Purchased a PS3 today....bringing it back tomorrow

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Deyee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Deyee
Member since 2006 • 882 Posts
Cause I forgot my $50 off coupon from Best Buy.

They said as long as I didn't open it that I could bring it back and redeem the coupon and since it's for my wife and she won't be back till the 23rd (Her best friends wedding) it's easily done. :D
RENE2315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 RENE2315
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts
where did you get a 50 dollars coupon
Deyee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Deyee
With a Best Buy credit card you get various coupons in the mail.

I purchased my HDTV with the 18 months 0% interest (I'll have it paid off in 12 months).
Ngon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ngon
Member since 2004 • 2782 Posts
wow .. no interest...
Paper_Knife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Paper_Knife
Member since 2006 • 1592 Posts
i thought you were just flamin' :lol:
pageiszeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 pageiszeppelin
Member since 2006 • 379 Posts
Cause I forgot my $50 off coupon from Best Buy.

They said as long as I didn't open it that I could bring it back and redeem the coupon and since it's for my wife and she won't be back till the 23rd (Her best friends wedding) it's easily done. :D
Deyee
You bought your wife a PS3? I mean thats like one of the best gifts ever, but really?
BadSmerf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8 BadSmerf
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts
No way. I've had a Best Buy card for a long time, but never get sweet coupons like that! It might be because I never buy anything with it..... I'll probably have to start buying my PS3 games and blu-ray movies from there.
thedarkomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 thedarkomen
Member since 2007 • 859 Posts
You scared me there for a second!
luludooobee111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 luludooobee111
Member since 2005 • 1427 Posts
i like how its for your wife
LordXelNaga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LordXelNaga
Member since 2005 • 1161 Posts
reminds me of that song by the comedy band 'Tripod' where the guy buys the girlfriend a video game console
Deyee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Deyee
You bought your wife a PS3? I mean thats like one of the best gifts ever, but really?
pageiszeppelin

My wife plays video games and she'll more than likely use the PS3 more than I will as I have a new gaming rig soon to be built.

My 360 Gamerscore, Cumulative of 2 accounts(someone had the gamertag before I got Live Gold, so I had to switch), is probably 2900 or so (695 now because of the account switch) and my wife's Gamerscore is 3590 and that's without Live Gold.

Honestly, the only game I'm interested in is Gran Turismo. Other than that I'll play the 360 or PC. She wants to play MGS 4, and FF XIII.

My wife's Games: Oblivion (360), Enchanted Arms, Sims 2, Sims 2: University, Sims 2: Nightlife, WoW, Guild Wars, Splinter Cell (All of them), Ratchet & Clank (All of them), Jak & Daxter (All of them, except the racing game), Animal Crossing(DS), Meteos, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Viva Pinata, GTA: San Andreas (Xbox), Silent Hill (All of them), Final Fantasy (VII - XII), Doom 3 (Xbox)

My Games: Oblivion (PC), Gears of War, Guild Wars, Guild Wars: Factions, Splinter Cell (only the first one), Armed and Dangerous, GTA III (PC), GTA: San Andreas (PC), Test Drive: Unlimited, Forza Motorsport, Final Fantasy (All except for X, X-2, and XI), Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Doom 3 (PC), Tribes (All of them), UT2k4.

Both of Us: NFS: Underground, NFS: Most Wanted(she didn't beat the last stage), KOTOR(PC), Lost Planet, Diablo II

And that's just what we have in the house now, we sell our "don't play anymore" games on eBay.
hodayathink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 hodayathink
Member since 2006 • 113 Posts
[QUOTE="pageiszeppelin"]You bought your wife a PS3? I mean thats like one of the best gifts ever, but really?
Deyee

My wife plays video games and she'll more than likely use the PS3 more than I will as I have a new gaming rig soon to be built.

My 360 Gamerscore, Cumulative of 2 accounts(someone had the gamertag before I got Live Gold, so I had to switch), is probably 2900 or so (695 now because of the account switch) and my wife's Gamerscore is 3590 and that's without Live Gold.

Honestly, the only game I'm interested in is Gran Turismo. Other than that I'll play the 360 or PC. She wants to play MGS 4, and FF XIII.

My wife's Games: Oblivion (360), Enchanted Arms, Sims 2, Sims 2: University, Sims 2: Nightlife, WoW, Guild Wars, Splinter Cell (All of them), Ratchet & Clank (All of them), Jak & Daxter (All of them, except the racing game), Animal Crossing(DS), Meteos, Paper Mario, Super Mario Sunshine, Viva Pinata, GTA: San Andreas (Xbox), Silent Hill (All of them), Final Fantasy (VII - XII), Doom 3 (Xbox)

My Games: Oblivion (PC), Gears of War, Guild Wars, Guild Wars: Factions, Splinter Cell (only the first one), Armed and Dangerous, GTA III (PC), GTA: San Andreas (PC), Test Drive: Unlimited, Forza Motorsport, Final Fantasy (All except for X, X-2, and XI), Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Doom 3 (PC), Tribes (All of them), UT2k4.

Both of Us: NFS: Underground, NFS: Most Wanted(she didn't beat the last stage), KOTOR(PC), Lost Planet, Diablo II

And that's just what we have in the house now, we sell our "don't play anymore" games on eBay.

I think I love your wife.
Avatar image for ColoradoKindBud
ColoradoKindBud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 ColoradoKindBud
Member since 2005 • 23882 Posts
No offense, but why did everyone need to know this?  Try putting this kind of stuff in your blog or something.
MERC_RECONN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 MERC_RECONN
Member since 2006 • 2971 Posts

your post's causing some misunderstanding

-if people just read the topic without looking at the full thread, there might be some serious battle here

- the ps3 has nothing to do with your wife right? just the 50$ of yourwife which will not be reach by your hand until she came back on the 23rd

raystorm87

lol...Armageddon was about to rain down on you dude....I think you knew what you where doing. 

JcNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 JcNasty
Member since 2004 • 78 Posts
someone is jealous
Deyee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Deyee
Got $50 off the PS3. Now it's sitting in the Book Room waiting for her to get home. :D