This topic is locked from further discussion.

Donnesia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Donnesia
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hey, I just bought a PS3 with some games and only just played some Fifa 13 with it. What are some good games to start with, what would u recommend? I've got; Sonic Generations, Blazblue, Assasin's Creed, Resonance of Fate, Final Fanasy 13, Little Big Planet and Ni No KunI.. I've no idea where to begin that's why I asked.
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

You just bought a PS3? you are so late its not even funny. I honestly dont even know what to recommend you, cuz look at the crappy list of games you got

im not sure your taste in gaming is adequate for me to to recommend you some good games.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

:roll:

Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
Awesome.. I'm still loving my PS3, more than ever.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#5 AvatarMan96
Member since 2010 • 7324 Posts

It all depends on what game genres you like. You seem to have a pretty wide spectrum from the games you listed, so I would suggest the Uncharted trilogy, the two (soon to be three) Batman: Arkham games, and the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#6 Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

Sticky. NoirLamia777 worked long and hard on that list. It's full of titles to choose from. I recommend you check it out.

And Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

ez_moneymaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ez_moneymaker
Member since 2006 • 1211 Posts
Check out metacritic. There you can view games that interest you and read reviews from critics and players. Right now I say you have plenty to play for awhile. Ni No Kuni is a long game. Im 43 hours into it. It is definitely the longest game I have played this gen outside of multiplayer. Get the exclusives for ps3. Resistance, Uncharted, Heavy Rain. From your collection it seems like you like the E rated games so I don't have any real recommendations.
Avatar image for AbstractRadical
AbstractRadical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 AbstractRadical
Member since 2013 • 632 Posts
You should totally buy Halo 3 for it.:|
TheG28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TheG28
You can't really go wrong with the unchartered trilogy, as for games that you can really get your teeth into and spend a while playing, Farcry 3, Skyrim, and Mass Effect 3 are good choices. Games are reasonably cheap now so some of the classics are easily affordable.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#10 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

You just bought a PS3? you are so late its not even funny. I honestly dont even know what to recommend you, cuz look at the crappy list of games you got

im not sure your taste in gaming is adequate for me to to recommend you some good games.

Nengo_Flow
dude what the hell? He is asking for advice you know not a lecture... And PS4 isn't exactly backwards compatible... Anyhow, go for Little Big Planet. God of War, Tomb Raider, Dragon Age: origins and MAss Effect. Those are great games to start with. Also get the HD versions for God of War
shaunchgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 shaunchgo
Member since 2006 • 4605 Posts

Personally, I would have waited for the PS4 and purchased those games on digitally once made available. Since you do have the PS3, I would start with the exclusives, but I'm not sure if you'd be interested based on the games you listed. Check out the Uncharted and God of War series. I hope you enjoy the console!

TheG28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 TheG28
Well said the_last_ride, and good recommendations! !!!
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#13 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
Well said the_last_ride, and good recommendations! !!!TheG28
Thank you, i can't really recomend that much, because i have mostly played on the 360 this gen and i loved Forza on that. But not a lot of gamers here like sports or racing games. So i just recomend what i think most people will enjoy. Also if you haven't played Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City i would recomend that
TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

Borderlands, Bioshock (not 2), Tomb raider underworld, Prince of Persia 2008 (I know I'm in the minority loving these games but I enjoyed them lots)

Warlord_Irochi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#15 Warlord_Irochi
Member since 2009 • 4291 Posts

I'm Surprised nobody mentioned "The Las of Us" here...

Also I would say Demon's Souls. Bit old but still a good game and a good exclusivity.