New PSN Leaderboard - Updated 8-7-13

#151 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"][QUOTE="jjivey"]

wasn't that bad of a game either. It could have been way better though if it had been developed better.

jjivey

playing it on the hardest difficulty made me want to hunt down the programmers and punch them in the face! I got a suit of armor with blasters, missiles and lasers. It takes multiple shots to shoot down a helicopter but one hit from them takes away my shield and half my life? That is "le crap"

hehe, did u play hard first? i went through easy then did level select with all the upgrades. Played as war machine as much as i could since his chaingun or whatever made quick work of smaller things.

naw I played it like CoolDust outlined. I played the Ultimo fight first on hard after beating the game. Took me 20+ times to beat him because of that one hit crap
#152 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Regrettably im dropping out of the trophy chase. No longer going for the plat anymore, just going to go old school and beat the game and move on, games i would enjoy. Also the wife was getting unhappy cause trophy whoring really takes a lot of time and well she made me realize it so i stopped it all together.

Also got a bunch of friends that play things like Bad Company 2 and such on the 360, i went ahead and forked out the bucks to get me a new 360 (found a great deal) so i could play with them. Also got a ton of Wii games like super mario galaxy 2 to catch up on.

Guess i won't ever catch you and i was so close lol. Selling all my games that i had intended to get plats for, and just keeping the good ones and the exclusives. Since i have no local friends that even own a ps3 im probably going to start buying all my multi-platforms on 360.

Can actually just beat Killzone 2 on easy and not give a who who about a trophy or play WKC and Star Ocean Last Hope and enjoying the RPG rather than hoping i don't miss something and have to start over. Its really refreshing if you think about it.

jjivey

Say it ain't so!!!

#153 Posted by -Rinder- (1307 posts) -
Geeze, I haven't gotten a trophy in like a year.. Haha, well it feels like it.
#154 Posted by yazter (454 posts) -
Rinder, nice completion rate :) And Warhawk platinum? Impressive!!
#155 Posted by Tripper_g (108 posts) -

2110 trophies lvl 16 27% 22 platinums psn id Quickener

#156 Posted by cooldust (3283 posts) -

Plat #56 Iron Man 2. Thanks for the great guide CoolDust!hiryu3
You are very welcome. :)

Update:

Got platinum #62 Prince of Persia and also bagged the DLC trophies from Killzone 2 that i got from PSN+.
Thanks very much Trig and keep up the great work mate.

#157 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
Finally Platinum #57 Final Fantasy XIII
#158 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

Finally Platinum #57 Final Fantasy XIIIhiryu3

thats awesome! arn't u glad thats over lol?

that game went dead for me at about 3 hours, but i was always hoping it would get better, but it never really did.

#159 Posted by SoraX64 (29221 posts) -

update

LVL 12 @ 44% 880 trophies

btw really off topic, does anyone know why i cant get the BLIGHT QWELLER trophy from dragon age? I've killed 1025 darkspawn and still no trophy...odd.

HarDcore_RpG
I had that same problem and I could never figure out why I didn't get the Blight Queller trophy, it really bothered me. :(
#160 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"]Finally Platinum #57 Final Fantasy XIIIjjivey

that game went dead for me at about 3 hours, but i was always hoping it would get better, but it never really did.

it was ok. the grinding killed it for me. Also I wanted Hope, Lightning and Vanille to fall off a cliff and never return.
#161 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

[QUOTE="hiryu3"]Finally Platinum #57 Final Fantasy XIIIhiryu3

it was ok. the grinding killed it for me. Also I wanted Hope, Lightning and Vanille to fall off a cliff and never return.

true that, so annyoing.

ever since i quit my whoring i finally just popped in Star Ocean. As you know this one is insane to plat, but i don't care and im really enjoying that game. Its got great rpg elements and the story is real good so far. Not sure where the negative comes from about the voices, seems ok to me.

#162 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

jjivey

true that, so annyoing.

ever since i quit my whoring i finally just popped in Star Ocean. As you know this one is insane to plat, but i don't care and im really enjoying that game. Its got great rpg elements and the story is real good so far. Not sure where the negative comes from about the voices, seems ok to me.

Star Ocean is definitely an amazing game, but forget trying to do all the missions and difficulty trophies, cause that game is very tough and lengthy

#163 Posted by reyad-u (6960 posts) -

can I add mine? here it is:

#164 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

jjivey

true that, so annyoing.

I got it and still got to get into it
#165 Posted by rockguy92 (21559 posts) -
800 trophies.
#166 Posted by haoledave1 (80 posts) -

update!

#167 Posted by vicekingz (374 posts) -

Add me please. Stats are in the sig and were recently updated.

#168 Posted by canana (14796 posts) -

Update is in my signature:

#169 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Leaderboard Updated

#170 Posted by SoopaKilla (366 posts) -
Sorry to be a stickler for this every week, but how exactly do you get these counts? You said you updated this today, yet I have almost 100 less trophies than I acutally have...
#171 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
Sorry to be a stickler for this every week, but how exactly do you get these counts? You said you updated this today, yet I have almost 100 less trophies than I acutally have...SoopaKilla
Next Friday I look through all the posts from my post above yours with "start here" to my update post. Anything between them I use those numbers for the board update. I will update this again tomorrow. I am working on something to automate this but it is going to take some time to get this done. Hopefully you all will only need to sync your trophies and I will capture everything.
#172 Posted by Gxgear (10425 posts) -

25 Platinum

Lv 14, 58%, 1485 total.

