ps now free trial

This topic is locked from further discussion.

polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts

I just activated my ps now free 7 day trial today and i have been playing the sly cooper collection.

If you tried it, What have you guys been playing on your free trial or subscription?

I love this service, but i wish it was cheaper. Do you think the pricing is fair or is it overpriced for what you get?

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

huh I didn't even know there was a free trial. Good to know. I tried a game out during one of the earlier "beta" phases and was pretty impressed by how smooth the experience was. Input lag was quite quite modest for me, although I could see it being a problem for FPS and unacceptable for a 2D fighter. I got quickly used to it and think it would be fine for RPG/relatively low-stakes platforming.

gamenerd15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 gamenerd15
Member since 2007 • 4529 Posts

I did not use the subscription model, but I did play Ninja Gaiden 2, Sonic 4, Cathrine, and God of War: Ascension in the open beta. I had no problems at all. The service seems great for those who missed out on the PS3 altogether or who had a passing interest in quite a few games, but could not afford to play them all. It is not something that people should be subscribed to all the time, but it is a great service every once in awhile.