Fun Online Games?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

3SidedSquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 3SidedSquare
Member since 2008 • 347 Posts

I've had my Vita for the whole of this month, and so far I have yet to play online out side of Wipeout. I'm looking for a good game with good multiplayer where I know I can for-sure play with people. I have LBP Vita and still have not played with anyone.

What other games are out there on the Vita that have some good online action? And if you have said game you mention and I am also interested, I will most likely download it because I am itching to have some online fun times.

My PSN ID is "FourSwordFusion", for anyone wanting to add me. Just let me know you're from here if you do.

Unrelated: does anyone know when the free games on the PS+ library will be updated? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with what I have from it now (especially Gravity Rush), but I'm still curious.

crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

ummm fun online games? I don't play online so much but I hear nice things about Ragnarok Odyssey. I play it solo and it's fun I imagine it would be 4 times the fun in the online.
but you have to like action RPG to love it.
Here is my PSN ID but I don't guarantee that I will play online much but who knows: crazypal14

XxAiRbOrNxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 XxAiRbOrNxX
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

I have tried out almost all the multiplayer games on the PS Vita and I gotta say that Hot Shots Golf World Invitational is the funnest online game because you can have up to 30 people in a game and you can also see where there golf ball landed. I personally dont like golf and have never played even a round of golf, but that goes to show you that a non golfer like me can like this game a lot. Another game I would recommend is the new Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed with up to 8 players in a game and if you're looking for a sports game I would recommend MLB the show since I haven't tried the new Madden yet and no basketball yet.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#4 SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts
I'll admit that I actually enjoyed playing Black Ops: Declassified online. Just got through with renting it and I hated almost everything about it until I played with it online some. The maps are ridiculously small but that's what makes matches exciting and fast paced even if there's only like 5 or 6 people in a match. The spawns can be terrible and there's plenty of typical online stuff to complain about, but overall it's been a relatively smooth and enjoyable experience. Probably not worth purchasing, but I might pick it up when it reaches somewhere below $20.
Avatar image for looseyourself87
looseyourself87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 looseyourself87
Member since 2004 • 307 Posts

I'm playing day and night online... SONIC ALL STAR RACING TRASFORMED.. its the most perfect game for the VITA... will get NFS soon

ItsEvolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ItsEvolution
Member since 2008 • 2593 Posts
Black Ops and Playstation All Stars are good times online.
d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#7 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

When Vikings Attack is pretty fun to play online.

Exceed20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Exceed20XX
Member since 2011 • 817 Posts

I've enjoyed PlayStation All-Stars online.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#10 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

Phantasy Star Online 2 is supposed to come out for the Vita sometime this year. That could be good.

blueboxdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 blueboxdoctor
Member since 2010 • 2549 Posts

ummm fun online games? I don't play online so much but I hear nice things about Ragnarok Odyssey. I play it solo and it's fun I imagine it would be 4 times the fun in the online.
Here is my PSN ID but I don't guarantee that I will play online much but who knows: crazypal14

crazypal

Since I was going to start a similar thread I'm just wondering, does this game get boring? I've read reviews saying how after a while it starts to drag since there's no point in killing enemies but they make you do it anyway (I played the demo and it seemed to be kill everything in this area before you can progress to the next, which gets old fast).

crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

[QUOTE="crazypal"]

blueboxdoctor

Since I was going to start a similar thread I'm just wondering, does this game get boring? I've read reviews saying how after a while it starts to drag since there's no point in killing enemies but they make you do it anyway (I played the demo and it seemed to be kill everything in this area before you can progress to the next, which gets old fast).

hmmmm, what can I say .. well it depends on how you look at it, there's always a point in killing enemies if you are the kind that would want to hunt for a specific item or weapon just to be that much stronger.
yes it's repetitive and yes it's weak in its story telling but I finally have played it on line, maaaan I like it , to be with a team meeting other pals and gals and taking down giants and winking at each other is so much fun.
personally I am addicted and I will keep playing for a while at least till soul sacrifice comes around.