NBA Street Homecourt Score

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cap_n_Crunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Cap_n_Crunch
Member since 2004 • 492 Posts
I just saw on IGN that this game got an 8.8/10 for both the 360 version and the PS3 version. Just wanted to say that it's about time a PS3 game scored as good if not better than a the other versions of the same game. Although I own both a 360 and PS3 so i could care less really but it does make me feel like my PS3 may get some use and allow me to buy games for it over my 360, increasing my value (which until now has been next to nothing). These cross platforms seem to be a dime a dozen but it's been rare to see one on the PS3 do as well as its 360 counterpart. Hopefully things continue this way!
glitch2424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 glitch2424
Member since 2006 • 897 Posts

I just saw on IGN that this game got an 8.8/10 for both the 360 version and the PS3 version. Just wanted to say that it's about time a PS3 game scored as good if not better than a the other versions of the same game. Although I own both a 360 and PS3 so i could care less really but it does make me feel like my PS3 may get some use and allow me to buy games for it over my 360, increasing my value (which until now has been next to nothing). These cross platforms seem to be a dime a dozen but it's been rare to see one on the PS3 do as well as its 360 counterpart. Hopefully things continue this way!Cap_n_Crunch

Hope so, too! RainbowSix: Vegas better 8.5 or above, or else it's probably not orth getting.

yungboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 yungboi
Member since 2003 • 1466 Posts
I have both consoles as well. But im gettin 360 version cuz of gamerscore and my friends are gettin the 360 versions too.Â