Its finish, your thoughts?

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 big_boss4life
Member since 2006 • 2633 Posts

Mine?

SUCKS!

Good:

R2

Video on deman by tonight( In europe too??)

Bad:

No surprises

No Good exclusives to keep me exited ( execept for R2)

mY thoughts on the conference?

It sucked!

psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts
man what about MAG?? that was worth it !!!!
TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#3 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts

man what about MAG?? that was worth it !!!!psyum

Shadowrun anybody?

pirategunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 pirategunner
Member since 2007 • 819 Posts
MAG Exclusive 256 and BAD A55
cifru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 cifru
Member since 2005 • 2211 Posts
They announced GOW 3, thats what i wanted to hear!
vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts

No surprises?

We are getting a freaking Rachet & Clank game for 14 bucks! Thats a surprise IMO

Plus they showed all the PSN games coming a few looked fun

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts

And I'll say it. God of War III trailer =/= FF13 going to the 360.

Sony has their assets spread WAY too thin. The PS3 was barely touched on. Get your priorities straight, the console war carpet is literally being swept out from under your feet.

joseph_mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 joseph_mach
Member since 2003 • 3898 Posts
I'd say there were more highs than lows in the conference. Overall, 3.5/5 stars sounds about right to me.
j-bldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10 j-bldes
Member since 2003 • 443 Posts
There is so much depth that it's far to much for me to explain right now. I'm in Playgasm mode right now. It maybe a let down to most, thats because they can't understand anything really. I was satisified with the part where Sony had devs say how powerfult he Ps3 is and how that their games coming out barely even touch the Ps3's main power. My favorite part was when they were talking about Fallout 3 on the Xbox, "Oh we are really pushing the Xbox with Fallout 3, It's really testing the consoles power". To later on say "Fallout 3 is barely pushing the Ps3, it's ripping through it with graphics, physics, and A.I. I mean we are really getting a handle on it, and look forward to creating bigger games with bigger space for better games".
Myzz617

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Myzz617
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

MAG oo yeaaa

I am not sure if it is completely finished.

CoreoVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 CoreoVII
Member since 2007 • 1838 Posts

Totally Boring. Couldent even talk about FF Dissidia for PSP.

or

Anything FF

or

their was nothing really on prince of persia.

nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts
I was disappointed....no new things were shown xept MAg...although Resistance 2 is lookin better than i thought and i have got exicted over GoW3 all over again
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 big_boss4life

MAG?

yeah i ve heard it i saw it

but what did i see?

CGI...

Not even a little gameplay

so did the bar got so law for us?

What should i start hyping next? MGS6?

Games that dont even exist or we havent even know what they are about?

Come on guys!

Symbiote_Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Symbiote_Venom
Member since 2007 • 421 Posts

GOW 3 who didnt see that coming ,infamous looks cool besides that it was WEAK MAG will be fail i bet it will lag so bad

v_rfranco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 v_rfranco
Member since 2004 • 282 Posts
It was that good to be honest, i know that later today sony is giving a KZ2 presentation, i think its a 3.30 im not sure tho. The presentation it self was ok, sony needs to get more games that all i have to say.
balindos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 balindos
Member since 2003 • 2424 Posts

There is so much depth that it's far to much for me to explain right now. I'm in Playgasm mode right now. It maybe a let down to most, thats because they can't understand anything really. I was satisified with the part where Sony had devs say how powerfult he Ps3 is and how that their games coming out barely even touch the Ps3's main power. My favorite part was when they were talking about Fallout 3 on the Xbox, "Oh we are really pushing the Xbox with Fallout 3, It's really testing the consoles power". To later on say "Fallout 3 is barely pushing the Ps3, it's ripping through it with graphics, physics, and A.I. I mean we are really getting a handle on it, and look forward to creating bigger games with bigger space for better games".j-bldes

I believe we have been hearing the same thing since launch. I need to see to believe and so far they havent shown anything beyond the 360 that has drawn any oohs or ahhs. First party shows the true power and they are not showing anything either. Resistance 2 is the second game and nothing special really stood out that says the PS3 is years ahead of the 360. Need to see it to believe it and so far I believe they have given lies on top of more lies.

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts

No surprises?

We are getting a freaking Rachet & Clank game for 14 bucks! Thats a surprise IMO

Plus they showed all the PSN games coming a few looked fun

vincent380

Its pretty much a remake. Been there done that. And R and C can probably find it for like around $30 or less.

