People losing faith, and feeling betrayed?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts
NEVERMIND. This thread just turned into a fanboy system wars fest, just like anything that isn't all flowers and rainbows for the PS3. (which is not surprising, as this IS the PS3 Forums :P) Forget I even brought it up.

This topic will just get locked anyway.
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GameCrazed85
Member since 2006 • 1013 Posts
I agree with you TC, though I am a little less happy. The Rainbow Six : Vegas delays are rediculous. I'm glad I picked it up for the 360 instead of waiting on sony and ubisoft to get around to releasing it. I am not happy with sony or the ps3 right now, I am hopeful that the future will be bright, but everytime it LOOKS bright, here come more game delays and so on. Everyone I know that bought a ps3 feels the same right now. Hopefully our situations will get better soon, My opinion on the whole deal.
Theempire30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Theempire30
Member since 2006 • 2420 Posts
OMG...its called PS2 games...get some long ones to wait till march.
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 krislim
Member since 2005 • 485 Posts
OMG...its called PS2 games...get some long ones to wait till march.Theempire30
We shouldnt have to play ps2 games... the ps3 had an awful launch followed by an even worse drought. I too have a ps3 and also an xbox360 and i remember when the 360 launched and had better games they werent awesome but they did the job and they didnt have as big of a drought as the ps3 is having now. Future looks bright for the ps3 but its still all unknown as there has been some delays and crappy ports from the 360 version. And to the original poster yes i am also an unhappy ps3 owner as i payed around 800 USD for the 60 gig and 4 games (got a great deal from someone) around launch time and have been on the 360 more than the ps3... Very dissapointed
Uzburacuz9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Uzburacuz9
Member since 2007 • 712 Posts
Well, I for one am .. not happy, but "ok" with waiting a little while for some better games to come out. But I know of a few people who are just really disheartened by the lack of titles (mainly online co-op games) comming out. (two+ months till R6 Vegas comes out). This really hits a soft spot, cause I see the PS3 losing ground because of its "lackluster" library. Yes, I (me) know that there will be plenty of great games in the future. but a lot of people are about the now, And its making some even consider getting a 360, which is fine, but it drives business away from the PS3.

People can only be told to be patient for so long, before they quit being patient, and just leave. I love my PS3, and I can't wait till Motorstorm, and Oblivion come out.
0rin
I see you in the forums alot and i must say..it disappoints me that you would create a pointless thread like this one.
michael098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 michael098
Member since 2006 • 3441 Posts
Why should you? iv never been short of games on the 360 so why should you be short of games on the ps3?
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 0rin
1. Thats basically all I've been playing since launch. 2. I will get GOW2 when it comes out 3. Why should I have to play good last gen games on my next gen system? That excuse is getting almost as old as "BU BU BU TEH BLU RAY!11one". YOU play PS2 games, I'll play what I want, thanks. It just so happens that right now, I want to play NEXT GEN games.
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GameCrazed85

"Play PS2 games and be happy"

Thats exactly why I paid $600+ for the new shiny black box. To replace my ugly dull looking ps2! Thank goodness it looks pretty now and I can play god of war 2 next month!

boss130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#9 boss130
Member since 2003 • 516 Posts
This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing.  To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you.  I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06).  I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it.  I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect.  You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing.  I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games).  Am I happy that delays seem to the norm?  Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together?  I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now.  Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site.  What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on.  It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us.  The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3.  I dont understand you people.  What did you expect from this post?  Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you?  If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"
peenatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 peenatrick
Member since 2003 • 704 Posts
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/a42660/playstation-3-enjoys-record-pre-orders.html

Doesn't sound like people are losing faith.
0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 0rin
[QUOTE="0rin"]Well, I for one am .. not happy, but "ok" with waiting a little while for some better games to come out. But I know of a few people who are just really disheartened by the lack of titles (mainly online co-op games) comming out. (two+ months till R6 Vegas comes out). This really hits a soft spot, cause I see the PS3 losing ground because of its "lackluster" library. Yes, I (me) know that there will be plenty of great games in the future. but a lot of people are about the now, And its making some even consider getting a 360, which is fine, but it drives business away from the PS3.

People can only be told to be patient for so long, before they quit being patient, and just leave. I love my PS3, and I can't wait till Motorstorm, and Oblivion come out.
Uzburacuz9
I see you in the forums alot and i must say..it disappoints me that you would create a pointless thread like this one.

what is so pointless about this thread? are you going to try and call me a troll now, because I am stating the obvious?
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GameCrazed85

[QUOTE="Theempire30"]OMG...its called PS2 games...get some long ones to wait till march.0rin
1. Thats basically all I've been playing since launch. 2. I will get GOW2 when it comes out 3. Why should I have to play good last gen games on my next gen system? That excuse is getting almost as old as "BU BU BU TEH BLU RAY!11one". YOU play PS2 games, I'll play what I want, thanks. It just so happens that right now, I want to play NEXT GEN games.

