Metal Gear Solid 4

• 146 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for therealkrackers
therealkrackers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 therealkrackers
Member since 2005 • 260 Posts
I was wondering if anyone had any info about the MGS 4 plot. I wish they would remake the original Metal Gear for the NES.
Drakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Drakier
Member since 2004 • 1444 Posts
My only knowledge of it is that it's going to take place after the events of MGS2. (If you didn't already know)
Volgin20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Volgin20
Member since 2005 • 456 Posts
That Would Ruin The Entire Metal Gear Solid Story!
mutti92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 mutti92
Member since 2004 • 2098 Posts

NOTHING has been released yet and i know this is like a year old but im bored

l_The_DetoX_l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 l_The_DetoX_l
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts
Outer Heaven
neathirn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 neathirn
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

all i know is that big boss is pretty much the main charactor in this one (the old guy), oh and raiden is less gay

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

all i know is that big boss is pretty much the main charactor in this one (the old guy), oh and raiden is less gay

neathirn
the old guy isnt big boss...the old guy is snake..he just ages faster since he's a clone of big boss:)
Weapons_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Weapons_Free
Member since 2006 • 1361 Posts

Big Boss is ******* dead.

dela_kobla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dela_kobla
Member since 2004 • 297 Posts
[QUOTE="neathirn"]

daveg1

the old guy isnt big boss...the old guy is snake..he just ages faster since he's a clone of big boss:)

No its Big Boss!

casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 casey7672
Member since 2006 • 5348 Posts

That Would Ruin The Entire Metal Gear Solid Story!Volgin20

Exactly! They're only giving bits and pieces on the trailers. Go to gametrailers.com and watch them that's all anyone knows.

Weapons_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Weapons_Free
[QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="neathirn"]

dela_kobla

No its Big Boss!

why would you think its Big Boss? Big Boss was 70 something years old in the original MGS (not to mention he was also dead). Thats means he would be close to 90 in MGS4, if he was in fact still alive. I don't care if you are a super soldier you aren't running around fighting Metal Gears when you are that old...

casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 casey7672

neathirn

Raiden looks like a new man. LOL:)

donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 donwoogie
Member since 2004 • 3707 Posts

dela_kobla

No its Big Boss!

Big Boss is dead......... he died............. It even told you he was dead in MGS.......... Liquid even asked for his body to be delivered to him.......... Snake friggin' burns him to death in MG2, it's hard to pretend to be dead when a dude sets you on fire and watches you burn........... 

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts
Snake is sent in to kick some A**. :D
casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 casey7672
[QUOTE="dela_kobla"][QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="neathirn"]

Weapons_Free

No its Big Boss!

why would you think its Big Boss? Big Boss was 70 something years old in the original MGS (not to mention he was also dead). Thats means he would be close to 90 in MGS4, if he was in fact still alive. I don't care if you are a super soldier you aren't running around fighting Metal Gears when you are that old...

Didn't Boss (the blonde lady) die and then when Snake went back afterwards they said his new title was Big Boss at the end of the 3rd one? That's what I remember.

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Thomas-Crown
[QUOTE="Weapons_Free"][QUOTE="dela_kobla"][QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="neathirn"]

casey7672

No its Big Boss!

Didn't Boss (the blonde lady) die and then when Snake went back afterwards they said his new title was Big Boss at the end of the 3rd one? That's what I remember.

MGS 3 is a prequel... It was set in 1960s. MGS 3 took place before MGS 1 and 2.

neathirn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 neathirn
in the trailer snake was the one in the full face mask and big boss isnt dead
casey7672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 casey7672
[QUOTE="casey7672"][QUOTE="Weapons_Free"][QUOTE="dela_kobla"][QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="neathirn"]

Thomas-Crown

No its Big Boss!

Right, but they named Snake Big Boss at he end of it for killing the Lady Boss.

