How Old is Too Old??

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JoeDawg2100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 JoeDawg2100
Member since 2010 • 64 Posts

This is something that has been bothering me ever since I've been in my 20's. I'm 27 years old.... I've been a gamer almost my entire life; ever since I was 8 or 9 years old. The first system I ever played was Nintendo, which was my sister's. I remember sneaking to play it while she was away or sleep. Then my first ever system was a Sega Genesis! Loved it... I knew then that I was a gamer for life.

But now I'm beginning to wonder when to stop. I mean, how old is too old to play video games? I'm quickly approaching 30, I have a 16 month old daughter now, and I'm married. When should I stop? I was thinking stopping at 30, but I've got a feeling that I'll still LOVE video games then... especially with the PS4 and Xbox One out now. I feel kind of obligated to try the "next gen" systems before I completely stop. Plus, I'm still getting game magazine subscriptions, I still keep up with game release dates and news... all of that stuff. Any advice? And do any of you guys know 30-somethings or 40-somethings that still play?

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts
yea, me. im a 30 year old man and i still play games, watch cartoons, wear Marvel/DC superhero T-Shirts, etc. and i dont plan im stopping just because im an "Adult"... if you still enjoy it why stop?
AutoPilotOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 AutoPilotOn
Member since 2010 • 8655 Posts
I am almost 32, married, working 48 to 72 hours a week and own a home and I will spend what little free time I have playing video games. I dont see why I should stop if I still enjoy it. I watch cartoons as well.
Audacitron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Audacitron
Member since 2012 • 991 Posts

You don't stop doing the things you enjoy because you're an adult. That's a BS reason. 

There's plenty of legit reasons to quit.  Because you don't have the time, or because you move on to other interests, or responsibilities creep up on you.  The most legit reason is when it simply stops being fun.

One thing I've found is that as you get older, you start to notice how the majority of mass culture, movies, games, whatever, is aimed at a slim bracket of people, and most of them are under thirty.  And most of it is already dumbed down, so it starts feeling a bit juvenile even before you technically outgrow it.  It's only when you start to feel that you've been too many times around that merrygoround, that you can't connect with it anymore, that it has no more relevence that it may be time to move on.   

There are in fact, plenty of other exciting things out there that you may want to do with your life.  But so long as you're still into it, and you can afford the time and money, keep doing what you love.

Avatar image for Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts
never too old my man. There's grown men who play basketball, football & etc well into their 40's. Men who read & collect comics and play and reinvent music despite their age. Point is I'm 26 yrs old with a family and I'll never stop gaming. I think our generation is more of do what you feel as long as you're taking care of business generation. There really isn't a non-spoken, unwritten social code that previous generations held themselves to with our gen. Watch cartoons, play sports and play videogames as long as you're interested in them, do you.
coasterguy65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 coasterguy65
Member since 2005 • 7133 Posts

There are people gaming in their 60s and 70s, and tons of older people gaming on games like Farmville. Play until you get bored with gaming. Who cares what other people think. Myself I plan to game until it bores me, or until I die. Whichever comes first.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

I will be playing video games in till I die if my body is able.

TheGrinchh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheGrinchh
Member since 2013 • 254 Posts

Psh there's no such thing as being too old for video games. I see myself sitting on my ass playing games when I'm in my senior citizen years.

AJC3317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#9 AJC3317
Member since 2003 • 2546 Posts
i'm 26 and I know for a fact that gaming is going to be my main hobby for the foreseeable future. even if I have more responsibilities (read: kids) in the future, I still plan on finding time for myself
marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

Im 27 and I still love to escape life sometimes and play video games.

Lets face it, these days most games are geared towards the older crowd as compared to back when nintendo was out.

Playing a game is like watching a interactive movie ex. The last of us or heavy rain.

Back than it was different.

I could see myself gaming well into my 40's and playing with my kids.

23Jarek23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 23Jarek23
Member since 2009 • 2647 Posts

I'll never understand this mentality. When our parents/grandparents were growing up and enjoying their available forms of entertainement do you think they ever stopped and wondered, gee am I getting too old to watch TV? Listen to the radio? Read a book? Well, stories are for children so I better go sit on the porch with a blank stare in my free time, better put those books away now that I'm an adult of course! 