I dunno about you but blu-ray has been less than impressive for me as well being a 360 w/ hd-dvd owner.

GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GameCrazed85

[QUOTE="Uzburacuz9"][QUOTE="0rin"]Well, I for one am .. not happy, but "ok" with waiting a little while for some better games to come out. But I know of a few people who are just really disheartened by the lack of titles (mainly online co-op games) comming out. (two+ months till R6 Vegas comes out). This really hits a soft spot, cause I see the PS3 losing ground because of its "lackluster" library. Yes, I (me) know that there will be plenty of great games in the future. but a lot of people are about the now, And its making some even consider getting a 360, which is fine, but it drives business away from the PS3.

0rin

what is so pointless about this thread? are you going to try and call me a troll now, because I am stating the obvious?

I got suspended by mods for making a thread like this. They said I was trolling and suspended for 3 or 5 days. Was very humorous. Don't be suprised if you get a PM saying you've been modded. Maybe they are more understanding now though.

Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Imallvol7
Member since 2003 • 7566 Posts
i still laugh at these threads. If you know games are coming, why are you sad? You knew there werent going to be games till march, all of us did, and if you didnt want to wait, you should have just bought your ps3 then.
Takiwara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Takiwara
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts
This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"boss130
AMEN! I'm tired of all these waah Sony's launch was horrible blablabla. The launch is past us and we live in the here and now. Either you should man up and take it like it is or you should wonder why you bought the system knowing that the good games would come out later. Its whiners like these that make the 360 fanboys happy.
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Imallvol7
ps3 sales have picked up drastically in the last two weeks. My itrackr shows all stores in my area (Memphis, TN) sold out, and a ps3 is reserved every 20 seconds in europe. blu ray is also now winning, id say the ps3 is picking up steam.
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GameCrazed85

This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing.  To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you.  I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06).  I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it.  I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect.  You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing.  I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games).  Am I happy that delays seem to the norm?  Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together?  I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now.  Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site.  What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on.  It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us.  The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3.  I dont understand you people.  What did you expect from this post?  Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you?  If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"boss130

If we had something good we could say about it, maybe we would. That's the way I feel. I have had nothing good come of the Ps3 since I got done with Resistance. Are you serious with that line of text?

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 0rin
If any of this flaming is toward me, I really don't get it. I like my PS3, this thread was about my friend, who used to be as into the PS3 as I am, losing interest. And I was just worried this is becoming commonplace amongst PS3 owners.
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Imallvol7
[QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"Takiwara
AMEN! I'm tired of all these waah Sony's launch was horrible blablabla. The launch is past us and we live in the here and now. Either you should man up and take it like it is or you should wonder why you bought the system knowing that the good games would come out later. Its whiners like these that make the 360 fanboys happy.

Amen again, and these people wonder why we dont care about their posts, lol. What you want us to say, im sorry you knew that games for ps3 wouldnt be out till march but bought one anyway. Did you expect a bunch of awesome games to magically come out in march?? lol. Personally, im still having a blast with resistance and tekken, dark ressurection.
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GameCrazed85

[QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"Takiwara

I'm glad there are finally more people like this TC realizing the truth about sony's situation right now and less people that don't want to admit that sony is failing the public miserably. If you want to sit around and wait for delayed ports of games and broken promises and be HAPPY about it? Then be my guest. I will stick with complaining until I have something to be happy about , thank you.

krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 krislim

[QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"GameCrazed85

If we had something good we could say about it, maybe we would. That's the way I feel. I have had nothing good come of the Ps3 since I got done with Resistance. Are you serious with that line of text?

