PS Now has potential

#1 Posted by tendoboy1984 (156 posts) -

I'm very excited for this PlayStation Now service. Being able to pay a monthly fee and get instant access to dozens of games is something I've always wanted. It's like Netflix and GameFly put together. I'm surprised Microsoft hasn't done something similar, considering they are constantly bragging about cloud computing.

#2 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71862 posts) -

I am really looking forward to it

#3 Posted by SoNin360 (5483 posts) -

I still highly doubt it will be worth paying for on top of PS+. I wonder how many games will be on PS Now that are or have been PS+ titles. I am still wondering what the price will be for single game rentals, though. That's something I could be interested in for the right price.

#4 Posted by BattleSpectre (6140 posts) -

I have a PS3, couldn't careless about this service, and my Internet does not allow me to participate anyway.

#5 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

Eagerly waiting more info, too.

#6 Edited by SgtSutton (345 posts) -

I'm intrigued by it. I got a beta invite, but still waiting for anything related to it. I know its confidential but I'm excited to see if its worth it.

#7 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71862 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

I have a PS3, couldn't careless about this service, and my Internet does not allow me to participate anyway.

It's made for the PS4 mate

#8 Posted by clr84651 (5449 posts) -

It is without a doubt a good service coming that will strengthen the gaming experience on the PS4.

#9 Posted by BattleSpectre (6140 posts) -

@The_Last_Ride said:

@BattleSpectre said:

What I meant was, this service allows you to stream PS3 game onto your PS4, I have no need for it as I own a PS3. Also some people aren't as lucky as you with unlimited bandwidth and super fast speed. So thanks but I'll have to pass.

#10 Edited by withe1982 (450 posts) -

It looks pretty sweet but I just don't get enough time to justify the monthly charges. If I had more free time it's definitely something I'd like to try but will wait to see how reliable the service proves to be before taking the plunge.

#11 Posted by The_Last_Ride (71862 posts) -

@BattleSpectre said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@BattleSpectre said:

What I meant was, this service allows you to stream PS3 game onto your PS4, I have no need for it as I own a PS3. Also some people aren't as lucky as you with unlimited bandwidth and super fast speed. So thanks but I'll have to pass.

Well that's my point, it is made for the PS4 in mind. It also sucks you don't have the connection