skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Have I just got a bad White PS4?. When I turn it on the console it self makes cracking noises and creaking noise just like when you turn the radiator on. Im guessing it just the heat but I have never had this issue on any console be for. Also I still have the annoying very quiet bleeping sound when turned and have to unplug the power cord. Also when playing DVD movies etc the dvd noise is louder then expected also. Games and dvd movies plus Blu ray movies all run fine it just the console what makes a load of noises.

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

@skipper847 said:

Have I just got a bad White PS4?. When I turn it on the console it self makes cracking noises and creaking noise just like when you turn the radiator on. Im guessing it just the heat but I have never had this issue on any console be for. Also I still have the annoying very quiet bleeping sound when turned and have to unplug the power cord. Also when playing DVD movies etc the dvd noise is louder then expected also. Games and dvd movies plus Blu ray movies all run fine it just the console what makes a load of noises.

the cracking noise is normal because the plastic heats up and cools down and expands and stuff, but the dvd and bleeping noise I don't think is normal. Thats what happens when you put so much stuff into a small box. Sorry to hear that man, take it back to the store they have to give u a new one if its less than 30 days old.