So true nothing is really good about the ps3 at this point. And to be honest resistance wasnt even that good just another hyped game... But motorstorm and other future games look good. That is when you will see people brag about their ps3s on these boards
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Imallvol7

[QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"GameCrazed85

i still laugh at these threads. If you know games are coming, why are you sad? You knew there werent going to be games till march, all of us did, and if you didnt want to wait, you should have just bought your ps3 then. are you serious that you bought a ps3, knew what games were coming out, but think its alright to complain about it? lol. Next time you buy a 600$ product, you should probably research first. Did you think the release dates of the games were just jokes and that they were really going to release them in jan or feb just for you?
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GameCrazed85

ps3 sales have picked up drastically in the last two weeks. My itrackr shows all stores in my area (Memphis, TN) sold out, and a ps3 is reserved every 20 seconds in europe. blu ray is also now winning, id say the ps3 is picking up steam.Imallvol7

I could get you at least 100 consoles here in Ohio without traveling more than 7 miles from my home. Sales have gone nowhere in my retail workplace.

boss130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 boss130

If any of this flaming is toward me, I really don't get it. I like my PS3, this thread was about my friend, who used to be as into the PS3 as I am, losing interest. And I was just worried this is becoming commonplace amongst PS3 owners.0rin

Then let your friend write it.....Why would you waste our time?

joe_g_patton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 joe_g_patton
Member since 2003 • 1548 Posts
This PS3 situation is very similar to what happened with the PS2 in it's first six months.  The major difference is that the PS3 has serious competition this winter while the PS2 had virtually none in early 2001(dreamcast had all but flopped off the face of the earth by then).
boss130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 boss130

[QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing.  To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you.  I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06).  I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it.  I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect.  You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing.  I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games).  Am I happy that delays seem to the norm?  Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together?  I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now.  Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site.  What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on.  It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us.  The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3.  I dont understand you people.  What did you expect from this post?  Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you?  If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"GameCrazed85

There is plenty to talk about other than the same tired junk....If you cant be creative enough to post an original thought then dont do it all all.
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GameCrazed85
[QUOTE="GameCrazed85"]

[QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"Imallvol7

i still laugh at these threads. If you know games are coming, why are you sad? You knew there werent going to be games till march, all of us did, and if you didnt want to wait, you should have just bought your ps3 then. are you serious that you bought a ps3, knew what games were coming out, but think its alright to complain about it? lol. Next time you buy a 600$ product, you should probably research first. Did you think the release dates of the games were just jokes and that they were really going to release them in jan or feb just for you?

Heres the problem, you guys are perfectly content with the crap that sony is spitting out at us. Whats wrong with wanting a little more? Whats wrong for not settling for just what a cpompany wants to give you? I feel sorry if you go your entire life being content with how everything is going. I would rather always ask for more than just be content with what is thrown at me, I get much further in life that way.

Heres an example: A workplace pays you the same wage for 2 years. You are content with what you are getting paid so you just smile and sing a song everyday. I, On the other hand, demand a raise and get much more money for doing the same job and sing a much happier song on my way home.

If that's how you live life, then enjoy it that way. I will enjoy mine a little more I believe. Yes I know it's impossible to argue with you ps3 fanboys, but I at least try to talk some sense into your brainwashed minds. Can't fault me for trying.

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 0rin

[QUOTE="Takiwara"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"GameCrazed85

I'm glad there are finally more people like this TC realizing the truth about sony's situation right now and less people that don't want to admit that sony is failing the public miserably. If you want to sit around and wait for delayed ports of games and broken promises and be HAPPY about it? Then be my guest. I will stick with complaining until I have something to be happy about , thank you.

now now, I never said Sony is failing the public. To be honest, I personally think Sony is doing a great job. The game companies are what are failing, expecially in this time of need. And for you smart-allecs talking about "knowing what you walked into" I bought a PS3 at launch, expecting the game companies to have oblivion, and motorstorm out before the end of the year. And I also had expected Heavenly Sword and Lair early in the year. I'm not gunna complain, I know good things take time. But To say I expected to wait 5 months for another "awesome" game, is just silly. But in the end, I don't regret owning a PS3 one bit.
Avatar image for darkangel_78589
darkangel_78589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 darkangel_78589
Member since 2003 • 205 Posts
Okay...Now this is getting seriously ridiculous.  I mean, come on, people.  One...Putting the blame on Sony for the lack of games coming out?...If you're going to put the blame on something, put it where it belongs.  On the developers of such, and such games.  Not on the gaming system...Secondly, if you're all so happy with that other system's gaming library, then stick with that, until such a time that the games for the other system comes out.  I see no need for so many dissatisfied customers.  I mean, you all chose to purchase the system, rather than waiting it out.  And now, because of that impatience, you feel it is your right to complain....Right...Okay...I just don't understand most of you...It's like you all enjoy complaining moreso, than doing what's best for yourself....Look...If you're not satisfied with the system, return it.  Get your money back.  Use that money on that other one.  Otherwise, quit your whinning, and do what those of us whom purchased that same system, and are doing what has to be done...Without all the whinning, and complaining....Waiting it out.
GameCrazed85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GameCrazed85
If I truely regretted buying a ps3 (which I never said), I would sell mine(which I won't do). I know it will be good in the future. But for now I would at least like something on the system to keep my time occupied other than a 1 track GT:HD Demo. I will enjoy my ps3 in the future, but what's wrong with admitting sony is dropping the ball right now and needs to make things a little better, you guys on these boards are just content with everything. I find it a little odd unless your a fanboy. But to each their own. Now I am done with this useless argument with the people of the ps3 forums, theres no talking sense so I leave this thread with this thought.
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
im not disheartened by the lack of games, just by the lack of custom soundtrack options in games
Avatar image for PaintballinDude
PaintballinDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PaintballinDude
Member since 2004 • 1092 Posts

