Playstation 4 GPU issue. Very annoyed.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tobie105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 tobie105
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Only been using my PS4 for about a week (since Christmas) and already am I going to have to get it replaced. Not really convincing me seeing as I changed platforms for this generation. Anyone else having this issue? I've seen other videos of similar issues, and I rang Sony, they keep saying it's the Battlefield disc. I'm sorry but how on earth if it possible for the issue to carry on to other games if it's disc damage?

The person at Sony made me do a full reset of my PS4, it worked for about 5 minutes into the Battlefield 4 campaign, in which it began again. I even tried Resogun, and the issue still occurs there. Watch the video to see my issue. Anyone else having this problem?

My issue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1EDUK9quzg

Video with someone suffering from similar issue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O_8TrQkx_w

Thanks.

Tobie

Avatar image for Lord_of_Terrans
Lord_of_Terrans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 Lord_of_Terrans
Member since 2004 • 196 Posts

Never happen with my PS4. Go to the store and exchange it while you can. I had similar issues with a faulty PC GPU years ago and got a new one.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3  Edited By JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts

Ask Sony if it's the Reogun disk as well since it happens in that too. Be best to return to the store as it's faulty it's covered by manufacturers warranty, should be able to simply exchange it.

scgarfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 scgarfield
Member since 2007 • 286 Posts

console exchange took a week in Australia.... I gotta say its bullshit sony cant trust the retailers to hold back a few consoles to provide fast exchanges for customers.