This topic is locked from further discussion.

antonio151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 antonio151
Member since 2005 • 123 Posts
ive been a sony fan for a while but the last few months I've been fighting with myself on weather or not to buy a PS3 or just turn the other way and buy an xbox. the reason that im not even considering the wii is because what matters most to me are the graphics, and i just see the wii as a gamecube with a weird control. i was sure i was buying a PS3 until the graphics comparison I saw featured a couple of weeks ago on the site between the same 360 games an their PS3 versions. most of the 360 games looked noticeably betterbut i tried reasoning by telling myself that it was because the PS3 had come out so recently. Then all this PS3 shortage stuff and its high price - plus the fact that the 360 has better online and offline multi-player support... please help me out i dont know which is the eye candy to pick
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
what kind of answer do you think you'll get here? ummmm....go buy a Wii instead....how bout that?
BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts
system wars
AIH_PSP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 AIH_PSP
Member since 2005 • 2318 Posts
Well, I think you're in the wrong place to ask this question. Obviously everyone's going to say PS3.
eclipsed4utoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 eclipsed4utoo
Member since 2006 • 10578 Posts
make up your own mind, make the purchase, and deal with it like an adult. I feel a lock coming on.
truesKill87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 truesKill87
Member since 2007 • 282 Posts
ive been a sony fan for a while but the last few months I've been fighting with myself on weather or not to buy a PS3 or just turn the other way and buy an xbox. the reason that im not even considering the wii is because what matters most to me are the graphics, and i just see the wii as a gamecube with a weird control. i was sure i was buying a PS3 until the graphics comparison I saw featured a couple of weeks ago on the site between the same 360 games an their PS3 versions. most of the 360 games looked noticeably betterbut i tried reasoning by telling myself that it was because the PS3 had come out so recently. Then all this PS3 shortage stuff and its high price - plus the fact that the 360 has better online and offline multi-player support... please help me out i dont know which is the eye candy to pick antonio151
get out troll just get out.
CyanX73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 CyanX73
Member since 2004 • 3389 Posts
Can't really go wrong either way? I just enjoy Blue-ray movies so I'd say PS3.    
mus1523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 mus1523
Member since 2005 • 204 Posts
in before dee lockity lock lock
ejstrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 ejstrup
Member since 2005 • 2192 Posts
erhh dont compare a console that has been out for a year to a console that just came out .. graphics on ps3 will be even better than they are eventually, im sure of it
donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#10 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts
[QUOTE="antonio151"]ive been a sony fan for a while but the last few months I've been fighting with myself on weather or not to buy a PS3 or just turn the other way and buy an xbox. the reason that im not even considering the wii is because what matters most to me are the graphics, and i just see the wii as a gamecube with a weird control. i was sure i was buying a PS3 until the graphics comparison I saw featured a couple of weeks ago on the site between the same 360 games an their PS3 versions. most of the 360 games looked noticeably betterbut i tried reasoning by telling myself that it was because the PS3 had come out so recently. Then all this PS3 shortage stuff and its high price - plus the fact that the 360 has better online and offline multi-player support... please help me out i dont know which is the eye candy to pick truesKill87
get out troll just get out.

He isn't a troll, but this belings in system wars.