I dont understand why people are all complaining about slow dev times. Would you rather them rush it and F*** it up like sonic? Personaly I think the Developers should take their time and make an exellent games. In march Elder Scrolls will defiantly do the job. Until then DMC.

By the way, just to you all who said XBOX360 had a good launch... What did they have Perfect dark? ha. Everyone that had Xbox360 that i knew was playing Halo 2.

krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 krislim
dont you guys get mad at least a little when ps3 has been getting crappy ports of 360 versions of the game? I know its early but still 600 dollars to play some what wattered down ports from the 360?
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 krislim

I dont understand why people are all complaining about slow dev times. Would you rather them rush it and F*** it up like sonic? Personaly I think the Developers should take their time and make an exellent games. In march Elder Scrolls will defiantly do the job. Until then DMC.

By the way, just to you all who said XBOX360 had a good launch... What did they have Perfect dark? ha. Everyone that had Xbox360 that i knew was playing Halo 2.

PaintballinDude
Actually they had a decent launch but they didnt have a drought. They had Graw, oblivion, and many others come out shorty after launch ALSO their marketplace was excelent there were so many demos at the time that you could kill some time playing those demos where the ps3 only has resistance and motorstorm as demos that are worth playing but of course whoever got a ps3 bought resistance so i guess just motorstorm to pass the time..
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Imallvol7
[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="GameCrazed85"]

Heres the problem, you guys are perfectly content with the crap that sony is spitting out at us. Whats wrong with wanting a little more? Whats wrong for not settling for just what a cpompany wants to give you? I feel sorry if you go your entire life being content with how everything is going. I would rather always ask for more than just be content with what is thrown at me, I get much further in life that way.

Heres an example: A workplace pays you the same wage for 2 years. You are content with what you are getting paid so you just smile and sing a song everyday. I, On the other hand, demand a raise and get much more money for doing the same job and sing a much happier song on my way home.

If that's how you live life, then enjoy it that way. I will enjoy mine a little more I believe. Yes I know it's impossible to argue with you ps3 fanboys, but I at least try to talk some sense into your brainwashed minds. Can't fault me for trying.

so even though you blatantly knew what was coming when you got it, your mad that your getting it??? Im still in shock by how you dont seem to understand what we are saying. You can complain if all the games are horrible and the online just sucks and stuff, but this complaining your doing about not being enough games??? YOU KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AND THAT IS YOUR FAULT. Its like me buying a condo before its built. I know its coming, but im going to complain about it because im dissapointed with it now because i want to live it now.
o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 o0HAPPY0o
Member since 2007 • 815 Posts
This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing.  To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you.  I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06).  I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it.  I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect.  You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing.  I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games).  Am I happy that delays seem to the norm?  Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together?  I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now.  Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site.  What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on.  It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us.  The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3.  I dont understand you people.  What did you expect from this post?  Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you?  If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"boss130
You heard wrong!!! Ive had my 360 since launch, and theres been a steady feed of games, also a ton of demos to keep busy not to forget XBL arcade.. anybody thats fortunate enough to own a 360 is,WELL AWARE OF THIS!!!
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 krislim
[QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o
You heard wrong!!! Ive had my 360 since launch, and theres been a steady feed of games, also a ton of demos to keep busy not to forget XBL arcade.. anybody thats fortunate enough to own a 360 is.. WELL AWARE OF THIS!!!

Yup i posted this up there somewhere 360 did not have a drought and their marketplace is put together ver nicely with a ton of demos and arcade games.. You rarely got bored with the 360 during launch time
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Imallvol7
[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"krislim
You heard wrong!!! Ive had my 360 since launch, and theres been a steady feed of games, also a ton of demos to keep busy not to forget XBL arcade.. anybody thats fortunate enough to own a 360 is.. WELL AWARE OF THIS!!!