MGS 3 is a prequel... It was set in 1960s. MGS 3 took place before MGS 1 and 2.

neathirn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 neathirn
besides the whole story revolves around big boss despite what you may think
abudjasim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 abudjasim
Member since 2005 • 519 Posts

besides the whole story revolves around big boss despite what you may thinkneathirn

No, its really all about the legendary Solid Snake. First MGS: shows snake in action as a hero, MGS2: Show's how awesome Snake is from raiden's perspective, MGS3: explains how snake was created and how his genetic father was like, MGS4: the final mission for snake before he dies (6 months). 

donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 donwoogie
Member since 2004 • 3707 Posts

donwoogie

No its Big Boss!

Big Boss is dead......... he died............. It even told you he was dead in MGS.......... Liquid even asked for his body to be delivered to him.......... Snake friggin' burns him to death in MG2, it's hard to pretend to be dead when a dude sets you on fire and watches you burn...........

Play all the games before you think you know more than people who have! Yes MGS3 is a prequel and if you had played MG2 on the NES you would know Big Boss is dead!!!

If you want, you can even Wiki Big Boss or the entire MG plotline if you like and it will say in plain english (and other languages) that Big Boss is dead! 

Weapons_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Weapons_Free
[QUOTE="Weapons_Free"][QUOTE="dela_kobla"][QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="neathirn"]

casey7672

No its Big Boss!

Oh my god. Half the people commenting about MGS4 have either never played any Metal Gear games or Metal Gear Solid games or have only played 1 of them or something. Or they can't follow the story. All they are doing is confusing the **** out of people.

MGS3 - Subsistence is the first game, timeline wise, in the history of metal gear. You play the game as Naked Snake and your nemesis in game, and the final boss, is your mentor: a female called The Boss. After defeating The Boss, you earn the title Big Boss. You are not at any time playing as Solid Snake. You are Solid Snake's father. You look exactly like Solid Snake because he is cloned from Big Boss.

After MG and MG 2 comes the original MGS. You play as Solid Snake and fight Liquid Snake.

After that comes MGS2. Again, you play the first part of the game as Solid Snake and later on as Raiden.

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Keasy4
Member since 2003 • 16843 Posts

the games goes from

Metal Gear Solid 3 play as Big Boss
Metal Gear Solid Portible Ops play as Big Boss
Metal Gear - play as snake
Metal Gear:SS - play as snake and big boss dies in this game
Metal Gear Solid - play as Snake
Metal Gear Solid 2 - play as Snake and Raiden
Metal Gear Solid 4 - play as Snake aka Old Snake

feel_freetwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 feel_freetwo
Member since 2006 • 1888 Posts

donwoogie

No its Big Boss!

Big Boss is dead......... he died............. - just like gray fox, liquid, and big boss in the orgianl metal gear. It even told you he was dead in MGS. - it (the game) also said gray fox died and liquid died and also bigboss died. Liquid even asked for his body to be delivered to him - and never actually got it, if i asked for your dead childs body, does it automatically mean you have a child whos dead, although if you do, ive probably just opened up some wounds. besides campbell even looked and acted supisous when asked abotu it. Snake friggin' burns him to death in MG2, it's hard to pretend to be dead when a dude sets you on fire and watches you burn........... - big boss was burned alive in the first game he was dead, gray fox was blowen up in a mind field, and liquid snake was attacked by a digital virus, its not in any way hard to believe that big boss could survive being burnt. most importantly your assuming that big boss was burnt to death, things change in mgs, infact the changes are just gettign annoying now. but if metal gear 2 was remade i really doubt we would be seeing big boss being defeated in such a lame way as a lighter and spray can combo. every arguement to why big boss has been dead has already been beaten by other story arcs with in mgs. sure you can believe that big boss isnt coming back, but theres no arguments in mgs that are"solid" enough to support any sort of theory.
Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Keasy4
[QUOTE="donwoogie"][QUOTE="dela_kobla"][QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="neathirn"]

feel_freetwo

No its Big Boss!