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

When did your parents stop watching TV? That's probably a good age to stop.

I'm 29 myself, and have no interest in stopping since it's my favorite hobby.  You just have to balance your developing responsibilities.

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

Relax man.

I am 38 damn years old and I have no interest at all in slowing down my gaming.

No age is 'Too old' for gaming, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Evenios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Evenios
Member since 2005 • 1615 Posts

I woudnt worry at all. i know a guy who was in his early 60s who play games.  More and more people play games of all age groups play games and i woudnt worry about that at all. i think its a silly topic, now if you have real time things you need to do, sure you shoudnt play games all the time, but i think there is nothing wrong with being a gamer "for life" if you want to.   heck i think its because of a lot of the older crowd we get a lot of the great mods that come out for PC games, and look at the fact that a lot of older people are in the game industry today, look at chris roberts hes an older guy but he has not ran away from games.

besides with the rise of mature rated games and all games arnt just for kids anymore and there is nothing wrong with playing video games.   I think if your woried about people or family say well you just play games blah blah blah. so what? as long as yuor not a bum neglecting your other duties there is nothing wrong with being a gamer for life!

and even if you still like games like mario and such, hey nothing wrong with that too, i think some people grow up way too fast today anyways so nothing wrong with being a kid at heart!

the thing about video games is now they are for all ages , races, genders and what.  many can say that games are a waste of time, but i dare say games can create community and inspire creativity with the whole machinima takeoff

never feel embarrised because you play video games! hey its sure is better then sitting in front of the tv looking at operah all day thats for sure!

RollinKaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RollinKaos
Member since 2013 • 83 Posts
LOL , I am 45 with 5 kids . I play games and get all excited when some games come out. My kids think its fun that their dad is all into like them.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#16 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
dude, you are never too old
JoeDawg2100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 JoeDawg2100
Member since 2010 • 64 Posts

Thanks guys, this is making me feel MUCH more better about me and gaming. One thing I've noticed is that it's also been affecting the way I game as well. Lately, I've noticed that I've been rushing through certain games, which causes me to play sloppy. Especially through RPG's like Dragon Age, Fallout, Mass Effect, and The Eldor Scrolls: Skyrim. And some of you are actually right, it seems that their making more games geared towards the older crowd as well. I truly think I'll be gaming (and watching cartoons) 'till the day I die! Who knows, maybe it'll make me a fun dad :)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Last_Ride

Thanks guys, this is making me feel MUCH more better about me and gaming. One thing I've noticed is that it's also been affecting the way I game as well. Lately, I've noticed that I've been rushing through certain games, which causes me to play sloppy. Especially through RPG's like Dragon Age, Fallout, Mass Effect, and The Eldor Scrolls: Skyrim. And some of you are actually right, it seems that their making more games geared towards the older crowd as well. I truly think I'll be gaming (and watching cartoons) 'till the day I die! Who knows, maybe it'll make me a fun dad :)

JoeDawg2100
Don't think about how old you are, just have fun while you are doing it. But games like those games you mention need at least 50 hours of gameplay to truly enjoy them. So don't rush, have fun :D
Avatar image for Ace_of_Spades90
Ace_of_Spades90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Ace_of_Spades90
Member since 2012 • 815 Posts

I'm 22 and quite new to games in general. Despite that, I don't think I'll ever stop playing games. There's nothing else like it :)

Ricardomz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ricardomz
Member since 2012 • 2715 Posts

If I like to play games why should I stop? Even now games are being produced to appeal to older people with a bunch of games rating +16 and +18, but I even play kids games like "Ratchet & Clank" and "Sly Cooper".

When I have your age, if I still like to play games I won't stop. The same way I won't stop watching anime, tv shows, reading comicbooks and others. 

Also doing all that stuff does not mean you're a nerd and you're a loser. I have a beautiful girlfriend that a lot of people envy and some friends that share the same interests that I do. I do not have acne, I'm not fat, I'm not ugly and I dress very good. You might say I have a high self-esteem, but it's the truth. The fact that you do nerdie things does not make you a loser, so quit caring so much. If playing games pleases you, then go ahead and kick some ass :P

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#21 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts
Why stop if you enjoy it. There may come a time when other things will take up the bulk of your free time and you may no longer just sit and have 8 hour gaming marathons, but there is no harm in a couple of hours of gaming. Its no different than renting a movie, watching a TV show or reading a book. If you enjoy it, do it!!!
Vidpci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Vidpci
Member since 2013 • 118 Posts

You have obviously never played an mmo... that's where all the 40+ guys hang out. It's kinda wierd actually... but most of those guys still live in their mother's basement.

Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#23 Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

At what age is too old to game? Whatever age you are when you can no longer pick the controller up. It's a hobby not a way of life. You may have to scale back your time, but you should still make it a priority. You can also stick with legacy gaming so you don't need to buy the latest and greatest titles or hardware.

DaRq_MiNoS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 DaRq_MiNoS
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

I'm 40. Back in the 70's my folks bought us that Pong console thing. Then Atari 2600, Intellivision, Colecovision, Atari 5200, etc etc. I've been through every generation of video games. I think what's cool is that video games have kind of matured along with me. Take a game like Heavy Rain. I'd much rather interact and take part in a great story like that than watch a movie. In fact I think gaming may replace movies at some point. John Carpenter said it is becoming the premier story-telling medium.

It's a hobby like anything else. I've got a brother-in-law that's in his 50's that enjoys playing military simulation type shooters in his spare time. I've got a friend that's in his 60's that sometimes comes over and we play Tomb Raider together... trading off the controller after every death or level.

I can picture myself in the nursing home when I'm 80 with a controller in my hand :)

P.S. To Vidpci ... no I don't live in my folks' basement! lol. I own my own house. While I've had a few girlfriends living with me at various points, I've never tied the knot. It would interfere too much with my gaming!!!

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#25 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

This is something that has been bothering me ever since I've been in my 20's. I'm 27 years old.... I've been a gamer almost my entire life; ever since I was 8 or 9 years old. The first system I ever played was Nintendo, which was my sister's. I remember sneaking to play it while she was away or sleep. Then my first ever system was a Sega Genesis! Loved it... I knew then that I was a gamer for life.

But now I'm beginning to wonder when to stop. I mean, how old is too old to play video games? I'm quickly approaching 30, I have a 16 month old daughter now, and I'm married. When should I stop? I was thinking stopping at 30, but I've got a feeling that I'll still LOVE video games then... especially with the PS4 and Xbox One out now. I feel kind of obligated to try the "next gen" systems before I completely stop. Plus, I'm still getting game magazine subscriptions, I still keep up with game release dates and news... all of that stuff. Any advice? And do any of you guys know 30-somethings or 40-somethings that still play?

JoeDawg2100

When your eyes can no longer make out what you see on the screen and your fingers can no longer press action buttons, shoulder buttons and the d-pad then it when its time to hang up the dual shock. Be sure when your daughter comes of age you purchase the latest Playstation console and introduce her to the world. This is your duty.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#26 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

JoeDawg2100

Playstation is the brand that took the steps to make gaming for adults. Coolyfett can remember being in high school thinking games were for kids after the Sega Genesis fizzled out in Middle School, High School years (94-98) the only games Coolyfett played was Madden & Mortal Kombat and this was when Coolyfett went to other peoples homes and they had the Playstation 1. Coolyfett used to have an ignorant opinion about video games during high school and college, mainly because the girls Coolyfett was chasing didnt like them lol. Fast forward to 2007 and a stripper persuades Coolyfett to get a PSP.....the PSP was like the gateway drug back into it. Ended up getting a Playstation 2 in 2007 in an attempt to sorta catch up even though the Playstation 3 was out at the time. Now Coolyfett is an older guy and doesnt really have the time or energy to chase women, in a relationship with a female gamer who got into gaming mainly because her  older brother would never let her play his Sega & Playstation. We bought a Playstation 3 together this year and play it often, we are both over the age of 30. Look our parents still like the TV shows and music they grew up to. If a favorite book of theirs gets made into a movie they check it out. We grew up to video games, the internet, cell phones etc etc...its apart of the generation and you are apart of that generation.

MiguelNoche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 MiguelNoche
Member since 2005 • 226 Posts

Dear original poster,

Why do you think you have to stop?  It's a silly question.  It's something you love to do.  