FFF4N4T1C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#19 FFF4N4T1C
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts

There is so much depth that it's far to much for me to explain right now. I'm in Playgasm mode right now. It maybe a let down to most, thats because they can't understand anything really. I was satisified with the part where Sony had devs say how powerfult he Ps3 is and how that their games coming out barely even touch the Ps3's main power. My favorite part was when they were talking about Fallout 3 on the Xbox, "Oh we are really pushing the Xbox with Fallout 3, It's really testing the consoles power". To later on say "Fallout 3 is barely pushing the Ps3, it's ripping through it with graphics, physics, and A.I. I mean we are really getting a handle on it, and look forward to creating bigger games with bigger space for better games".j-bldes

I agree. I think Square-Enix has moved away from Sony and is getting to be closer friends with Microsoft. I'm not going to lie, I was mad and hurt yesterday with the announcement. But Sony did instill some hope in me because it seems they are going to take all development into their own hands. Like you said, it's really funny how game developers haven't even begun to use the PS3's power, aside from Metal Gear Solid 4. And it really looks incredible that they are even capable of designing a game like MAG.

I still wonder how on earth FFXIII is going to go to 360...with the complexity of it, plus the huge amount of space it's sure to take up.

criinok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 criinok
Member since 2006 • 1478 Posts

Totally Boring. Couldent even talk about FF Dissidia for PSP.

or

Anything FF

or

their was nothing really on prince of persia.

CoreoVII

Only a FF junkie would complain about no Final Fantasy... there were a lot more better things that you should pay attention to >_>

septemberluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 septemberluc
Member since 2006 • 2006 Posts

Sony did not deliver in my opinion.

One of their biggest announcements was the movie and TV service, which is basically Sony's way of saying, "Look, we're almost caught up with Xbox Live!"

And they still can't give a release date for Home!

I am not at all happy with Sony's conference.

gusnitro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 gusnitro
Member since 2004 • 355 Posts

MAG Exclusive 256 and BAD A55pirategunner

ME TOO. GOD OF WAR 3!! baby!!

diemjoker4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 diemjoker4
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
I know i'm happy owning a Ps3
big_boss4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 big_boss4life

that was really it??? wow im about to trade in my fukin ps3 wtf.....they had NOTHING good resistance 2 is alright. They let FF X3 go for nothing.....they cant even provide a game better than FF13 if they're going to let the exclusivity go.....Sony are some stupid azz fuks!!Cartoon703

Agreed, thinking of selling my ps3 after geting R2 and build a gaming pc

OO7OO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26 OO7OO7
Member since 2005 • 702 Posts
I liked it, i think it was the best conference of the 3.
pirategunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 pirategunner

horrible

*Goes to trade in ps3 for 360 ftw*

wardisan2005

DUNCE!!!

*300ft Resitance Chimera eats you alive while on your way to the store*

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my time and, in a sense, $500 of my money.

What was I hoping for? Some sort of exclusive announcement to counteract MS getting their greasy paws on the Final Fantasy franchise... and an MMO tactical shooter wasn't it, regardless of its scale.

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts

I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my time and, in a sense, $500 of my money.

What was I hoping for? Some sort of exclusive announcement to counteract MS getting their greasy paws on the Final Fantasy franchise... and an MMO tactical shooter wasn't it, regardless of its scale.

Generic_Dude
it's called waiting for tgs -_- only microsoft comes out with huge japan crazed game news during e3...cus they arent famous at tgs...
pirategunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 pirategunner
that was really it??? wow im about to trade in my fukin ps3 wtf.....they had NOTHING good resistance 2 is alright. They let FF X3 go for nothing.....they cant even provide a game better than FF13 if they're going to let the exclusivity go.....Sony are some stupid azz fuks!!Cartoon703
I smell a Ban Comin'
stinkeyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 stinkeyb
Member since 2005 • 713 Posts

I thought overall they had a good conference. Everybody is just up in arms about the whole 360 FFXIII thing, honestly take that announcement away and what did M$ have to show? Back to SONY they show good game and a good lineup for the PSP. Everyone was expecting a sudden comeback but this show was put together way in advance of yesterday's M$ show so they couldn't just switch and come up with some stupid answer back. Anybody who says SONY's show sucked is obviously to stupid to see that Their in the best position out of the three.

Their moving at their own pace and is getting their things together and getting the support that they need from devs. Square obviously made a wise decision. NINTENDO left out their core audience for old ladies and mother and how could Reggie argue Animal Crossing as hardcore. NINTENDO had obviously lost sight and is blinded by their own success. M$ trying to hard to find their nitch and in the interim is just mimicking everyone and is say "Were doing it better". How could that be good for business

pirategunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 pirategunner
I liked it, i think it was the best conference of the 3.OO7OO7
QFT!!
stinkeyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 stinkeyb
Member since 2005 • 713 Posts
what crazy is that everybody is acting like they saw actula gameplay from FFXIII. Square has made bad games in the past.
vincent380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#34 vincent380
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts

I thought overall they had a good conference. Everybody is just up in arms about the whole 360 FFXIII thing, honestly take that announcement away and what did M$ have to show? Back to SONY they show good game and a good lineup for the PSP. Everyone was expecting a sudden comeback but this show was put together way in advance of yesterday's M$ show so they couldn't just switch and come up with some stupid answer back. Anybody who says SONY's show sucked is obviously to stupid to see that Their in the best position out of the three.

