Burnout Paradise - Where can I download the Bike Patch?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jcaugustine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jcaugustine
Member since 2005 • 241 Posts

I noticed the PSN store isn't offering add-ons for the Bike / Motorcycle Patch for Burnout Paradise.

Anyone know where can I get this?

sportwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sportwarrior
Member since 2003 • 2462 Posts
Just start Burnout while connected to the internet. The game will search for updates and download them for you. The Bike pack is just one of those updates.
EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts

I noticed the PSN store isn't offering add-ons for the Bike / Motorcycle Patch for Burnout Paradise.

Anyone know where can I get this?

jcaugustine
Just fire up the game I believe it will update automatically. It's been awhile, but I'm pretty sure thats how it worked for me.
mck92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mck92
Member since 2008 • 458 Posts
its an automatic update, on the bluray version atleast. did you buy it on the store? if so im not sure if it updates
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
Have you not played the game?
jcaugustine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jcaugustine
Member since 2005 • 241 Posts

I was contemplating whether to buy the PS3 or 360 version, but after reading reviews, the PS3 is definitely the better version.

But I noticed that the 360's XML had a downloadable bike patch, while I couldn't find any add-on content on the PS3's PSN store.

But thanks for the updates. All your responses helped. I'll be buying the game now.

EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts

I was contemplating whether to buy the PS3 or 360 version, but after reading reviews, the PS3 is definitely the better version.

But I noticed that the 360's XML had a downloadable bike patch, while I couldn't find any add-on content on the PS3's PSN store.

But thanks for the updates. All your responses helped. I'll be buying the game now.

jcaugustine
Also supposedly there is another patch coming soon and I guess there are some features that only the PS3 and PC version will have because of the lack of the X360 not having a browser. Not exactly sure what they are planning though. http://www.exiledgamers.com/blog/PS3-Games/burnout-paradise-free-content-favours-ps3-a-pc.html I think you will like the game it's a lot of fun. Also just a fyi you should be able to find it for $19 or less now. It's only $19.99 on the PSN store as well.
sportwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 sportwarrior
[QUOTE="jcaugustine"]

EmperorSupreme
Also supposedly there is another patch coming soon and I guess there are some features that only the PS3 and PC version will have because of the lack of the X360 not having a browser. Not exactly sure what they are planning though. http://www.exiledgamers.com/blog/PS3-Games/burnout-paradise-free-content-favours-ps3-a-pc.html I think you will like the game it's a lot of fun. Also just a fyi you should be able to find it for $19 or less now. It's only $19.99 on the PSN store as well.

Restarts... I am so happy to see that finally included.
sportwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 sportwarrior
Also, linked.
nitsud_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nitsud_19
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts
there is a new update coming Feb 6th i believe that has some nice features and then another free update not to much longer after this one. The one coming out next week has a Restart Race feature Woot! handling tweaks and they say there is going to be more "vibrant" visuals.