Big Boss is dead......... he died............. - just like gray fox, liquid, and big boss in the orgianl metal gear. It even told you he was dead in MGS. - it (the game) also said gray fox died and liquid died and also bigboss died. Liquid even asked for his body to be delivered to him - and never actually got it, if i asked for your dead childs body, does it automatically mean you have a child whos dead, although if you do, ive probably just opened up some wounds. besides campbell even looked and acted supisous when asked abotu it. Snake friggin' burns him to death in MG2, it's hard to pretend to be dead when a dude sets you on fire and watches you burn........... - big boss was burned alive in the first game he was dead, gray fox was blowen up in a mind field, and liquid snake was attacked by a digital virus, its not in any way hard to believe that big boss could survive being burnt. most importantly your assuming that big boss was burnt to death, things change in mgs, infact the changes are just gettign annoying now. but if metal gear 2 was remade i really doubt we would be seeing big boss being defeated in such a lame way as a lighter and spray can combo. every arguement to why big boss has been dead has already been beaten by other story arcs with in mgs. sure you can believe that big boss isnt coming back, but theres no arguments in mgs that are"solid" enough to support any sort of theory.

READ this very clearly  

By the end of it the cyborg Ninja's suit is malfunctioning and
electric field's are stabbing out from all over his body. When the ninja is
finally defeated it begins to suffer the same effects as the DARPA chief and
ARMSTECH President. But instead of dying...it retreats. Snake realizes who the
Ninja is and contact's Campbell via CODEC- the Ninja is Grey Fox. His old war
Buddy from Zanzibar and Outer Heaven- believed dead. Naomi admits that he
should've died but didn't.
The body of a soldier from Zanzibar was used by
Naomi's predecessor Dr. Clark into gene-therapy experiments. For 4 years he
was drugged, and fitted with a prototype exoskeleton, purely for experimental
purposes.
The records say that the "ninja" died in a explosion, along with Dr.
Clark, 2 years ago. Naomi ask's if Snake will kill the Ninja- he says he would
prefer not...but that might be what he want's...

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/222/222423p1.html go down till it say CALL ME DEEPTHROAT

_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 _AsasN_
Member since 2003 • 3646 Posts

Weapons_Free

This is MGS we're talking about. For all we know, he's alive and kicking. Raiden himself has artificial blood and that's confirmed by Kojima. It's the reason he's so pale. BigBoss is also pictured on the first ever screen from MGS 4. It's not actually a screen shot. Just a picture showing all the characters.

For the Topic Creator. So far we know that MGS 4 will take place at different locations around the world. Middle East being a confirmed one. Liquid/Ocelot has taken control of a PMC army and is trying to create another Outer Heaven I believe. There are 2 factions fighting eachother and Snake is right in the middle not belonging to either side, but can assist either one.
Weapons_Free

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Weapons_Free
[QUOTE="Weapons_Free"]

_AsasN_

This is MGS we're talking about. For all we know, he's alive and kicking. Raiden himself has artificial blood and that's confirmed by Kojima. It's the reason he's so pale. BigBoss is also pictured on the first ever screen from MGS 4. It's not actually a screen shot. Just a picture showing all the characters.

For the Topic Creator. So far we know that MGS 4 will take place at different locations around the world. Middle East being a confirmed one. Liquid/Ocelot has taken control of a PMC army and is trying to create another Outer Heaven I believe. There are 2 factions fighting eachother and Snake is right in the middle not belonging to either side, but can assist either one.

Big Boss would be 90-100 years old. Unless he himself was cloned into another Big Boss, he is dead.

dstryr13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dstryr13
Member since 2007 • 6521 Posts

neathirn

raiden will always be real gay

04JETTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 04JETTA
Member since 2005 • 5769 Posts
its gona b over 25GB
treelog187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 treelog187
Member since 2005 • 2111 Posts
[QUOTE="feel_freetwo"][QUOTE="donwoogie"][QUOTE="dela_kobla"][QUOTE="daveg1"][QUOTE="neathirn"]

Keasy4

No its Big Boss!