Yup i posted this up there somewhere 360 did not have a drought and their marketplace is put together ver nicely with a ton of demos and arcade games.. You rarely got bored with the 360 during launch time

yeah, there was never a drought . . . wait, gears came when? in addition, there were NO GAMES between 360 launch and march besides FNR3 which ps3 got between launch and march too. Stop being biased.
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Imallvol7
[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"krislim

yeah, there was never a drought . . . wait, gears came when? in addition, there were NO GAMES between 360 launch and march besides FNR3 which ps3 got between launch and march too. Stop being biased.
gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts
Well, I for one am .. not happy, but "ok" with waiting a little while for some better games to come out. But I know of a few people who are just really disheartened by the lack of titles (mainly online co-op games) comming out. (two+ months till R6 Vegas comes out). This really hits a soft spot, cause I see the PS3 losing ground because of its "lackluster" library. Yes, I (me) know that there will be plenty of great games in the future. but a lot of people are about the now, And its making some even consider getting a 360, which is fine, but it drives business away from the PS3.

0rin
Sell your PS3 right before Motorstorm, VF5, Heavenly Sword, Oblivion, come out. That should solve your problem. No?
krislim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 krislim
[QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"Imallvol7

They had Graw, Oblivion, FNR3, NFS, Madden, Kameo, PGr3, PDZ, NBA, MLB, Full auto, DOA4, Condemnded, and alot of others they had couple of AAA a little after launch time PLUS a bunch of demos and arcade on marketplace. Where the ps3 hasnt had any new demos except maybe GTHD since launch Sony is just not doing their best to keep this system as good as it could be at this point maybe it will all change in the future.
o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 o0HAPPY0o
[QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"Imallvol7

Whos biased??? YOU write about somefhing you know nothing about!!!
o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 o0HAPPY0o
[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o

Who's biased??? YOU write about something you know nothing about!!!

I think your probably a 13 yr old kid so their's no point in arguing with you!!!
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Imallvol7
[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"krislim

They had Graw, Oblivion, FNR3, NFS, Madden, Kameo, PGr3, PDZ, NBA, MLB, Full auto, DOA4, Condemnded, and alot of others they had couple of AAA a little after launch time PLUS a bunch of demos and arcade on marketplace. Where the ps3 hasnt had any new demos except maybe GTHD since launch Sony is just not doing their best to keep this system as good as it could be at this point maybe it will all change in the future.

[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o

tell me, what did i get wrong? the 360 had tons of games in jan and feb?
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Imallvol7
[QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o

Who's biased??? YOU write about something you know nothing about!!!

I think your probably a 13 yr old kid so their's no point in arguing with you!!!

bring out the 13 years old kid arguement when you cant bring facts. I like it. Prove to me that 360 had a "ton" of great games in jan/feb like yall are trying to say.
Imallvol7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Imallvol7
heres that amazing q1 on the xbox 360 that yall keep trying to tell me about, and the ones on the mediocre list were out in march. http://www.gamespot.com/newthisweek.html?date=q1_2006&type=new_this_week&platform=1029&sort=rdate&dlx_type=all&sortdir=desc prove me wrong
o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 o0HAPPY0o
[QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"Imallvol7

I said TONS OF DEMOS!!! steady stream of games.
o0HAPPY0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 o0HAPPY0o
[QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="Imallvol7"][QUOTE="krislim"][QUOTE="o0HAPPY0o"][QUOTE="boss130"]This is officially the 742 post saying the same thing. To be honest I dont feel even slightly bad for you. I personally own a PS3 and bought one the first time I saw one in the store (12/30/06). I shelled out the same money that you did but were we differed are the expections that we placed on it. I knew that I was paying for the future as well as supporting the system that I believe to be superior in every aspect. You cannot tell me that you didnt do the same thing. I own RFOM and the lame Blazing Angels (even though I knew it would blow but I am into flying games). Am I happy that delays seem to the norm? Absoutely not...but wouldnt you prefer the game to be good other than thrown together? I seem to remember hearing the same whining from 360 owners at its launch and they seem to be stoked now. Just read the boards at all the rampant fanboyism littered throughout this site. What ticks me off is that people like you keep on repeating the same crap on and on. It would be nice to hear people say good things on the PS3 forum and try to not give rival trolls the means to bother us. The funny thing is that you end you post by raving about your PS3. I dont understand you people. What did you expect from this post? Hundreds of posts from other disgruntled whiners agreeing with you? If that was the case...edit your heading to "cry a river here"o0HAPPY0o

I said TONS OF DEMOS!!! steady stream of games.

Also XBL arcade.