Do you think games are too much gratuitous violence?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Do you think games are too much gratuitous violence? (37 votes)

yes 24%
no 41%
maybe 27%
not enough 14%

I was looking at all the conferences last night and of course Sony won to me. Yes therre weren't enough gameplay videos of games ready to be released soon but Sony won because they have more variety in their lineup. Unfortunately the variety of games are indie and although these games are creative yet not epic and long sagas due to budget constraints. At least most of Indies aren't ridiculous violent.

I think the least impressive game is The Order 1886 and gameplay has to be better than what was shown in all the trailer gameplay so far.

I am happy to know the great looking uncharted trailer,although short, is in game. Uncharted is one of Sony' s most popular games yet not overly bloody, gory, excessive cursing and senselessly violent. Tomb raider has now become very violent, MGS is violent although what great is you are encouraged not to kill,GTA 5 is over the top and raunchy. At least watch dog didn't show alot of T+ A but is violent. Sony conference showed a lot of remakes and maybe considered Indies that are really violent. Now killing clickers are ok but the dismantling of humans and ninjas in mortal kombat is just too Much. I think because graphics are looking so good it seems to feel the games are more uneasy to watch or maybe they are more violent.

I will try to avoid some of these games like mortal kombat and I wish more pg13 uncharted games. I am crossing my fingers that uncharted 4 will remain pg13.

Divisions right now based on gameplay is still the best looking game and although it maybe rated M it doesn't look like you can decapitate like assassin creed unity or shoot someones until a limb falls off.

• 
ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

Sony has a release date for The order but E3 demo impression s need to prove the game is good. Sony didn't show alot of AAA exclusives and this is disturbing.

Although Microsoft showed more exclusives those games don't interest me.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Is this about Viloence or about Uncharted ?

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ewalthour

@Lulu_Lulu: both..just alot of topics I want to get across without making multiple post. Plus I bring up Uncharted because it's one of the biggest if not the biggest franchise for Sony and yet it hasn't become so violent to be a great franchise. I remember tomb raider back in the day to be tame compared to now.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Lulu_Lulu

@ewalthour

I like Tomb Raider, her personality may not be perfectly inline with her actions but atleast they tried..... Nathan's Nonchanlance to commiting mass murder has always bothered me.... They down played it in the sequel but its still there.....

I'd rather deal with Kevin Conroy's Batman.... Whos devoid of any real emotional expression.....

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ewalthour

@Lulu_Lulu: Nathan from uncharted? Not sure who that is. Tomb raider has a reason for her actions to survive, Uncharted also but not bloody.

I like Batman just because in movies and the game he doesn't believe in killing. So Batman and uncharted the most popular series but they dont feel the need to kill senselessly.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

I don't see a problem. It's hard to make a good action/adventure game with little to no combat. I don't mind how violent it is. Sometimes it makes sense for kills to be more gruesome so that it better fits the game's tone. These games are made with a more mature audience in mind, and if you can't handle the violence and swearing, there's plenty of other games to play.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lulu_Lulu

@ewalthour

Batman is the Worst of them all... Beating up allready imPrisoned thugs ! The game doesn't always give you the option to sneak past so you're forced to lay down some serious hurt on those poor unfortunate... Already improsoned Bastards !

I know they look menacing but deep down they're scared and just wana serve out the rest of their sentence in peace.

It wouldve been better if he just killed them.... Sometimes you backtrack just to beatup those same poor bastards unconsious...... again...

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ewalthour

@Lulu_Lulu: Its hard to believe how you can call Batman one of the unnecessary violent games compared to mortal combat and all the first person shooters and far cry. Batman has absolutely no blood spilled and no one usually dies. Batman is protecting the city from villains and common criminals that have taken over the city and he still do not kill them even though they would cut him in half if they had a chance.

I hope you are kidding to compare batman punching guys in the face to assassin creed unity with cutting a mans head off and sticking it on a stake or gutting him to death with his hidden blade. The violence i am talking about are games where there is not much of a story but the only reason the game is made is too see how many different ways someone can be slain.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#9 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

No I don't. I do not mind violence, even when its just for violence sake. as long as I have other options also. If the game is good is what matters to me.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

No, I don't mind it.. Most of my favorite movies involve violence as well... Goodfellas, The Dark Knight, etc....