Their moving at their own pace and is getting their things together and getting the support that they need from devs. Square obviously made a wise decision. NINTENDO left out their core audience for old ladies and mother and how could Reggie argue Animal Crossing as hardcore. NINTENDO had obviously lost sight and is blinded by their own success. M$ trying to hard to find their nitch and in the interim is just mimicking everyone and is say "Were doing it better". How could that be good for business

stinkeyb

Couldnt agree with you more.

kingstar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kingstar88
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
good!!!!!!!!!
criinok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 criinok

stinkeyb

Those first few sentences are a great point-- the 360 conference is just being blown out of proportion because they have Final Fantasy.... And that's all. One game. Settle down people, overall, the Sony conference was better in terms of new games and updates.

lhbchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lhbchen
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts
sux big time. Keeping this momentum going, no way SONY's gonna recover from yesterday direct hit.
BlackIce2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BlackIce2007
Member since 2007 • 140 Posts
how do some of you feel that it was not good. we did actually get to see all the games not in depth maybe but why start overhyping everything. imo sony showed what they had to offer and had the best conference overall. nintendo not really anything amazing and microsoft only showed off two of there games fable 2 and gears2 the others were multiplatform and a rip off of singstar. if the onl;y thing you remember from microsoft is the ff13 announcment then you dont see the big picture.
SolidSiems

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SolidSiems
Member since 2005 • 314 Posts

The only 2 good things about sony conf. was :

no FF13 ( F u Square)

and the music during the ps3 clip montage...

Other than that, it looks like I will be playing multiplatform games this year and in the future :

Fallout3, StreetFighter4, DeadSpace, StarWars:FU, BioShock and so on...

but did I really need a Ps3 to play those games?

... No .

And the God of War 3 CG war crap! Showing just the GOW3 logo would have the same effect.

nc_soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nc_soldier
Member since 2004 • 789 Posts
imo sony had the best overall conference, but what they didn't have was a suprise like microsoft (ff13 on 360). But that doesn't rly matter. we'll still get to play it and ps3 still has far more exclusives then the 360. Gow3 will kick ass, infamous looked awsome, MAG will be insane, developed by the guys behind socom 1 and 2!! so yeah im happy even though I would say their overall showing was bad -but still the best - , and later today they'll show more kz2, cant wait to see how thats shaping up. =)
lhbchen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 lhbchen
Member since 2004 • 1070 Posts

The only 2 good things about sony conf. was :

no FF13 ( F u Square)

and the music during the ps3 clip montage...

Other than that, it looks like I will be playing multiplatform games this year and in the future :

Fallout3, StreetFighter4, DeadSpace, StarWars:FU, BioShock and so on...

but did I really need a Ps3 to play those games?

... No .

And the God of War 3 CG war crap! Showing just the GOW3 logo would have the same effect.

SolidSiems

amen!

odin2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 odin2019
Member since 2006 • 4677 Posts

[QUOTE="Cartoon703"]that was really it??? wow im about to trade in my fukin ps3 wtf.....they had NOTHING good resistance 2 is alright. They let FF X3 go for nothing.....they cant even provide a game better than FF13 if they're going to let the exclusivity go.....Sony are some stupid azz fuks!!pirategunner
I smell a Ban Comin'

He may not use the best of words but at least he speaks the truth.

CoreoVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CoreoVII
Member since 2007 • 1838 Posts

[QUOTE="pirategunner"][QUOTE="Cartoon703"]that was really it??? wow im about to trade in my fukin ps3 wtf.....they had NOTHING good resistance 2 is alright. They let FF X3 go for nothing.....they cant even provide a game better than FF13 if they're going to let the exclusivity go.....Sony are some stupid azz fuks!!odin2019

I smell a Ban Comin'

He may not use the best of words but at least he speaks the truth.

