lolttr11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lolttr11
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I'm new to all those consoles world, the only console I had was the PS2 which is clrealy OLD!!

I have some questions that really bother me before I buy the PS4.

1) I heard Multiplayer isn't FREE in the PS4 but there's 14 days free Playstation Plus. Some people said that after the 14 days I can create new Playstation Plus account and again get 14 days.

Some said I have to change the region to Japan/Brazil. If anybody know how to do it please let me know :)

2)What's the differences between the PS4 models- PAL/NTSC/NTSC-J. I'm from Israel and I'm not sure what should I buy.

The NTSC-J is way cheaper than the others, but I heard that the buttons 'X' & 'O' are switched. Please tell me the differences .

That's all guys <3

Fairmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Fairmonkey
Member since 2011 • 2310 Posts

Just suck it up and pay the online fee. Its $50 for a whole year and u can probably find it for cheaper than that. You get ur moneys worth from PS plus anyways

MikeHockbourns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MikeHockbourns
Member since 2014 • 754 Posts

Just get the one that they sell in Israel, the difference between them is the power cords. USA has a different power outlet than Europe, so get the one in your region.

Just pay the online fee don't be cheap. you get 2 weeks free, but if you make a new account you'll lose all your info and stuff. not worth it.

lolttr11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lolttr11

The NTSC is the one most local stores in Israel are selling. NTSC= USA=Region 1?

The buttons aren't messed up in this model right? the only thing im missing here is the Blu-Ray?

Tell me more things I should know before buying <3

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@lolttr11 said:

The NTSC is the one most local stores in Israel are selling. NTSC= USA=Region 1?

The buttons aren't messed up in this model right? the only thing im missing here is the Blu-Ray?

Tell me more things I should know before buying <3

Missing blu ray? they all have that.

lolttr11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lolttr11

I want to buy GTA V (region 2) & I have region 2 PS4.

I don't have Playstation Plus subscription , therefore, I create PSN user with Brazil country, like that I get 14 day free trail without my credit card information- And I'll do this over & over.

Now, my question is like this:

1)If I finish the offline game with one user will the other users have the game saved data? Is it possible to transfer the saved game?

2)For the online gameplay- Does it have to do anything with the offline game? If I didn't finish the offline game I won't be able to have the full map for ex?

3)GTA V's DLC cost money?

4)Now if I create each 14 day new account, what are the disadvantages? I mean I don't care about Profile trophies, In game disadvantages?? Less money, guns right?

Please answer me guys <3!

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

@lolttr11 said:

I want to buy GTA V (region 2) & I have region 2 PS4.

I don't have Playstation Plus subscription , therefore, I create PSN user with Brazil country, like that I get 14 day free trail without my credit card information- And I'll do this over & over.

Now, my question is like this:

1)If I finish the offline game with one user will the other users have the game saved data? Is it possible to transfer the saved game?

2)For the online gameplay- Does it have to do anything with the offline game? If I didn't finish the offline game I won't be able to have the full map for ex?

3)GTA V's DLC cost money?

4)Now if I create each 14 day new account, what are the disadvantages? I mean I don't care about Profile trophies, In game disadvantages?? Less money, guns right?

Please answer me guys <3!

1. No, every user gets a new save account.

2. No, online is different from offline.

3. Maybe yes, maybe no, as of right now, no.

4. Your starting again each time, from $0, you cant copy save data or anything. Rockstar did this exactly for people like you, who think they can avoid paying for PS+, and every other online game is the same, so haha.

TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

I guess you can't even use digital games at all with a different PSN ID as it's linked to the account you used to buy the game

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#9 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Hopping to a new PSN ID constantly is not going to be worth the hassle. You'll have no permanence in your saves, achievements, and digital purchases. I'm not sure if there is a limit on how many accounts one person can open, but I'm pretty sure in the end it could get you banned since you are attempting to get free PS+. My recommendation: just pay $50 for the year of PS+ if you want online, or play offline only for free with one account.