READ this very clearly  

By the end of it the cyborg Ninja's suit is malfunctioning and
electric field's are stabbing out from all over his body. When the ninja is
finally defeated it begins to suffer the same effects as the DARPA chief and
ARMSTECH President. But instead of dying...it retreats. Snake realizes who the
Ninja is and contact's Campbell via CODEC- the Ninja is Grey Fox. His old war
Buddy from Zanzibar and Outer Heaven- believed dead. Naomi admits that he
should've died but didn't.
The body of a soldier from Zanzibar was used by
Naomi's predecessor Dr. Clark into gene-therapy experiments. For 4 years he
was drugged, and fitted with a prototype exoskeleton, purely for experimental
purposes.
The records say that the "ninja" died in a explosion, along with Dr.
Clark, 2 years ago. Naomi ask's if Snake will kill the Ninja- he says he would
prefer not...but that might be what he want's...

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/222/222423p1.html go down till it say CALL ME DEEPTHROAT

Thank you for saving me the trouble.

And for those who still believe it BB in MGS4

1. How would BB know Otacon so well?
  2. How come BB has both eyes?
  3. Why would a 90 y/o look 60
  4. Why does the MK2 scan reveal its SS?
  5. Why do the Gekkous vision say SS search mode.
  6. Why would BB suffer accelerated aging? Hes not a clone.
  7. BB was the leader of Outer Heaven and most likely a patriot at one time.  Why would he be running around a battlefield.
  8. Liquid Ocelots words in the trailer have no meaning for BB but have a lot of meaning for SS.
  9. KOJIMA SAID ITS SS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Dont try to counter #9 with "OMG Raiden in MGS2" because a big theme in that game was information control, only believing what you see and what you hear.  Kojima never had to announce a main character for MGS2 because nobody ever asked.

And about the young Snake at the end of the trailer.  At the begining of the same trailer the first thing they show us is that SS can mimic his face through the mask with fake blood and wounds images.  At the trailers end he does the same mask trick to give a younger look.  So either A: It was a fan service for people who want to see what SS looks like on PS3, or B: It will be a playable skin for complainers since Kojima always breaks down for the complainers.

neathirn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 neathirn
how do you know if big boss has both eyes if he has the s.e.s on his eye eh? and besides it doesnt matter if big boss is old those shots he was taking helps that, watch the trailers and just try and connect the dots (btw if grey fox didnt die what makes you think big boss is dead, he is such a big asset to the patriots)
dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts

how do you know if big boss has both eyes if he has the s.e.s on his eye eh? and besides it doesnt matter if big boss is old those shots he was taking helps that, watch the trailers and just try and connect the dots (btw if grey fox didnt die what makes you think big boss is dead, he is such a big asset to the patriots)neathirn

1.- Beacuse first of all big boss (Naked snake) lost his right eye not the left 

2.- are you retarded or something he see's through the solid eye system if he doesnt have an eye why to put a divice there 

its like putting glasses on your freaking ass

3.-Stop all this foolish thing about it's Big boss beacuse it ISN'T ¡¡¡¡¡ :x

treelog187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 treelog187
Member since 2005 • 2111 Posts

^correct.

It really saddens me that so many people play MGS and about 98% of the players dont even get it.  The games have a great story but nobody seems to pay attention.

Keasy4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Keasy4

^correct.

It really saddens me that so many people play MGS and about 98% of the players dont even get it.  The games have a great story but nobody seems to pay attention.

treelog187

yeaa my friend bough MGS3 and he though he was playin as Solid Snake i told him nah that his biological father he was in shock and asked for details.. he didnt get the story at all..

