Disgaea for the PSP is coming out.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackIceJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 blackIceJoe
Member since 2005 • 3347 Posts

I sent an e-mail to NIS America and tell me if this sounds like good news or not.

Dear Joe,

Thank you very much for taking your time to contact us NIS America, Inc.

As for Disgaea PSP, We unfortunately cannot release much information about Disgaea yet... but we can tell you to look forward to it. We hope this will give you some sort of idea.

As for the Europe version, we do not have any information about it at this point, but we believe it will be coming out in Europe. Please check back with us within a few months to see if we have further information on the Europe version.

If you may have further concern or questions, please contact us anytime: we will be happy to assist you!

Sincerely,

Customer Support,

NIS America, Inc.

That being said this was the letter I wrote to them.

Hello,

I was wondering if there was any info on if Disgaea Portable would come out in North America.

If there is no chance of a NA release and chance this game would come out in Europe. That way at least it would have English and I could import the game and I would be able to understand it.

I have heard one of the reasons it might not come out here (North America) is because of SCEA not wanting ports but with SCEE it is ok. So I would appreciate any info on the game.

Plus if this game does come out in NA please make the load times not like Spectral Souls. That game would have been great had it not been for the long load times.

Thanks,
Joe

DevinB9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 DevinB9
Member since 2007 • 498 Posts
Hah, they posted this thread on pspfanboy.com. 

Well, I hope NIS at least come out with a Euro version of this game.  Â