Is PSN being weird for anyone else?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rosko123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rosko123
Member since 2006 • 556 Posts

It was working perfectly last night and most of today but it logged me out and keeps saying I need playstation plus (which I paid for and used since yesterday) Is this just a server problem?

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

More than likely high traffic a few days before it calms down. I can't even log in just keeps telling me server error

Avatar image for theuprightman01
theuprightman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 theuprightman01
Member since 2008 • 42 Posts

bit off topic but the background music makes me think of x3 Terran conflict, anybody else??

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#4 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

PSN is experiencing some problems today. I couldn't login earlier, but that seems to be okay for now.

Earlier a post was made on the official PS Blog, and they said that they are disabling code redemption for now. They said PSN should continue to work, but they're trying to fix something and will keep us posted.

It's unclear whether it's because of the European launch, because of the recent security protocol thing, or just because of the day's updates.

I am a little disappointed because Escape Plan was scheduled to have its PS4 launch yesterday, and I already didn't expect it to be up until late at night (because PSN always adds stuff late in the day), but it wasn't released yet at all. And there was still no mention of it. I guess FlOw was also supposed to see its PS4 release yesterday but it didn't.