New PSN Leaderboard - Updated 8-7-13

#201 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

update, working on Lost Planet 2 trophies

mkaliaz

Yikes! Good luck with that, it sounds painful.

i dont plan on getting the platinum for that game, as i hate the controls of that game, and online is tough for me and there are online trophies as well

#202 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

[QUOTE="mkaliaz"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

update, working on Lost Planet 2 trophies

killerband55

i dont plan on getting the platinum for that game, as i hate the controls of that game, and online is tough for me and there are online trophies as well

one of the online requires you to be #1 online ranked in the world. Unless your started that game at 12.01 online on release date i wouldn't count on ever seeing a plat for this game. Not to mention you have to max out the level of everything including beat the game like 4 or so times.

#203 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="mkaliaz"]

jjivey

one of the online requires you to be #1 online ranked in the world. Unless your started that game at 12.01 online on release date i wouldn't count on ever seeing a plat for this game. Not to mention you have to max out the level of everything including beat the game like 4 or so times.

why would Capcom make a trophy like that? its tough enough to get to be the best 100,000 out of all players in Killzone 2, now to be #1 in the whole world in this game where the controls are garbage, forget that

#204 Posted by johnnystarr (868 posts) -

At least im beating SOMEONE

#205 Posted by Sloan360 (1449 posts) -

Been a while since my last update. Finally in the 14's.

#206 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
platinum #59 Rogue Warrior
#207 Posted by ravine1 (833 posts) -

Updated

#208 Posted by starwarsjunky (24723 posts) -

Regrettably im dropping out of the trophy chase. No longer going for the plat anymore, just going to go old school and beat the game and move on, games i would enjoy. Also the wife was getting unhappy cause trophy whoring really takes a lot of time and well she made me realize it so i stopped it all together.

Also got a bunch of friends that play things like Bad Company 2 and such on the 360, i went ahead and forked out the bucks to get me a new 360 (found a great deal) so i could play with them. Also got a ton of Wii games like super mario galaxy 2 to catch up on.

Guess i won't ever catch you and i was so close lol. Selling all my games that i had intended to get plats for, and just keeping the good ones and the exclusives. Since i have no local friends that even own a ps3 im probably going to start buying all my multi-platforms on 360.

Can actually just beat Killzone 2 on easy and not give a who who about a trophy or play WKC and Star Ocean Last Hope and enjoying the RPG rather than hoping i don't miss something and have to start over. Its really refreshing if you think about it.

jjivey
holy crap! i think i'm in shock! but you're still playing hannah montana, right? :P
#209 Posted by mozesx (4049 posts) -

just got the lego harry potter platinum

1706 trophies - 21 platinum

level 15 - 7%

#211 Posted by MushroomWig (11637 posts) -
Update  ^_^
#213 Posted by ryrulez (11603 posts) -

this should have happened.

starwarsjunky

Why're you posting that here?

#215 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

Regrettably im dropping out of the trophy chase. No longer going for the plat anymore, just going to go old school and beat the game and move on, games i would enjoy. Also the wife was getting unhappy cause trophy whoring really takes a lot of time and well she made me realize it so i stopped it all together.

Also got a bunch of friends that play things like Bad Company 2 and such on the 360, i went ahead and forked out the bucks to get me a new 360 (found a great deal) so i could play with them. Also got a ton of Wii games like super mario galaxy 2 to catch up on.

Guess i won't ever catch you and i was so close lol. Selling all my games that i had intended to get plats for, and just keeping the good ones and the exclusives. Since i have no local friends that even own a ps3 im probably going to start buying all my multi-platforms on 360.

Can actually just beat Killzone 2 on easy and not give a who who about a trophy or play WKC and Star Ocean Last Hope and enjoying the RPG rather than hoping i don't miss something and have to start over. Its really refreshing if you think about it.

starwarsjunky

holy crap! i think i'm in shock! but you're still playing hannah montana, right? :P

Sad as it is i had to let her go. Ive not turned on my ps3 but like two times in the past two weeks.

#216 Posted by starwarsjunky (24723 posts) -

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"][QUOTE="jjivey"]

jjivey

Sad as it is i had to let her go. Ive not turned on my ps3 but like two times in the past two weeks.

son, i am disappoint :(
#217 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] holy crap! i think i'm in shock! but you're still playing hannah montana, right? :Pstarwarsjunky

yea i know, truth be told, i moved to the dark side as you would put it. a dark black 360 elite to be exact. playing with local friends on 360 > getting trophies with no friends

#218 Posted by starwarsjunky (24723 posts) -

jjivey

yea i know, truth be told, i moved to the dark side as you would put it. a dark black 360 elite to be exact. playing with local friends on 360 > getting trophies with no friends

i usually play nhl 10 when friends come over lol :P
#219 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] son, i am disappoint :(starwarsjunky

i usually play nhl 10 when friends come over lol :P

i used to do that with NHL 95 back on the SNES. I was the man at goalie lol.

