d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#1 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts

I bought ghosts months ago for PS4 and sony took the money from my credit card the day it was bought. I checked the other day and for some reason ive been charged 69.99 again for the same game. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I have tried ringing and i am left on hold every time. I waited 30 mins before the line went dead. Its worrying that they were even able to take that much money away from me without needing my permission to do it

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

1. Stop with the paranoia

2. If you don't want to call you can always email

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@Jaysonguy said:

Wait what paranoia this is pretty serious I mean I have my card details linked to my ps4, i can buy what i want when i want without any prompt to ask for my permission and now they've managed to take an extra 69.99 off of him, that's pretty bad in my eyes this needs sorting

jasean79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 jasean79
Member since 2005 • 2593 Posts

@bezza2011 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

Wait what paranoia this is pretty serious I mean I have my card details linked to my ps4, i can buy what i want when i want without any prompt to ask for my permission and now they've managed to take an extra 69.99 off of him, that's pretty bad in my eyes this needs sorting

It's for this reason that I refuse to give Sony my credit card info. If I want a digital game through PSN, I buy codes off of Amazon. It takes only a few minutes and this way I'm limited to whatever funds I have at the time (so I don't get crazy and start buying away).

d_ano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 1

#5 d_ano
Member since 2005 • 2522 Posts

@bezza2011 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

yes its bad form when a company is taking your money off you for nothing. its not like we are talking about $5 its $70 and without my permission. I tried emailing already and they told me i had to contact them via phone since they were too busy. They are too busy to answer phones and emails.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

@d_ano said:

@bezza2011 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

yes its bad form when a company is taking your money off you for nothing. its not like we are talking about $5 its $70 and without my permission. I tried emailing already and they told me i had to contact them via phone since they were too busy. They are too busy to answer phones and emails.

Exactly something needs doing, they can't just take money off you for a game you already have what if you needed that money for bills and things, I think I'll be taking my card details off of psn now.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#7 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

@jasean79 said:

@bezza2011 said:

@Jaysonguy said:

It's for this reason that I refuse to give Sony my credit card info. If I want a digital game through PSN, I buy codes off of Amazon. It takes only a few minutes and this way I'm limited to whatever funds I have at the time (so I don't get crazy and start buying away).

Paypal is another great option

MondasM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8 MondasM
Member since 2008 • 1897 Posts

such a thing never happened to me...