you but I haven't kept up with the news about the Destiny beta.I want to preorder it on PSN only to get access to the beta.Otherwise I would wait for a review.

Is everyone who preorders guaranteed a beta code ? Is there a deadline? For example only people who preorder before a certain date.Am I too late by any chance ?

Also, can I get a refund if I preorder on PSN and I change my mind before the game comes out ?

Don't really know to be honest, but is it that important that you will be able to play the beta when you get the full game afterwards anyway?

Sun-Tzu-GE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Sun-Tzu-GE
Member since 2013 • 99 Posts

Yes,it is important because otherwise I wouldn't preorder.Like I've said,normally I would wait for reviews but I had fun playing the alpha and I don't have anything else to play in July.So a week of Beta would be nice.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

psn has a "no refunds" policy, if you pre-order a game, you cannot cancel it...

Avatar image for Prince_Denspion
Prince_Denspion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Prince_Denspion
Member since 2004 • 2748 Posts

I was able to get into the alpha that was open recently, i had preordered sometime ago through gamestop but never got any codes or anything. So don't know how that's gonna work out.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

I pre-ordered physical copy through an online shop, i got beta code and i can cancel the game if i dont like the beta....:D

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@aroxx_ab said:

I pre-ordered physical copy through an online shop, i got beta code and i can cancel the game if i dont like the beta....:D

Like a dirtbag :D

marlobc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 marlobc
Member since 2008 • 815 Posts

@aroxx_ab: @Jaysonguy: i did same , pre ordering at just click of a button :P