playstation is so amazing

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Dennysinny
Member since 2013 • 296 Posts

they actually have great games... they actually have the best third party games ever as well, playstation are always on top of their game when it comes to graphics and online gaming, im glad it is well balanced with all types of games kiddy games adult games and some games in all ages i like the fact that a game doesn't have to be exclusive to be a classic or a great game im glad that they can have first party games without just always depending on titles for hype, i believe in the future they will come out with even more amazing games, we do not have to worry about our main games being mario in a cat suit or bad selection of characters when it comes to certain games... or big delays games that can help them out or just a depending on 5 games just to have fun on the system. :)

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

I cant tell if this is a bot or a person that's never heard of blogs...

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

blog it

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#4 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@GTR12 said:

lol....I'm sure it's an actual person.

Avatar image for wg_mcfartypants
WG_McFartypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 WG_McFartypants
Member since 2013 • 233 Posts

It's rare you see that kind of enthusiasm without a restraining order involved.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dennysinny

@GTR12 said:

did you felt a sense of relief when you type that? hm.... feeling like the almighty spartan off 300 off them keyboards huh ? your feeling like a professor huh ?

or maybe it just the fact i do not want to blog ?????? maybe a little common sense ????? a little something called "thinking"

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
Member since 2013 • 355 Posts

If they blog it, people may not care and ignore it. But if they post it on here, rude people definitely won't care and post to the topic creator that they need to blog it; either way I see no point in this if people are not going to care. I agree with what you post in some way regarding Sony, but I feel Sony and third-party developers should do more regarding all the points you made.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6f5bd6cc396
deactivated-5c6f5bd6cc396

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5c6f5bd6cc396
Member since 2014 • 43 Posts

@dennysinny: yeaaaaaaah lol

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#9 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@dennysinny: That's why i switched back to PS3 in 2012, they continued to support the system and provided games. I've been with Sony since the PS2. I totally agree

@sukraj: @GTR12: you do know people post their blogs on the forum now right? It's an option...

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

@dennysinny said:

@GTR12 said:

did you felt a sense of relief when you type that? hm.... feeling like the almighty spartan off 300 off them keyboards huh ? your feeling like a professor huh ?

or maybe it just the fact i do not want to blog ?????? maybe a little common sense ????? a little something called "thinking"

I highly doubt he was trying to be mean.. Maybe you are new to Gamespot, which is totally fine! But these types posts are typically meant to be blog posts and not forum posts. There really isn't any active discussion to be had based on your original post other than Yay Sony is awesome!

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

@dennysinny said:

they actually have great games... they actually have the best third party games ever as well, playstation are always on top of their game when it comes to graphics and online gaming, im glad it is well balanced with all types of games kiddy games adult games and some games in all ages i like the fact that a game doesn't have to be exclusive to be a classic or a great game im glad that they can have first party games without just always depending on titles for hype, i believe in the future they will come out with even more amazing games, we do not have to worry about our main games being mario in a cat suit or bad selection of characters when it comes to certain games... or big delays games that can help them out or just a depending on 5 games just to have fun on the system. :)

I agree!

marlobc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12  Edited By marlobc
Member since 2008 • 815 Posts

What i like about PS , is that Sony is not afraid to take risks , to experiment on different types of games , and the result is something great .

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GTR12

@The_Last_Ride:

No I didn't know.

@MethodManFTW

Yeah exactly, I cant see how we discuss anything.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 The_Last_Ride

@GTR12: Well now you do :)

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dennysinny

@glitter said:

If they blog it, people may not care and ignore it. But if they post it on here, rude people definitely won't care and post to the topic creator that they need to blog it; either way I see no point in this if people are not going to care. I agree with what you post in some way regarding Sony, but I feel Sony and third-party developers should do more regarding all the points you made.

your correct no one reads blogs like that, what do you mean by " i feel third party develops should do more regarding ?"

@MethodManFTW said:

@dennysinny said:

@GTR12 said:

I highly doubt he was trying to be mean.. Maybe you are new to Gamespot, which is totally fine! But these types posts are typically meant to be blog posts and not forum posts. There really isn't any active discussion to be had based on your original post other than Yay Sony is awesome!

yes he was trying to be mean but i don't care because he has low self esteem that makes he feel tough on keyboards and if that makes him feel better then im glad to help anyone out, the reason of this is when someone is trying to be rude they put the little dots like "..." trying to feel smart, then his choice of words, i mean its common sense he was trying to be slick here i dont see how you wouldn't know, yes i am new to game spot and i see people take threads seriously like they the ones who actually own it i guess you can call them "forum cops" lol there is a discussion you can say the reason you like or if you disagree or agree its simple just like a few others who responded........