Also, you murder like a million dudes in the Uncharted games.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ewalthour

Why are people mentioning anything Batman whether a movie or game? Yes uncharted and Batman are PG violent in the since of fighting and people dying without BLOOD SEEN. I think you guys can distinguish violent from graphic,visceral, gory,Tarantino violence. Your telling me all these damn games uncharted and Batman are the games you would categorize the violence I am talking about? If you are then you are retarded. All the games at e3 and these 2 are at the top of the list of excessive violence with blood gushing and brains splattering? If you mention MGS phantom pain trailer or dead island then you arent completely insane to distinguish graphic violence. I think some people just want to argue stupidness.

mattykovax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#12 mattykovax
Member since 2004 • 22693 Posts

@ewalthour:

Maybe because you are mistaking violence for blood and gore, they are two very different things. Batman is very violent except for in camp versions, and just because its bloodless there is still something very violent about drake killing enough enemies to compete with genocidal war criminals. I find his behavior and acceptance of it a lot more disturbing and played straight than MK where the blood and gore are over the top, but next round or match and me or my enemy are as good as new.

In the batman comics though it is largely off panel I have seen the joker beat Jason Todd to death with a crowbar and an explosion, which lasted for years, and paralyze Barbara Gordon which also changed the character forever, a lot more violent than the fantasy gore of MK.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lulu_Lulu

@ewalthour

Somethings are worse than death..... Batman kills something inside you.... He kill your soul.... Your will to live...... He's responsible for what happened to the joker.

TheTenth10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 TheTenth10
Member since 2006 • 3087 Posts

Problem is for kids that are either not well informed by their parents about video games being virtual, violence being bad ... or kids that are naturally violent (% being maybe 15/10) as "realistic" / modern shooters will resonate for them as being an extension of what happens in the streets.

With the media spreading a climate of fear and distrust of others, so even games like the Division could make some violent to protect their lives or their own

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ewalthour

@TheTenth10: i agree with what you are saying wholeheartedly. My problem with these guys on my post are trying to say uncharted and batman is on the same level of excessive violence as these other games displayed at E3. It blows my mind away how they come to this conclusion. Yes its a lot of beating people up but at least there isn't decapitations and dismemberment of limbs and guts spilling out. Let not forget batman doesn't use guns and he is protecting citizens of gotham and nathan drake is taking out bad dudes and running for his life most of the times.What i am saying is there is purpose to protect others and non killing senselessly. MGS phantom pain encourages saving soldiers to take them to the mother based and in Ground zero you eceive a higher grade for nonlethal submission.

Most of the games at E3 has a story only for the excuse for destruction and how many ways you can kill someone. Its like someone trying to tell me that violence in the US is no worse now than it was 20 yrs ago. Everyday someone is mass murdering people with guns for no reason. Its not even domestic violence anymore now its people killing people because they can't find a girlfriend or hate crimes. It use to be a time when people just use their fist to solve a dispute. I think it takes a coward to use a gun to retaliate towards someone that they don't like or bullied them. At least if you fought with your hands you more than likely will live to fight another day.

I like shooters but my preference is 3rd person shooters so i can see my characters mannerisms etc. I just think a lot of games now are can't just kill someone but they have to rip a person body apart. Of course in uncharted its not realistic that if someone blows up there body should probably tear some limbs off. I just don't think it is necessary to be so explicit to show someone has died.

Avatar image for littlestreakier
littlestreakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 littlestreakier
Member since 2004 • 2950 Posts

At the end of the day it's the parents responsibility to teach their children right from wrong. That's the problem. No one wants to be parents anymore...

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

In some games like Outlast, yes.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#18 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

I dont mind it most of the games i play have it.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Nothing like a good in game, mindless murder spree to bring a grin to my face.

Anyone who can't distinguish that a game is not the same as real life has some serious mental problems and is going to eventually lose the plot regardless of what ends up being the instigator.

You only have to turn on the nightly news or search a few clips on the web and you will regularly see acts of violence which is not a fictional game but actual real life. I would argue that these media outlets have just as much, if not more effect on people than a harmless fictional game.

So claiming games are too violent is hypocritical if you do not include most other forms of media, especially seeing as games are in fact fictional where as the other forms of media aren't.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

I don't think that the violence in video games is any worse than in other media/art forms. The only thing is people ever only blame video games on being violent, not if someone who commits violent actions on movies or music, both of which can have as big an impact.

