Can it take the shock?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LONNIE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LONNIE99
Member since 2004 • 28 Posts
I wanna skateboard with my psp in pocket so I can listen to music while I skate. Can the PSP absord the shock of skating, I don't fall much while regular street skating. I just wanna know if you think it can absorb the shock of say, somthing like ollieing down a 15-20 set at most, I probaly wouldn't do this for fear of falling and breaking my PSP. So, can it absorb the shock?
AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
I wanna skateboard with my psp in pocket so I can listen to music while I skate. Can the PSP absord the shock of skating, I don't fall much while regular street skating. I just wanna know if you think it can absorb the shock of say, somthing like ollieing down a 15-20 set at most, I probaly wouldn't do this for fear of falling and breaking my PSP. So, can it absorb the shock?LONNIE99
as long as it doesnt fall out of your pocket or something it will be fine.
LONNIE99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LONNIE99
Member since 2004 • 28 Posts
[QUOTE="LONNIE99"]I wanna skateboard with my psp in pocket so I can listen to music while I skate. Can the PSP absord the shock of skating, I don't fall much while regular street skating. I just wanna know if you think it can absorb the shock of say, somthing like ollieing down a 15-20 set at most, I probaly wouldn't do this for fear of falling and breaking my PSP. So, can it absorb the shock?AdamPA1006
as long as it doesnt fall out of your pocket or something it will be fine.

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure because I don't wanna shake the "inside stuff" loose while skateing
dangerflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 dangerflash
Member since 2004 • 1889 Posts
i would recomend buy a good hard case then wrapping it in a wash clothin case you fall or it falls out
drekula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 drekula
Member since 2006 • 1152 Posts
An Ipod Nano is safer for music while doing sports.  If you don't fall, your fine.  But, your headphones might just rip off and you have to stop and put them back on.
damann22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 damann22
Member since 2004 • 7655 Posts

I have the logitech playgear pocket and have taken it to the movie theater where I work and it stands up to the banging around and hits that it takes in my pocket.  So you need to get a nice cover so it can handle the josling around in your pocket while you skate.

nevereathim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 nevereathim
Member since 2006 • 2161 Posts
An Ipod Nano is safer for music while doing sports. If you don't fall, your fine. But, your headphones might just rip off and you have to stop and put them back on.drekula
True, but it's also more expensive,just gget a basic MP3 for music while doing sports
ravenlightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ravenlightning
Member since 2007 • 55 Posts
u could just put lots of padding around the psp and drop it for test and if it breaks u shouldnt have listened to me