zoub91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By zoub91
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

i have already purchase a digital copy of the game on my ps3. Now i have a Ps4. Does this mean i will have to purchase a full game on ps4 or do i just need to pay like for example 10$ to get it on ps4?

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

No word is out on the transfer but I seriously doubt it will be only $10 People need to learn to stop buying digital AAA games for $60. Buy indie games digitally vs can't sell AAA bought digitally. What is the benefit besides too lazy to drive to a local store or just saving a measly $3 on taxes?

High-Res

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 High-Res
Member since 2005 • 273 Posts

@ewalthour said:

No word is out on the transfer but I seriously doubt it will be only $10 People need to learn to stop buying digital AAA games for $60. Buy indie games digitally vs can't sell AAA bought digitally. What is the benefit besides too lazy to drive to a local store or just saving a measly $3 on taxes?

Word, be sides you don't own your digital stuff. You are only leasing it and it can be turned off at any time and you have no recourse. So you may have paid $60.00 for GTA on Ps3 but because you did it digitally, you don;t actually own anything!

Besides, there will be no difference except it will be in one disc instead of two. If your thinking it's gonna have better graphics, it's not. Best just play the one you have, it's gonna be identical.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

@High-Res said:

@ewalthour said:

Word, be sides you don't own your digital stuff. You are only leasing it and it can be turned off at any time and you have no recourse. So you may have paid $60.00 for GTA on Ps3 but because you did it digitally, you don;t actually own anything!

Besides, there will be no difference except it will be in one disc instead of two. If your thinking it's gonna have better graphics, it's not. Best just play the one you have, it's gonna be identical.

Everything you said there is completely wrong, it's almost like you've gone out of your way to give the most incorrect answers

ewalthour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 ewalthour
Member since 2013 • 841 Posts

@High-Res: I do think gta 5 looks very good on ps4 and tempting to rebuy it.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Unless Rockstar announces something, you will have to pay full price...or wait for GTA5 to go on sale.