Question about preordering Destiny on PSN + BETA

#1 Edited by Sun-Tzu-GE (53 posts) -

Hi guys,I know this will seem like a really dumb question for some of you but I haven't kept up with the news about the Destiny beta.I want to preorder it on PSN only to get access to the beta.Otherwise I would wait for a review.

Is everyone who preorders guaranteed a beta code ? Is there a deadline? For example only people who preorder before a certain date.Am I too late by any chance ?

Also, can I get a refund if I preorder on PSN and I change my mind before the game comes out ?

#2 Posted by The_Last_Ride (69817 posts) -

Hi guys,I know this will seem like a really dumb question for some of you but I haven't kept up with the news about the Destiny beta.I want to preorder it on PSN only to get access to the beta.Otherwise I would wait for a review.

Is everyone who preorders guaranteed a beta code ? Is there a deadline? For example only people who preorder before a certain date.Am I too late by any chance ?

Also, can I get a refund if I preorder on PSN and I change my mind before the game comes out ?

Don't really know to be honest, but is it that important that you will be able to play the beta when you get the full game afterwards anyway?

#3 Edited by Sun-Tzu-GE (53 posts) -

Yes,it is important because otherwise I wouldn't preorder.Like I've said,normally I would wait for reviews but I had fun playing the alpha and I don't have anything else to play in July.So a week of Beta would be nice.

#4 Posted by MondasM (1213 posts) -

psn has a "no refunds" policy, if you pre-order a game, you cannot cancel it...

#5 Edited by Prince_Denspion (2573 posts) -

I was able to get into the alpha that was open recently, i had preordered sometime ago through gamestop but never got any codes or anything. So don't know how that's gonna work out.

#6 Posted by aroxx_ab (9221 posts) -

I pre-ordered physical copy through an online shop, i got beta code and i can cancel the game if i dont like the beta....:D

#7 Posted by Jaysonguy (37526 posts) -

@aroxx_ab said:

I pre-ordered physical copy through an online shop, i got beta code and i can cancel the game if i dont like the beta....:D

Like a dirtbag :D

#8 Posted by marlobc (800 posts) -