Mass effect trilogy question about mass effect 1

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jdc6305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 jdc6305
Member since 2005 • 5058 Posts

Is mass effect 1 included on the disk or is it dlc only?

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

The game is going to be on the disc that includes all 3 of the games. However you will also be able to download ME1 from PSN seperately, which is nice if you already own 2 & 3.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts
Similar to how the God of War saga is set up. And as Vari3ty stated, it'll be on PSN for download as most people that are interested in ME already have ME2 and 3. My question will be is if you go through ME1, are you able to import that into ME2 instead of having to do the comic book that fills in the story for your character for ME2.
worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Similar to how the God of War saga is set up. And as Vari3ty stated, it'll be on PSN for download as most people that are interested in ME already have ME2 and 3. My question will be is if you go through ME1, are you able to import that into ME2 instead of having to do the comic book that fills in the story for your character for ME2. dalger21

I believe your save will carry over from ME1 to ME2. I'm assuming this will be done through a patch, or maybe this ability has seceretly been there all along. Goddamn I'm can't wait for the PSN Store to update.

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts

[QUOTE="dalger21"]Similar to how the God of War saga is set up. And as Vari3ty stated, it'll be on PSN for download as most people that are interested in ME already have ME2 and 3. My question will be is if you go through ME1, are you able to import that into ME2 instead of having to do the comic book that fills in the story for your character for ME2. worlock77

I believe your save will carry over from ME1 to ME2. I'm assuming this will be done through a patch, or maybe this ability has seceretly been there all along. Goddamn I'm can't wait for the PSN Store to update.

No its been there all along. when you start a new game it will ask 'Import ME1' character if you have one. If you don't it will start the comic after you play out the intro section of the game. Exactly like the xbox version. I'm hoping they haven't fudged the port of ME1 though. ME2 on the PS3 was just beyond silly.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

Enjoy the game guys, it's a great game. It's more RPGish than the other two and has a better story. Excellent villain. The actual shooting might seem a little clunky and outdated compared to the other two but don't play a soldier! Do something like vanguard or biotic, much more interesting.

Avatar image for Canvas_Of_Flesh
Canvas_Of_Flesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Canvas_Of_Flesh
Member since 2007 • 4052 Posts

Enjoy the game guys, it's a great game. It's more RPGish than the other two and has a better story. Excellent villain. The actual shooting might seem a little clunky and outdated compared to the other two but don't play a soldier! Do something like vanguard or biotic, much more interesting.

whiskeystrike
I completely agree. The gameplay and inventory is a bit wonky, but the story and characters more than make up for it due to standing head and sholders above the sequels.
AsadMahdi59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 AsadMahdi59
Member since 2005 • 7226 Posts

is it the pc or 360 version? MS published the 360 version in 07 which led some people to say the PS3 might get the improved pc version but I haven't gotten a concrete answer yet. Thanks

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts

is it the pc or 360 version? MS published the 360 version in 07 which led some people to say the PS3 might get the improved pc version but I haven't gotten a concrete answer yet. Thanks

AsadMahdi59

If you think its going to be even close to the PC version you're kidding yourself Besides the engine was hardly updated its just the added power and most significantly the RAM increase that stopped most the problems in the PC.

If anything it seems to be the worst version from the early impressions I hear.

link

Its still worth playing but after the sloppy at times ME2 port on PS3 I was kind of expecting it.