@The_Last_Ride said:

@dennysinny: That's why i switched back to PS3 in 2012, they continued to support the system and provided games. I've been with Sony since the PS2. I totally agree

@sukraj: @GTR12: you do know people post their blogs on the forum now right? It's an option...

do you think the ps4 will come out with a lot of games like the previous playstation ? why you think they not releasing games as fast as they used to ?

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Dennysinny

@marlobc said:

What i like about PS , is that Sony is not afraid to take risks , to experiment on different types of games , and the result is something great .

yes i just think people aren't interesting in buying consoles like that anymore

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Last_Ride

@dennysinny: We still have Gamescom, Guerrilla, Santa Monica, Sony Bend, Japan Studio, etc are all coming. It's just going to take time

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Dennysinny

@The_Last_Ride said:

@dennysinny: We still have Gamescom, Guerrilla, Santa Monica, , Japan Studio, etc are all coming. It's just going to take time

hmm... i see their warming up right now i know the exclusive are going to come pretty soon thanks for the information

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 The_Last_Ride

@dennysinny said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

@dennysinny: We still have Gamescom, Guerrilla, Santa Monica, , Japan Studio, etc are all coming. It's just going to take time

hmm... i see their warming up right now i know the exclusive are going to come pretty soon thanks for the information

No problemo, they are still getting exclusive content and exclusive games compared to the other platforms

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sukraj

@The_Last_Ride said:

i didn't know that

TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

PS always respected their choice to release games of all genres and have their exclusivities in all genres, that's why I stayed with PS since the PS1

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Last_Ride

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

i didn't know that

You do know :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
Member since 2013 • 355 Posts

@dennysinny: I just feel third party developers should do more, I am just seeing the same thing over and over again; I want to be more specific, but it probably is not a good ideas as it could lead to an argument.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sukraj

@The_Last_Ride said:

@sukraj said:

@The_Last_Ride said:

i didn't know that

You do know :)

ok whatever lol

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GTR12

Seeing as GlitchSpot wont let me comment at the end of the quote, MethodMan is correct, what's the point of this thread other than to say "Yay Sony is awesome"?

And since your new, and you think I'm a tough guy by using "..." I don't think you even know what it means, why would anyone HERE say Sony is bad? this is PlayStation discussion, not SW, you cant talk about the other consoles, you can but its minimal.

@dennysinny said:

@MethodManFTW said:

yes he was trying to be mean but i don't care because he has low self esteem that makes he feel tough on keyboards and if that makes him feel better then im glad to help anyone out, the reason of this is when someone is trying to be rude they put the little dots like "..." trying to feel smart, then his choice of words, i mean its common sense he was trying to be slick here i dont see how you wouldn't know, yes i am new to game spot and i see people take threads seriously like they the ones who actually own it i guess you can call them "forum cops" lol there is a discussion you can say the reason you like or if you disagree or agree its simple just like a few others who responded........

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#27 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

so your on a fanboy train....yayy..good for you. Seriously they are an entertainment company with good points and bad points, only real thing I think is in their favor right now from my point of view is they seem to be the most consumer friendly of the big three at the moment.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Dennysinny

@mattykovax said:

so your on a fanboy train....yayy..good for you. Seriously they are an entertainment company with good points and bad points, only real thing I think is in their favor right now from my point of view is they seem to be the most consumer friendly of the big three at the moment.

your on a haterboy train..... which is called the hating syndrome ! lol ... yes im a proud fanboy who likes the best console

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mattykovax

@dennysinny:

I am a hater even though a ps3 is my main console and I prefer sonys direction over MS and ninty? Man you are delusional and a perfect example of why fanboys are bad for the gaming community and make us look immature.

Dennysinny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dennysinny

@mattykovax said:

@dennysinny:

I am a hater even though a ps3 is my main console and I prefer sonys direction over MS and ninty? Man you are delusional and a perfect example of why fanboys are bad for the gaming community and make us look immature.

what does your ps3 has to do with your being a hater ? ps3 and ps4 are different consoles.... lol im delusional because i think the playstation 4 is amazing and your mad ..... im immature but your trying to purposely make insults.... i

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By mattykovax

No not necro threading, just came back from some real world shit, but what? I am a hater because I do not agree with you, even though I understand a brand that I support? troll harder Bitch, come at me and I will dismantle you.

Avatar image for delete-easycomeeasygo
delete-EasyComeEasyGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 delete-EasyComeEasyGo
Member since 2011 • 382 Posts

Ummm I'm sorry but I thought DigitalDame said it was cool to right a Blog on these forums which is said so on the Sticky by DigitalDame. I'm always open to here someones blogs these day.

Mindwipe77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Mindwipe77
Member since 2008 • 38 Posts

Playstation is definitely my console brand of choice. I own PS 1-4, psp and vita. IMO PS simply has the best exclusives for me, and being an JRPG nut it's definitely the place to be for that genre. I also have my secondary console to fit my retro needs from arcade-snes-etc for when i'm feeling nostalgic ^^