As other posters have said in this topic it is up to parents to teach the kids that they can play these violent games, watch bloody movies, but that that is not how you live life. Its the parents who are letting tv and video games raise their children because they are too busy that can cause potential problems.

XOne_ShotX91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 XOne_ShotX91
Member since 2014 • 152 Posts

Funny. Two of my most anticipated games to play when I finally get a PS4 will be Bloodborne and The Order...

Anyway, I'm fine with the violence, but there are several games I wont play around my son. Titles like GTA, The Evil Within, The Order and others. He's only 2 after all, lol.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ewalthour

@SgtSutton: that is the main problem with parents not chaperoning their children and tv and videogames are the babysitter.

MGS and Batman, although violent has a purpose saving lives from nuclear explosions or from criminals terrorizing a city and uncharted maybe the only one where it's just more unnecessary violence although it still not graphic with blood and Gore. Even The Order isn't extreme violence like gears of war.

SgtSutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SgtSutton
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

@ewalthour said:

@SgtSutton: that is the main problem with parents not chaperoning their children and tv and videogames are the babysitter.

MGS and Batman, although violent has a purpose saving lives from nuclear explosions or from criminals terrorizing a city and uncharted maybe the only one where it's just more unnecessary violence although it still not graphic with blood and Gore. Even The Order isn't extreme violence like gears of war.

exactly, I think its fine to have it with context, some people just can't handle it at certain ages, and need some supervision.

rEcoLynch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rEcoLynch
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Come on, don't be a wussy!

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#25 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Octodad, Inside, Ori, Journey, etc all great games, no violence.

guitarpete462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By guitarpete462
Member since 2013 • 124 Posts

@littlestreakier: This is the total truth.

gamerguru100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 gamerguru100
Member since 2009 • 12718 Posts

I love violence in video games. All my games have violence in them. It's fun in games, but not so much in real life. :P

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

I don't mind it at all, but I do find alot now are using Violence as a core story driven means, seem's like many are like o what should we do, and their like we'll just make a game based around Violence, not saying there not good games but I'm saying alot of games are becoming very very similar, it's about time we got some worthy story driven games back into the mix for a change.

Firosen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Firosen
Member since 2004 • 560 Posts

Games definitely don't lack for graphic depictions of violence, but as long as it's done tastefully and for the sake of enriching the story or establishing emotional context, it's not a big deal to me. Mortal Kombat has always been about pushing the envelope with its ever-increasing realism in violent depictions with no real story context, but even that shouldn't be harped on too much. The real issue with violent games is when they make headlines and are blamed as the sole cause of some egregious act without examining the rest of the situation. As always, the responsibility to keep these types of games out of the hands of kids belongs to the parents - they should practice careful supervision of their children's media consumption, especially at extremely young ages.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ewalthour

@bezza2011: once again voice of reason. Alot of games are violent for the sake of violence. I don't blame games for creating crazy kids but developers do need to be more responsible to at least justify why some games need to be so violent. I like gta series but I think it's too violent and has made me numb and less sensitive to violence and less moral. Gta characters curse way too much and Trevor was vile to me. I hate to say buy I am glad they didn't depict the bros like that. The bros had more morals than both the other characters. Gta 5 was done so well is my main reason it was a fun game.

I what I like about MGS series is that it's violent but encourage none violence and rarely curses. The violence in mgs is in the proper context of war. Even paz being blown up and the African kids being subjected to war which deals with real life circumstances. MGS has social contexts relating to the results of nuclear threats and snake being a hero or victim of this terror to the world.

crewe8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 crewe8
Member since 2008 • 703 Posts

I wanna see manhunt re-launched for the ps4 ! I personally believe some games need violence , blood and gore, I'm 34 not a kid, that's why there are age limits, if some games were not a 18 cert, I'm not sure I'd get them.

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts
@MethodManFTW said:

No, I don't mind it.. Most of my favorite movies involve violence as well... Goodfellas, The Dark Knight, etc....

Also, you murder like a million dudes in the Uncharted games.

