Is Infamous: second son worth buying a ps4 for. p.s I already have a xbox one

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by theitalianjob4 (8 posts) 5 months, 17 days ago

Poll: Is Infamous: second son worth buying a ps4 for. p.s I already have a xbox one (7 votes)

Yes 86%
No 14%
#1 Posted by dipdish (858 posts) -

Well, I would never purchase a console solely to play a single game. PlayStation has lots to offer, though. Think about the other exclusives.

#2 Edited by marcheegsr (2433 posts) -

No console is worth buying because of one game.

Are you interested in Killzone, the order, drive club, Uncharted 4, Deep down? Look into those.

#3 Edited by theitalianjob4 (8 posts) -

but I will pick up other exclusives from time to time.

I don't see the difference between xbox one and PS4, visually

#4 Edited by bezza2011 (2228 posts) -

but I will pick up other exclusives from time to time.

I don't see the difference between xbox one and PS4, visually

thats because you don't have a PS4 to see the differences :S

30fps to 60fps is a massive difference once you see it with your own eyes on your own tv.

infamous is not going to be a system seller, but it is going to be a great game. but ps4 is well worth it, i mean seriously $100 cheaper and it packs a bigger punch i mean there isn't any competition,

i mean xbox one has not got any exclusives when you look at first party the main games which are exclusives right now are third party developers which are in a contract.

#5 Edited by theitalianjob4 (8 posts) -

I am not going to the console for the best visuals, the PS4 for its exclusives and XBOX ONE cause of its exclusives and all me friends have one.

As gaming should be 'for the games'

#6 Posted by Boddicker (2287 posts) -

Sure, if you don't mind the murder simulators the superhero genre has devolved into.

God, that's one genre I really want to see redeemed.

#7 Posted by SoNin360 (5218 posts) -

Well, I'm holding off on a PS4 until Infamous: Second Son releases, so I'm compelled to say yes. In the long run, it will be worth the purchase if you're going to pick up several other games over time. But if this is the only game you're going to play on your PS4 for a while, then it might be best to wait.

#8 Posted by hrt_rulz01 (5491 posts) -

IMO, the Infamous games are good fun, but nothing to base a console purchase on.

#9 Posted by RimacBugatti (1175 posts) -

Judging by the screenshots Playstation 4 offers visuals that Xbone will never be able to offer. Not to mention I think the games on Playstation 4 will most probably be bigger because of the RAM that is used would allow the system to run larger games.