How to add PS+ games to my download list on PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NeverMore0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NeverMore0
Member since 2003 • 1278 Posts

I just signed up for PS+. I don't have a PS4 yet, but I want to make sure I've got Resogun and Contrast available for download for free whenever I do get the system. How do I go about doing this?

Thanks.

NeverMore0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NeverMore0
Member since 2003 • 1278 Posts

Nevermind, I think I figured it out. For anyone else wondering, here's what I did. You go to the PS+ page, here:

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation_plus_new/

Hover over the game that you want and click download. It will take you to the item page. Click add to cart. Do that for all the games you want, then go to your shopping cart and purchase all the games. The price will be $0. Once you get to the "Thank you for your purchase" page you'll see a link to your downloads list. You can click on it to confirm that the new games are in your queue.

Unfortunately it won't let me add Uncharted 3. Seems to think I'm not a PS+ member, at least on the game page. It's not a big deal because I already own the game, but I wanted to mark it as purchased just in case. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Ivora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ivora
Member since 2013 • 33 Posts

You can browse the store using this url: store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

If you Login to your PSN Account there you are able to fund/purchase titles, and the PS4 should start downloading things automatically when you hook it up with the same PSN Account.