I'm 46.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#28 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
I turn 30 this year, married and two kids.. I play games whenever I can.. I'll never stop. I enjoy it, always have and always will. Gaming is not a kids thing.. thats why they make mature games with adult content.
toughtrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 toughtrasher
Member since 2013 • 268 Posts

As long as it doesn't disrupt your personal or professional life and is just a hobby or a way to unwind, then you can never get too old.

Gaming is an awesome way to entertain yourself after a stressful day.

DigiTMPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 DigiTMPS3
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

You are never too old. Being in a PC repair store, I had a client that was around 80 years of old come in and asked us to upgrade his PC since he would like to increase the graphics of Skyrim. Got chatting and he enjoys the game, plus he loves the Total War series. I so wanted him to be my grandfather.

marinevetstl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 marinevetstl
Member since 2012 • 175 Posts
I am 38 yrs old man. I play everyday, PS3, WiiU, Xbox360.....no matter. Also, my wife stils hits all the super hero movies with me no prob.
rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
I am 33 and have worked full time since my mid teens. I would not say I grew out of gaming or that there is an age where one is 'too old'. But I would say that life priorities tend to change as we age. For some people, games will stay near the top. For others, it will move down the list. As I got older, going out, time with friends, home renovations, time with the woman, a career (versus a job), etc all moved up the list while games moved down. I still play from time to time, but it is nothing compared to when I was young.
insanegame377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 insanegame377
Member since 2013 • 392 Posts

I'm 22, and have been gaming for about 15 years. I enjoy gaming and don't intend to stop any time soon. The fact I'm working and will be starting uni next month means I won't be gaming as much in the coming years though.

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts
yaaaay for old gaming geezers, i am 38 btw... :)
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#35 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I'm 42 and i still love gaming and my kids love it too so why stop doing something that u love doing,its like saying why stop watching movies just because ur an adult.

So at the end of the day its my hobby.

Avatar image for PoisoN_Facecam0
PoisoN_Facecam0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PoisoN_Facecam0
Member since 2009 • 3734 Posts
OP, with that kidn of mindset you might as well retire from every fun activity you love before youre "too old" seriously just play video games, my friends dad plays all the new games that come out and hes well into his 50s I will never stop playing vidya, its what i enjoy doing, and I'm not into self arbitrary limitations on whats an "acceptable hobby for X year old"
Boddicker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 Boddicker
Member since 2012 • 4458 Posts

I'm 33.

If you're approaching 30 and are still working that shit job at the gas station I would say it's time to put down the games. But hey, as long as you got a decent job there ain't a thing wrong with being a gamer.

From what I've heard the NES generation (30ish) is in the majority now. You are hardly alone.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 The_Last_Ride
People are never too old to read books, people are never too old for movie and this applies to games aswell. It may seem out of place because gaming is "new" in society in general. But it's nothing to be ashamed of
Videodogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Videodogg
Member since 2002 • 12611 Posts

Never too old man. Im 52 and still going strong. I game on Wii U , PS3, Vita, PC and currently waiting on my PS4. Your priorities in life change and your taste in games may change over the years, just like they do with movies and music, but you dont have to stop gaming, thats crazy talk. Video games are as much a part of modern entertainment as anything else. I find as i get older my game interest is still just as strong as it was when i was younger, but i only game a few hours a week and i tend to be very picky about games i want to spend time with.

ipumpmygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ipumpmygun
Member since 2007 • 456 Posts

JoeDawg2100: We're never to old to game. Gaming is like any other hobby. To some it maybe frowned upon because of people putting it on top of bigger priorities. That may be the case with some people, but playing in moderation never hurts anyone. Playing video games is no different then collecting stamps, comics, cars, coins and playing sports. Everyone is different and us gamers are no different either.

There are even people who are well into their 50's, 60's and even beyond who occassionally game. You're not alone. I've been gaming for more then 20 years. It can be distracting sometimes, but I know where my priorities are and you should too.

Doing what we love as a hobby will never die.

jer_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41 jer_1
Member since 2003 • 7451 Posts
35 and I'm still an avid gamer! It's one of my favorite hobbies even today. :D
EspaniaArmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 EspaniaArmada
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I am 19. I just bought a PS3 and the only games that i have our Uncharted 3, Fight Night Champion, and The Last of Us. Planning on getting GTA V and Battlefield 4 and thats it. I want to keep focus on my studies and not get distracted
PumpkinBoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43 PumpkinBoogie
Member since 2006 • 3375 Posts

yea, me. im a 30 year old man and i still play games, watch cartoons, wear Marvel/DC superhero T-Shirts, etc. and i dont plan im stopping just because im an "Adult"... if you still enjoy it why stop?FinalFighters

Hellz yeah (I love my comic T-shirts, too). With my fam, we're practically all gamers in our adulthood.

