How about a great anime game for PS3!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arabi_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 arabi_89
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts
I was thinking if they'll make great anime games for the PS3. I would like an anime soccer game. If you ever heard of Captain Tsubasa used to be on Nintendo NES i rly enjoyed that game.
Alpha2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Alpha2
Member since 2003 • 3203 Posts
Might be cool, but usually anime games onlu come out when the show itself is popular. Captain Tsubasa hasn't really caught on in the states and I dont think it's seen a new episode in japan in like 5 or 10 years? Although when they do come out you can just buy them anyway since the PS3 is region free. I can see some new stuff coming over eventually but that;ll be when the PS2 has ceased to be the best place to release these games.
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16713 Posts

I was thinking if they'll make great anime games for the PS3. I would like an anime soccer game. If you ever heard of Captain Tsubasa used to be on Nintendo NES i rly enjoyed that game.arabi_89
i wANT A LOLITA BASED GRAPHIC ADVENTURE GAME FOR THE PS3 IT COULD BE OF SAKURA CARD CAPTORS 8)

BViking78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BViking78
Member since 2005 • 390 Posts
I was thinking if they'll make great anime games for the PS3. I would like an anime soccer game. If you ever heard of Captain Tsubasa used to be on Nintendo NES i rly enjoyed that game.arabi_89
That was a great anime... and I've always thought that if Konami "wakes up" and makes a crossover between Winning Eleven/PES and Cap. Tsubasa it would rock !!! :)
arabi_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 arabi_89
Member since 2006 • 1299 Posts

[QUOTE="arabi_89"]I was thinking if they'll make great anime games for the PS3. I would like an anime soccer game. If you ever heard of Captain Tsubasa used to be on Nintendo NES i rly enjoyed that game.BViking78
That was a great anime... and I've always thought that if Konami "wakes up" and makes a crossover between Winning Eleven/PES and Cap. Tsubasa it would rock !!! :)

man, that serial was great. i used to watch it everyday :D and there was game on the Nintendo NES i used to play it 24/7 i would get the NES and that game if i found it now :D

HEHATEME21123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 HEHATEME21123
Member since 2005 • 407 Posts

I was thinking if they'll make great anime games for the PS3. I would like an anime soccer game..arabi_89

i'm sry, lol, lol, that would be possibly be the worst game ever, sry, not to be mean, constructive criticism. lol

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#8 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

[QUOTE="arabi_89"]I was thinking if they'll make great anime games for the PS3. I would like an anime soccer game. If you ever heard of Captain Tsubasa used to be on Nintendo NES i rly enjoyed that game.AgentA-Mi6

i wANT A LOLITA BASED GRAPHIC ADVENTURE GAME FOR THE PS3 IT COULD BE OF SAKURA CARD CAPTORS 8)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! The anime was good, but a PS3 game? NO!