Nos14x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Nos14x
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
OK OK OK, now pay attention to this. In the video, at the end you clearly see scars on his cheeks that appear to be burns. Sure hes about to blow off his head, but this kind of says that Big boss lives. If big boss was killed by being set on fire, then why does this newer/ older snake character scared badly... think about that.
Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Thomas-Crown

OK OK OK, now pay attention to this. In the video, at the end you clearly see scars on his cheeks that appear to be burns. Sure hes about to blow off his head, but this kind of says that Big boss lives. If big boss was killed by being set on fire, then why does this newer/ older snake character scared badly... think about that.Nos14x

The reason why SOLID SNAKE look so messed up in the end of the trailer is because his body is decomposing caused by the accelerated aging. Reason for the accelerating aging was caused firstly, cloning procedure (Snake is a clone from BB) and secondly, by FOX DIE virus injected by Naomi in MGS 1.

Edit: Or the burned scars can also be inflected during the new mission Snake took in MGS 4.

There are many explanations  but Big Boss is not one of them.

dantesergei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 dantesergei
Member since 2004 • 2254 Posts

OK OK OK, now pay attention to this. In the video, at the end you clearly see scars on his cheeks that appear to be burns. Sure hes about to blow off his head, but this kind of says that Big boss lives. If big boss was killed by being set on fire, then why does this newer/ older snake character scared badly... think about that.Nos14x

For God sake thanks Thomas i a'm tired of this Bulls**t  

iMacBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 iMacBot
Member since 2007 • 947 Posts
MGS 4 will own and will allow PS3 to gain momentum in sales for sure... I hope anyways lol.
KaptainKernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 KaptainKernal
Member since 2006 • 1787 Posts

While we can say 100% Old Snake is Solid Snake, you are talking about Metal Gear. For all we know Kojima goes for the biggest bang ever making Big Boss a main character in the story somehow. He is Kojima he can do it. I think he is cooking up the biggest bombshell ever. Big Boss may be alive (remember this is MGS) but the snake in the trailer is definetly Solid Snake.

Remember Raiden? Most people did not expect that. 

iMacBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 iMacBot
Member since 2007 • 947 Posts

While we can say 100% Old Snake is Solid Snake, you are talking about Metal Gear. For all we know Kojima goes for the biggest bang ever making Big Boss a main character in the story somehow. He is Kojima he can do it. I think he is cooking up the biggest bombshell ever. Big Boss may be alive (remember this is MGS) but the snake in the trailer is definetly Solid Snake.

KaptainKernal

This one will answer a lot of questions for the story, it will be a huge GAME! CANT WAIT! HURRY KOJIMA! lol 

KaptainKernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KaptainKernal
[QUOTE="KaptainKernal"]

iMacBot

This one will answer a lot of questions for the story, it will be a huge GAME! CANT WAIT! HURRY KOJIMA! lol

Finally soneone with good old common sence. :P 

fuh_sho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 fuh_sho
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts
are you guys sure that Big Boss is dead? if he really is dead, why didn't the goverment just turn over his remains to Liquid when he threatened to bomb them? and if he is dead, who's the naked old man that has been showed in some photos about MGS4? my guess is, they have him in some tank. still alive, just old.
feel_freetwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 feel_freetwo
[QUOTE="Keasy4"]READ this very clearly  By the end of it the cyborg Ninja's suit is malfunctioning and electric field's are stabbing out from all over his body. When the ninja is finally defeated it begins to suffer the same effects as the DARPA chief and ARMSTECH President. But instead of dying...it retreats. Snake realizes who the Ninja is and contact's Campbell via CODEC- the Ninja is Grey Fox. His old war Buddy from Zanzibar and Outer Heaven- believed dead. Naomi admits that he should've died but didn't. The body of a soldier from Zanzibar was used by Naomi's predecessor Dr. Clark into gene-therapy experiments. For 4 years he was drugged, and fitted with a prototype exoskeleton, purely for experimental purposes. The records say that the "ninja" died in a explosion, along with Dr. Clark, 2 years ago. Naomi ask's if Snake will kill the Ninja- he says he would prefer not...but that might be what he want's...http://faqs.ign.com/articles/222/222423p1.html go down till it say CALL ME DEEPTHROAT