My older sis & her hubby are in their early 40s (4 kids--3 nieces in their 'tween/teen years & my 22 yr old nephew off @ college) -- they probably about 3 sytems @ home

My older bro is in his late 30s -- he's a diehard Maddenite (lol, as I've coined it) definitely don't see him stop, plus 'undercover' comics geek (he's not fooling me! he's practically goes to just about every superhero movie that comes out)

My pop's is in his mid-50s -- and is equally diehard Maddenite, plus he likes playing most other sports games & he like GOW and DMC series

....and ME, I'm 30 avid gamer (when I got the time) and self-professed otaku and have not problems admitting!

Like Aaliyah used to sing (god, I miss her!) 'Age ain't nothing but a number', lol. If you love it keep doin' the damn thing! There's no age limit to doing anything if you still can and the paasion is there. :)

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
I will be 39 in October and I still game. I say you are too old when your crippled old ass can't pick up the controller anymore or can't see anymore.
Ne-Plus-Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Ne-Plus-Ultra
Member since 2012 • 281 Posts

I'm 38, and I'll stop when I can't physically play anymore. I've been gaming for 30+ years, and never plan on stopping, my friends and I that game have quicker reaction times and process things faster then my friends that don't. When we're out playing paintball we smoke the non-gamers, and when we're out on the dirt bikes, we can lose those non-gamers on the trails with ease. I don't know if it's just my friends and I, but we've talked about this before, and we think that gaming (and fast cars and motorcycles) have kept our abilities on par with people 10+ years younger then us. Personally I think, if you enjoy something and it's legal, then keep doing it, there's no reason to stop.     

redoubt9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 redoubt9000
Member since 2009 • 27 Posts

There was really only a few titles that appealed to me from this generation (from the PS side) That being Valkyrie Chronicles and Demon Souls. I have seen myself trailing off most titles, but not on account of any responsibility so much as I just don't find games as enjoyable as I once did in my younger days. Games today just feel like they try too hard. I feel even that this next gen of console is rolling in too fast despite knowing the common gap between each new console that gets announced. Better hardware doesn't make for better games, if the past gen can't even live up to the joy I get from games that I once played as a child. Maybe that's the problem, that I've simply matured beyond the perspective I once held for games back in the 90's and early 2000's (at least I hope so...) Nonetheless it's rare when I find a game that appeals and actually holds onto my attention. But I'm also one of the fella's that didn't quite understand the whole Uncharted frenzy either.

Not to mention this whole silly phenomonon of identifying yourself as a "gamer"... Growing up I didn't know this was a profession or w/e deserving of a title, but evidently that's what every1 decided to push it into. When I played games it was to enjoy the content and to enjoy the company of neighbor friends getting together to just bullshit and game. Not to make it more than what it was. Maybe that's what drove me away, the online connectivitity and seemingly aggressive rather than progressive attitudes of those around the world acting as if this was their freaking god served mission. Not to say that I didn't enjoy competitive gameplay! Hell I don't know anymore, all I know is that I just don't seem to enjoy games as I once did. Usually nowadays it's the soundtrack that draws me in more than anything!

ZomBViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ZomBViperKing
Member since 2013 • 100 Posts
You never have to stop as long as you enjoy playing video games.
d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#48 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

Any advice? And do any of you guys know 30-somethings or 40-somethings that still play?

JoeDawg2100

In 40s and haven't stopped playing games since Space Invaders.  My stepfather is almost 70 and he's still playing - and COD games at that!

If you think you're too old for video games - then you are.  It's that simple.

Don't let others tell you what you enjoy or should enjoy.  To hell with anyone who stands between you and what you like.

Asim90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Asim90
Member since 2005 • 3692 Posts

I understand how somebody can get fed up with big budget, mass market video games, I personally have. However, truly beautiful video games like Ico or Okami are art. Art transcends age.

Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#50 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

No such thing.