#220 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

jjivey

and all this time I thought we were trophy whore friends *insert sad face*
#221 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

[QUOTE="starwarsjunky"] son, i am disappoint :(hiryu3

nah were just regular friends now, *gives back sad face"

#222 Posted by starwarsjunky (24723 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"][QUOTE="jjivey"]

jjivey

nah were just regular friends now, *gives back sad face"

no friends allowed on gamespot! *steals sad face and runs away*
#223 Posted by haoledave1 (80 posts) -

Update!! finally platinumed uncharted! 2 more trophies for CoD: Classic!

#224 Posted by yazter (454 posts) -
Platinum #56, Red Dead Redemption.
#225 Posted by IKillowatt (55 posts) -
Good job!! "Thumbs up"
#226 Posted by Ospov (3708 posts) -

Finally got platinum number 20. Just updated my trophy card. I should have 1721 now.

#227 Posted by Kleeyook (5253 posts) -
I just reach level 11 and 3%. But it seems like I still have a long way to be in the top 100. :( I have total 622 trophies, around 60 to go to reach the top 100.
#228 Posted by stevencavagan (391 posts) -

Haven't updated in a while

#229 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

26 platinum

Lv 14, 73%

1534 total

#230 Posted by vanguard400 (102 posts) -

Hey. I have been a member of Gamespot for awhile but I am new to this forum. I love seeing fellow trophy hunters. Below is my trophy card. Thanks.

SN: Riotance

#231 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
Sorry about the late update. Had a long weekend of music gigs. Leaderboard updated
#232 Posted by NeveorNafelian (1706 posts) -

Trophy card is in sig. I'm finally nearing 1000 bronze trophies goal :D

#233 Posted by SolidTy (42174 posts) -

I'm going through TV shows like Water...small update though.:P

XTy

#234 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

update, got some WKC trophies

#235 Posted by chathuranga (3549 posts) -

Trophy Card

Level 12 - 47%

#236 Posted by yazter (454 posts) -
Platinum #57, Harry Pothead-- err, Potter + RDR DLC trophies =)
#237 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

Are you just going by the card or what I type? I use the playfire card and sometimes it's slow to update.

#238 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Are you just going by the card or what I type? I use the playfire card and sometimes it's slow to update.

Gxgear
I go by the card. I am working on an auto PSN pull so that you won't have to post anything but I am not getting that much help on the interwebz for code examples. I use to use playfire but that slowness made me move to ps3trophycard but they are not even as good as they use to be so I am using ps3trophies.com
#239 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

[QUOTE="Gxgear"]

hiryu3

I go by the card. I am working on an auto PSN pull so that you won't have to post anything but I am not getting that much help on the interwebz for code examples. I use to use playfire but that slowness made me move to ps3trophycard but they are not even as good as they use to be so I am using ps3trophies.com

ps3trophies.com are the best cards, they update on the spot, but sometimes the card doesnt show if there's a problem with the website, which tends to happen at random times

#240 Posted by BZSIN (7889 posts) -

Just a small update (got some more Demon's Souls Trophies).

5% through level 16.

#241 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"][QUOTE="Gxgear"]

killerband55

ps3trophies.com are the best cards, they update on the spot, but sometimes the card doesnt show if there's a problem with the website, which tends to happen at random times

Even though they have the best card (custom background and very visible), their trophy database isn't complete (no JPSN games) and takes a while for new releases to show.

#242 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="hiryu3"] I go by the card. I am working on an auto PSN pull so that you won't have to post anything but I am not getting that much help on the interwebz for code examples. I use to use playfire but that slowness made me move to ps3trophycard but they are not even as good as they use to be so I am using ps3trophies.comGxgear

Even though they have the best card (custom background and very visible), their trophy database isn't complete (no JPSN games) and takes a while for new releases to show.

that is one of the only problems, but they do count those trophies towards your trophy total though

#243 Posted by jaszilla (9 posts) -
my frend was levl 9 and i thought that was sic but look at this stuff
#244 Posted by djsifer01 (7238 posts) -
Update, 4 platinums in the last 2 weeks. Edit: make that 5 platinums in 2 weeks.
#245 Posted by chucholucho (665 posts) -

quick question,

if I get a trophy in one account, it one be saved in the other one?? I have two PSNids?

#246 Posted by chucholucho (665 posts) -
[QUOTE="chucholucho"]

quick question,

if I get a trophy in one account, it wont be saved in the other one?? I have two PSNids?

fixed
#247 Posted by vanguard400 (102 posts) -

[QUOTE="chucholucho"]

quick question,

if I get a trophy in one account, it wont be saved in the other one?? I have two PSNids?

chucholucho

fixed

Each PSN ID is on its own. So to answer your question it is a no.

#248 Posted by jcopp72 (5335 posts) -
well not much sense posting since im not top 100 but my trophies are in my sig.
#249 Posted by vicekingz (374 posts) -

Another update please. Hit the 30 plat milestone.

#250 Posted by StealthMonkey4 (7041 posts) -

Update.