I agree, he was right, the only thing to look forward too was Info from SEnix, but nothing. Such a letdown lol

Kayos90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#44 Kayos90
Member since 2003 • 152 Posts
I'm not going to lie but I thought Sony' Press Conference was a bit weak compared to the Microsoft's. Although Sony did somewhat prove that their system is very promising they didn't announce any dates on titles, they did not hype any games with crazy new footage with the exception of resistance and infamous. Microsoft's conference did seem weak because of the many generic knockoff copy features but their whole user interface change is very nice. Sony has a lot of room to grow but the new features that they're implementing in the system isn't on part with the 360 because the 360 was far ahead already. Microsoft made a good conference by confirming dates, hyping up certain games, making gameplay on floor. Sony just had trailers, features on the Sony OS, and no dates at all... Overall I was expecting a better conference than last year since all they showed was trailers but this was actually worse due to the minimal amount of games they showed.
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
It was ok.
criinok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 criinok

I'm not going to lie but I thought Sony' Press Conference was a bit weak compared to the Microsoft's. Although Sony did somewhat prove that their system is very promising they didn't announce any dates on titles, they did not hype any games with crazy new footage with the exception of resistance and infamous. Microsoft's conference did seem weak because of the many generic knockoff copy features but their whole user interface change is very nice. Sony has a lot of room to grow but the new features that they're implementing in the system isn't on part with the 360 because the 360 was far ahead already. Microsoft made a good conference by confirming dates, hyping up certain games, making gameplay on floor. Sony just had trailers, features on the Sony OS, and no dates at all... Overall I was expecting a better conference than last year since all they showed was trailers but this was actually worse due to the minimal amount of games they showed.SimonChun93

The only thing that Xbox really had was FFXIII.... One game... And people are blowing it out of proportion saying that it took the cake. All because of one game.

Sony had a lot more to show... FFXIII will most likely be better on the PS3 anyways

Amaranthix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Amaranthix
Member since 2006 • 202 Posts
I thought it was a terrible joke.

The two biggest surprises were a movie rental addon to the PSN, and the second-life ripoff Home, which they've been announcing since before the system even came out. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought I bought a 500 dollar GAMING sytem, and not another PC.

Then there was the "Look at us we're so great" presentation coupled with hyped up "Greatest hits". Wow, I didn't see that coming. Selling older best-selling games for less money? I don't think anyone's done that before. If they hadn't introduced it by using a game I think the camera would have panned over a lot of very confused faces, along with a few people giving the finger and walking away.

The PSN games look terrible with the exception of Ratchet and Clank. The "big surprise" releases were releases that anyone who has half a brain knew were coming anyway. Do they really think God of War is a flagship title? Sounds like a fall back after finding out Square is cheating on them. Oh, and yay for PS2 titles! That's exactly the kind of forward thinking I expected from Sony.

I'm extremely disappointed. I was really hoping they'd announce something big, but besides Mag, which will basically just be a 256 person breeding ground for stupidity, I didn't see anything that was worthy of a conference. The over emphasis on "We're looking into the future..." "We have a 10 year plan..." coupled with the lack of content tells me that they have absolutely no idea what they're doing right now and are just going to keep cranking out the generic FPS's and yearly upgraded sports games until the PS4.
Losarii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#48 Losarii
Member since 2007 • 310 Posts

On the E3 blog, one of the gamspot people said that Microsoft and Nintendo's E3 press conference was more boring than watching paint dry and folding clothes.

If those were boring...i wonder what category the playstation press conference would fall in to.

Avatar image for meluvulongtime8
meluvulongtime8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#49 meluvulongtime8
Member since 2007 • 1428 Posts
Some ppl may be disappointed, but as far as I'm concerned Sony's was the best. I do think they need to focus more on the gaming aspects of the PS3, but infamous looks pretty sweet, just thinking of GOW3 makes my mouth water, I'm still really psyched about LBP, R2 looks pretty sweet with larger than life battles. They're still getting all the multiplat games. So what's the big disappointment with gaming? The multimedia features with PSP functionality is completely new and something that is way more realistic than umd movies/shows. They're planning on adding more online content and MAG coming which looks to have potential. Seriously ppl what do you want? Microsoft is getting some RPGs and still trying to get or copy all of Sony's exclusives because they're completely unoriginal. They're adding features that to me are meh.
j-bldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#50 j-bldes
Member since 2003 • 443 Posts

[QUOTE="Cartoon703"]that was really it??? wow im about to trade in my fukin ps3 wtf.....they had NOTHING good resistance 2 is alright. They let FF X3 go for nothing.....they cant even provide a game better than FF13 if they're going to let the exclusivity go.....Sony are some stupid azz fuks!!big_boss4life

Agreed, thinking of selling my ps3 after geting R2 and build a gaming pc

All in all, the guy who posted that failed, and you fail for agreeing with him. Please go sell your Ps3 because it's that important to us. Also, agreeing with someone who doesn't properly address his oppinion without resorting to foul language and one sided views that show their limited views and inability to see outside the "box"