Personally, I want to see Nathan Drake cackle and spit out one-liners while gleefully gunning down women and children.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ewalthour

@commonfate: people think this is funny but it is not this is what is wrong with society. It's pretty sad when we came recognize that there is too much violence and my poll proves my point. When only 18% think there is too much and butt cracks think there is not enough. How much violence do you need to satisfy you? Should most games be only destruction without a purpose? Now I see the microcosm violence that translates to the killing in the news. Yes we are old enough to buy m rated games but too many stores and parents allow their children to play these games.

crewe8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 crewe8

@ewalthour: now that's another point... Parents buying games that are not suitable for their children !

crewe8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 crewe8

I wanna play games and do things that I'm not allowed to do in real life ! Fighting, nicking cars, killing bad people ( and some nice ) , that's what to me gaming is about.. And also having a laugh with me mates...

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ewalthour

@crewe8: the problem is some untrained kids can't differeniate between virtual and reality. There are too many parents that dont beat their children. Yes children need lovingly done whipping not obsessive amounts but only when other punishment isn't working to teach lessons. I am sure they rather get beating from their parents than from big Williebeating and raping them in prison from killing someone from blaming it on videogames. I do think developers and parents should be more responsible.

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

@ewalthour said:

@commonfate: people think this is funny but it is not this is what is wrong with society. It's pretty sad when we came recognize that there is too much violence and my poll proves my point. When only 18% think there is too much and butt cracks think there is not enough. How much violence do you need to satisfy you? Should most games be only destruction without a purpose? Now I see the microcosm violence that translates to the killing in the news. Yes we are old enough to buy m rated games but too many stores and parents allow their children to play these games.

there are lots of video games that have no violence, btw. you probably don't like or have never played most of them though.. they tend to skew "indie".

commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

@ewalthour said:

Too much violence? Nah, crack open a history book and even the most gruesome games seem rather tame by comparison. I do find it amusing how you draw the line on blood and gore but not the attitude of the character who is doing the killing.

Case in point, "Should most games be only destruction without a purpose?" You praise the Uncharted series for skirting the issue of gore yet you contradict yourself in regards to how you want the justification for violence to be portrayed. Nathan Drake goes on massive shooting sprees for the sake of treasure or even in the case of Uncharted 2 (partially), revenge. That's a pretty weak excuse for gunning down hundreds of other dudes.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ewalthour

@commonfate: whatever..there is a difference in type of violence. Yes Nathan shoots alot of looters and killing is killing. The US go to other countries and kill innocent people to force other countries to so call be democratic like us. The USA are the police of the world trying to make others think and act like us. If we left others alone then maybe we wouldnt have terroist bombing the US. This maybe off topic but related somewhat to what is justified and is not justified for violence.

My whole topic is on unnecessary blood and Gore. If you saw a action movie that is pg13 do you see less violence or the same as a R rated action movie? You will probably see just as much violence but less Gore. My point is games don't have to M or R rated to be fun and less blood and guts and severed limbs.

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

I think it's mainly FPS or 3rd person games that suck at that, the Microsoft PC dumbing down of humanity... online endless moronic fragfests, or offline moronic fragfest, all the same, GTA degenerate moronic pointless BS etc. Even Uncharted games, by the end of beating all 3 Uncharted games on Crushing, I look at my kills and it's something like 700 people I supposedly killed lol, it's just stupid. Nothing but running around shooting stuff, hey it moves, SHOOT IT, hey I heard a sound, SHOOT IT, it laughed, SHOOT IT, it's a baby crying, SHOOT IT, hey there are some turtles, SHOOT THEM.

I miss the old formula of RE or Silent Hill, limited ammo and crazy shit to survive through using strategy.

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ewalthour

@yixingtpot: lol you have some good points with shoot everything. I like heavy rain and other games that werent overly about shooting but exploration but fps shooters are killing that genre. At least with uncharted,Batman etc their is still exploration and a story where fps is a tacked on story but online is where it's at. I am just saying uncharted and Batman can not be in the same category of these other graphic, curse excessive, exploitation of women games.

Gamers here have proven that they are desensitized to violence and can't even distinguish between my topic of bloody violence over cartoony violence. I know only 30 votes not enough to make a consensus of gamers values but 40% saying they either think there isnt gratuitous or not enough violence is disturbing. What's next they want to ear someone's balls as a energy source while they baddie bleeds to death???

