BF4 on PS4 conquest problems.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

I can't join any games of conquest no matter how many times I try it tells me there is a connection problem. I can play all of the other modes but conquest never works. Anyone else having this issue? I can't seem to find anyone else complaining about it. I am aware of the countless other problems but this one seems to be the worst one I have personally encountered.

marcheegsr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By marcheegsr
Member since 2004 • 3115 Posts

I can't even log into the servers. I have yet to try out the multiplayer because of this.

Really pissing me off.

By the way a lot of people are reporting the conquest mode issue.

Check here.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/view/2955065217324596048/

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By craigalan23

I agree Dice really ****ed up yet again.. Kind of surprised it has had all of these issues.

tisoyboy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By tisoyboy2
Member since 2004 • 151 Posts

EA is saying it has something to do with the 1.50 update for the PS4. Europe, Asia and Australia have a few 64 player Conquest games going. I was able to join twice but was dropped shortly because of connection errors. This is to be expected. BF3 had major issues when it released. The game is fun. Even though it won't save my online or campaign progress. Some reason file is always corrupted the next time I start the game. I have started the campaign 3 times already. And also my 4th time starting at level 1 in Multiplayer. Other then the progress reset the game plays flawless for me. Great visuals and no noticeable frame drops or tearing.

punisher328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By punisher328
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I was in the middle of playin campaign last night when an error w/ battlefield occurred and it restarted my game...not happy

atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

I cant even boot up bf4 on ps4 anymore. last time it played it crashed thru me back into main menu. now when I start bf4 I get my save is corrupt and then I get an error message then boots me back to main menu.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

@atc-fanatic: I got this issue a couple times as well.

on a side note, i love how game crashes don't freeze the entire system now, they just taken you back to the menu. Really convenient.

Swedish_Chef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Swedish_Chef
Member since 2003 • 623 Posts

I also can't do conquest. Stuck doing TDM for now:/

Salt101010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Salt101010
Member since 2011 • 63 Posts

Things like this happened/are happening on PC. There will be a patch soon.

craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By craigalan23

Ill be honest this is by far one of the worst launches for a game I have ever played. Crashes are back, glitches all over the place some almost game-breaking, singleplayer is completely broken because the file keeps corrupting, and etc. We can't even ply 64 player conquest which was probably my most anticipated new feature of the game. I am just so disappointed with this game and regret buying it in its current state.

Oh yes another really bad issue is the server browser doesn't work so I'm stuck playing the same maps ALL day.

atc-fanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 atc-fanatic
Member since 2009 • 973 Posts

at least a couple of you guys are lucky. I cant even boot up the game no more ive tried atleast 40 times. I cant even play the single player game keeps throwing me out to the ps4ui getting very frustrated.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#12 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

The only game modes I can play are obliteration and rush. The other game modes just don't work for me. The game is buggy and broken. Shame cause the matches I do get in are a lot of fun.

redskins2156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 redskins2156
Member since 2007 • 2553 Posts

If they're excuse is the 1.50 update, then whats their excuse for a crappy PC launch?

@tisoyboy2 said:

EA is saying it has something to do with the 1.50 update for the PS4. Europe, Asia and Australia have a few 64 player Conquest games going. I was able to join twice but was dropped shortly because of connection errors. This is to be expected. BF3 had major issues when it released. The game is fun. Even though it won't save my online or campaign progress. Some reason file is always corrupted the next time I start the game. I have started the campaign 3 times already. And also my 4th time starting at level 1 in Multiplayer. Other then the progress reset the game plays flawless for me. Great visuals and no noticeable frame drops or tearing.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 XspidervenomX
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

YOu can enter via the server not quickplay,,but it will have zero players. So it defective.

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts

Same. It won't let me join. I was also playing campaign when I got some error and force closed the "app" Once I booted up the game again, the save file was corrupted. I know the main attraction of BF is the multiplayer but I also like to beat my games and BF4's campaign is something I really don't want to go through again.

zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

I can play rush alright but conquest doesn't work :( and there's no way to invite people to your game or change your loadouts from the main menu. Disappointed.

trav_have

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#17 trav_have
Member since 2004 • 5712 Posts

I played like half a game of Conquest yesterday. I got into a game with like 4 players on each side....played for like 15 minutes and got disconnected.

XspidervenomX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 XspidervenomX
Member since 2011 • 372 Posts

@atc-fanatic: YOu can enter via the server not quickplay,,but it will have zero players. So it defective.

GODBRUTALITY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19 GODBRUTALITY
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Cant be next gen when its crashing on bf4 every 2 hours 4 me and no conquest