#173 Posted by Tripper_g (108 posts) -

stats are in the sig

#174 Posted by hawk549 (1217 posts) -

card update...only a few more to go until 1000.

#175 Posted by finalstar2007 (24997 posts) -

So im Level 13.. can i be added to the list? :P.o and PSN ID: Destiny89

#176 Posted by slimdave21 (2646 posts) -
Update: 1215 Trophies. Level 13 - 58%.
#177 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

So im Level 13.. can i be added to the list? :P.o and PSN ID: Destiny89

finalstar2007
you will need to post a trophycard with your percentage before I can add you. You can find a trophycard at ps3trophies.com,ps3trophycard.com or any of the playstation sites.
#178 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -
Platinum #58 - Dead to Rights Retribution
#179 Posted by jus2nyce (1574 posts) -

Yay, I just got my first Platinum - Uncharted 2! :)

#180 Posted by SolidTy (42541 posts) -

You guys should check out Breaking Bad Season 2 and Curb Your Enthusiam Season 8, I believe...very, very good stuff.

I got a few trophies, nothing big:P...Check out Toy Story 3 if you guys can, it had some neat nostalgia.:P

XTy

#181 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

Platinum #58 - Dead to Rights Retributionhiryu3

wasn't that game just the best?

the voice acting, finishers, and the flow were just perfect and it was a pretty easy plat :P

#182 Posted by yazter (454 posts) -
Platinum number 55, WET (ew, hard as hell)
#183 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

[QUOTE="hiryu3"]Platinum #58 - Dead to Rights Retributionjjivey

the voice acting, finishers, and the flow were just perfect and it was a pretty easy plat :P

Honestly it was pretty good. The only issues I had were to somethings nonresponsive controls. Going into cover and jumping over cover all the same button?! Hardest level was level 6
#184 Posted by jjivey (1354 posts) -

[QUOTE="jjivey"]

[QUOTE="hiryu3"]Platinum #58 - Dead to Rights Retributionhiryu3

Honestly it was pretty good. The only issues I had were to somethings nonresponsive controls. Going into cover and jumping over cover all the same button?! Hardest level was level 6

yea the controls could be rough. running up to disarm or punch someone and just punching right by them, having to slowly turn around and do it taking a few shots.

i havn't even turned on my ps3 in a week lol. Been xboxing it up. Just beat Alan Wake, such a good game.

#185 Posted by Mcortijo01 (2589 posts) -

Haven't updated in a while.

#186 Posted by BZSIN (7889 posts) -

Skate 3 Platinum, finally.

Edit: 95% through level 15.

#187 Posted by SolidTy (42541 posts) -

yea the controls could be rough. running up to disarm or punch someone and just punching right by them, having to slowly turn around and do it taking a few shots.

i havn't even turned on my ps3 in a week lol. Been xboxing it up. Just beat Alan Wake, such a good game.

jjivey

I was disappointed with Alan Wake, it was like Max Payne meets Silent Hill meets Clocktower meets Resident Evil meets Alone in the Dark. While Alan Wake was still a good game, I really expected Uncharted 2/MGS4/Mess Effect 2 levels of awesomeness, and it didn't deliver. The critics seem to agree, it got a smaller than expected Metacritic of 83/100. Still Alan was definitely good, and it had a fantastic presentation as episodes, but ultimately dissappointing and repititious gameplay. Of course, some of my disappointment is probably due to the fact I'm a huge, huge fan of the developer, Remedy...and that I have been waiting for Alan Wake since early 2005 when it was first announced, before the Xbox 360 came out. I just felt it was too repetitive. Alan Wake did help my 100,000+ Gamerscore though. :)

#188 Posted by mozesx (4049 posts) -

1680 trophies - 20 platinum

level 14 - 97%

#189 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

Here's my updated card :D

#190 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

update, got more trophies

#191 Posted by hiryu3 (7304 posts) -

Leaderboard Updated

#192 Posted by StealthMonkey4 (7041 posts) -

Update, hopefully I'll have my Call of Duty Classic Plat (just beat Pavlov's House) and Killzone 2 Plat (valor trophies) next update.

#193 Posted by mkaliaz (1979 posts) -

Update. See sig below.

#194 Posted by SolidTy (42541 posts) -

Update : I got a new Trophy in PixelJunk Shooter, an oldie but goodie. :P

XTy

#195 Posted by PringerX (1535 posts) -
#196 Posted by vicekingz (374 posts) -

Another update in the sig below.

#197 Posted by HarDcore_RpG (546 posts) -

update DA:O plat + Darksiders trophies

Trophies: 931 Level: 12 61%

#198 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -

here's my small update

#199 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

update, working on Lost Planet 2 trophies

#200 Posted by mkaliaz (1979 posts) -

update, working on Lost Planet 2 trophies

killerband55

Yikes! Good luck with that, it sounds painful.