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

i think its fine. i think it actually isnt as much as movies.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bezza2011

@ewalthour: If you really think about it tho,l were actually being really soft on children and all that, you think about history we live in an age where there is relatively low violence compared to 200 years ago, our human history is just bathed in blood and violence, at one point that was a way of life to some people, at least now violence on the most part are just controlled in video games, and not on the streets like once opon a time

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ewalthour

@bezza2011: I hear your but tell that to countries with civil war like middle east and Africa with genocide. Just because massive death not in US and England doesn't mean millions don't die in war every yr. US is super high in suicide and mass killings and you can't go a day without a mass murderer slaughtering people. I think US has so many teenage pregnancies is the only reason we aren't completely depleted of our population. But US population hasnt grown that Much in yrs due to obesity, heart attacks,suicide and homicide. When I went to Europe I was amazed and refresh t o not see very few fat people. US people are fat even in cities where they dont have cars. US people don't exercise enough nor control their mouths. So this is a form of genocide to me. Almost a million US people die in hospitals per yr form sepsis(normally hospitals acquired plus already low immune system to began with) and just their bad health.

I am interested In getting valiant heart game since its about war but mildly violent plus 15$ Are you interested in it?

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 bezza2011

@ewalthour said:

@bezza2011: I hear your but tell that to countries with civil war like middle east and Africa with genocide. Just because massive death not in US and England doesn't mean millions don't die in war every yr. US is super high in suicide and mass killings and you can't go a day without a mass murderer slaughtering people. I think US has so many teenage pregnancies is the only reason we aren't completely depleted of our population. But US population hasnt grown that Much in yrs due to obesity, heart attacks,suicide and homicide. When I went to Europe I was amazed and refresh t o not see very few fat people. US people are fat even in cities where they dont have cars. US people don't exercise enough nor control their mouths. So this is a form of genocide to me. Almost a million US people die in hospitals per yr form sepsis(normally hospitals acquired plus already low immune system to began with) and just their bad health.

I am interested In getting valiant heart game since its about war but mildly violent plus 15$ Are you interested in it?

blame the teen pregnancies on TeenMom gotta love that show hahahahahaha.

You know I don't think video games are violent enough in some aspects, what needs to be done, is to move away that all video games are aimed for kids, when they have the same sort of ratings as films well here in the UK they do and yet, kids play games all the time, this needs to become stricter end of the day we have super super super violent films out there, which praise violence, and yet media never talk about that effecting people, and yet thats more real.

Valiant heart looks like a good puzzle game i may get it

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ewalthour

@bezza2011: I played valiant heart and it is good. I agree movies are super violent but videogames are more submersive because we control the violence how we play. Valiant hearts is violent but from a birds eye view where you rarely commit a violent act besides using a tank but no shooting. It's refreshing with a good story. It has flaws but forgivable for $15. It took me more than 10 hrs to finish because I am rusty with puzzles(use to shootem ups lately).

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 bezza2011

@ewalthour: I know i been out of the puzzle gaming for quite some time, I've been playing some of the old point and click puzzlers on my PC a game called still life about an FBI agent who is on a serial murder case, and the puzzles in that are super old school, like you need to check the enviroment for the clues to crack a safe and spell words with numbers lol, it gets my head going again, after the mindless shoot him, knock her out, find item no take it to him lol, games have become to easy, I guess your right, I guess games have become way to violent but without much reason, unlike my pc game still life, it's pretty gruesome but there is a reason for it, I think games need to become more puzzles like valiant heart, where there are reasons and not just a cut scene to the next shooting arena

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#48 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

probably yes but its not big deal for me

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ewalthour

@bezza2011: I had x files on pc and it was just like the game you are talking about but with real movie cutscenes. You have to look for clues In environment too. One of the few pc games I played since I use to love the show. I am generally not a pc person.

Hey bezza, have you started up on watchdogs again? I am almost 70% included with finishing story. I need to hack more online. I notice some of the side missions like convoy aren't on the map so in order for me to finish the missions have to see them driving around. There is another side mission that I only have one more to complete not showing up on the map. I am sure it's a glitch. The game is fun but i can't see getting to 100% complete I dont like the fixer missions where you have to keep the car fairly undamaged. Its 40 fixer missions which are too many.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#50 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

@recolynch said:

Come on, don't be a wussy!

hes a wuss bruv