people SAID, gray fox was dead, thats the only point i was making, but as you proved he was never dead. so whats different between that and people sayying big boss is dead, and actually he never was. big boss already did die, but he came back.
Big Boss would be 90-100 years old. Unless he himself was cloned into another Big Boss, he is dead. Weapons_Free
yes he would be, he was born in 1925-1927 mgs4 takes place in 2015 (kojima said sanke is the same age as him (43)) so big boss could be 88-90 years old. although why is this so difficult to believe? the end lived for over 100 years, theres a vampire in the series, as well as that big boss has access to a ton of money.
While we can say 100% Old Snake is Solid Snake, you are talking about Metal Gear. For all we know Kojima goes for the biggest bang ever making Big Boss a main character in the story somehow. He is Kojima he can do it. I think he is cooking up the biggest bombshell ever. Big Boss may be alive (remember this is MGS) but the snake in the trailer is definetly Solid Snake.Remember Raiden? Most people did not expect that. KaptainKernal
well thats the thing, its getting a little repetivie, i doubt any one will be shocked if we are playing as some one other then solid snake. its old and tired. and yes we do know 100% that we play as solid snake in this game and only solid snake, there is no doubt about that, we play as solid snake, not big boss, not raiden (sadly) nor do we play as ross from "friends".
KaptainKernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KaptainKernal
Solid Snake being old and tired?? (gameplay not story) Ya... I think kojima will do an amazing job with MGS4, dont call the guy old and tired... He can still kick ass.
lazzy102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 lazzy102
Member since 2004 • 455 Posts

Weapons_Free
you cant really know....i read in a magazine that one of the character design looks like big boss....though

dela_kobla

No its Big Boss!

NO ITS SNAKE.... if you dont know what you are talking about please dont say anything....big boss died in outer heaven though he still might be alive because i too read that one of the character design looks like big boss and and this game does not take part in it....the story takes place after MGS2 and it is going to be awesome....

feel_freetwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 feel_freetwo
Solid Snake being old and tired?? (gameplay not story) Ya... I think kojima will do an amazing job with MGS4, dont call the guy old and tired... He can still kick ass.KaptainKernal
no, the idea of playing a different character other then the one depicted in the trailers is gettign old and tired.
KaptainKernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 KaptainKernal
oh ok. well keep with Snake i like playing snake :P Kojima knows weall wanna just be snake.
w4rhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 w4rhawk
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts

All i know is that snake is now old and sick and his last mission is to stop the new outer heaven group which looks to be led by liquid ocelot and raiden is helping him in his new bad ass ninja suit.

Thats all I know.

fuh_sho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 fuh_sho
Member since 2007 • 56 Posts

the very first shot of MGS4, posted May 17th, 2005 on Gamespot.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/adventure/metalgearsolid4/images.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs%3Bimages&page=4

this is concept art of the characters that will appear in MGS4. look at the old man there. that naked, very old man. he's wearing an eyepatch on his right eye. Big Boss wears it on his right eye. that's not Solidus because Solidus wore his on his left eye. that is Big Boss. he's old and wrinkled but he isn't dead. that's the reason the goverment didn't turn over his remains to Liquid Snake, even after Liquid threatened to bomb them to bits. there was nothing to hand over from the start! obviously. that sketch in the picture IS Big Boss. no other MG character ever wore an eyepatch on his right eye. only Big Boss, after he accidentally got shot by Ocelot in the prequel, MGS3. Big Boss isn't dead.

Solid-CELL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Solid-CELL
Member since 2006 • 5910 Posts

i can say with much confidence that MGS4 will have 3 major locations. Middle East, Europe, and finally South  America.

I can also say that Koji Pro is planning on creating a deeper, more expansive list of CQC moves. He was stated saying, CQC plays a big role in the game, specifically to the games ending.

Sweetness :DÂ