are you alone when it comes to supporting the ps3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 six_shot
Member since 2007 • 1388 Posts
i am. and it sucks. all of my friends diss the ps3, and say "xbox 360 and wii are awesomers!" and crap like "ps3 suxzors!" it pisses me off. i say "why does the ps3 suck?" to one of my friends that says "i personally like sony better than ms, but they killed it with the ps3" and you know what he says? "it costs 600 dollars and the blu-ray is useless!" thats his reason for hating the ps3. i want to slap that hoe. i tell them "give sony a year and it will be on top" and they shut me out, saying it wont. its still gonna suck ballz. one of my friends goes "dude, the ps3 sucks. my brothers boss has all the systems and he says the ps3 sucks" he hasnt played one and he stands so firm on the opinion that it sucks. i want to slap that hoe! anyone in this kind of position? and if so, what come-backs to you got? cuz i need some...lol sorry if this is a stupid/pointless/retarded topic!
zhuojloh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 zhuojloh
Member since 2004 • 1796 Posts

All you heard is those who already commited to XBOX 360 and Wii and have a great time with them. They're dissing things that they dont have. Same goes with those commited to PS3 too.

six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 six_shot
All my friends are going nucking futs for my PS3. I should charge $5 for 1hour of play.Theempire30
lol. i dont have one, but i have atleast played it. i cant wait till i get one and can shove all that crap they said back up their @$$
TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts
It is stupid...but that's ok.  Your choice in console shouldn't matter much.  Tell him the cost of a Blu-Ray player, and thats about all you can do besides tell them to wait.  At the moment, MS is ahead, and will be for a little while but that is to be expected.  Motorstorm won't do it, and neither will Heavenly Sword (assuming its released on time.  Most casuals will wait until a BIG name game releases before changing their tunes...

Sorry man, but you might be alone in your opinion for awhile.
Xanog1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#6 Xanog1
Member since 2004 • 12332 Posts
No, there are a few other people in my area that own one.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#7 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'm not. I mean after all and correct me if I'm wrong...this is a PS3 forum and majority of the people here are supporter..if not fan boys.
six_shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 six_shot
I'm pretty sure I'm not. I mean after all and correct me if I'm wrong...this is a PS3 forum and majority of the people here are supporter..if not fan boys. MusashiSensi
i meant people, not the internet bro...
Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts
My friend works at gamestop, and all he does is focus on the negative news about the PS3, even though I tell him how awesome mine is. he says it had potential but developers won't use that potential. he has no basis for saying that, which, logically, could apply to any console. there are lots of developers interested in the PS3. he thinks sony betrayed the fans just because they altered their strategies about gaming. it gets me really mad, because all the hate is just uncalled for
Avatar image for GEARSpartan0415
GEARSpartan0415

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 GEARSpartan0415
Member since 2006 • 403 Posts
yep, none of my friends hav a ps3, they all hav 360s and Wiis, one of them gave his 360 back cuz it broke and now im trying to convince him to get a PS3, and even my brother likes the 360 better (i have both systems) he only uses the PS3 sometimes for blu ray movies and he plays Resistance
tskeeve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tskeeve
Member since 2004 • 667 Posts
A good friend of mine is an xbox/nintendo/halo fanboy, and he absolutely hates the ps3 AND even the ps2 (which has proven itself as an awesome system).  However, a few of my friends think the ps3 will be good, and plan on getting one.  But then again, most of my friends just aren't huge gamers anyways.
alex1889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 alex1889
Member since 2006 • 1633 Posts
who is stopping u from slapping him, if i wre i id violenetly beat all ur freinds
ogie_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ogie_s
Member since 2003 • 218 Posts
I know I'm not. The people I know who love video games have PS2s or PS3 - not a single 360 or Wii except for one girl whose dad plays Gears. And I'm also lucky that I've yet to run into biased or ill-informed salespeople who diss the PS3. Even my local EB Games were really cool when I bought a 60 from them.
Mordred19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Mordred19
Member since 2007 • 8259 Posts
dahaka, this happens at my friend's gamestop too. they put the 360 on this pedestal of gold or something, I can't stand it. People can criticize the PS3 if they want to, but no one has the right to debate if they selectively ignore particular facts about either side. in my opinion, all the extra features in the PS3 make it a very competative system, but I can't be heard in that Gamestop anymore. it's like it has fallen to the MS army in a war...
GameFreak34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 GameFreak34
Member since 2003 • 671 Posts

i am. and it sucks. all of my friends diss the ps3, and say "xbox 360 and wii are awesomers!" and crap like "ps3 suxzors!" it pisses me off. i say "why does the ps3 suck?" to one of my friends that says "i personally like sony better than ms, but they killed it with the ps3" and you know what he says? "it costs 600 dollars and the blu-ray is useless!" thats his reason for hating the ps3. i want to slap that hoe. i tell them "give sony a year and it will be on top" and they shut me out, saying it wont. its still gonna suck ballz. one of my friends goes "dude, the ps3 sucks. my brothers boss has all the systems and he says the ps3 sucks" he hasnt played one and he stands so firm on the opinion that it sucks. i want to slap that hoe! anyone in this kind of position? and if so, what come-backs to you got? cuz i need some...lol sorry if this is a stupid/pointless/retarded topic!six_shot

no this is not a pointless topic...

my friends too have bashed the ps3 every since i thought about buying one,

they are like 'yeah you could get a 360 and a wii for the same price as the ps3', im like yeah but the ps3 is crazy good on an hdtv and the blu-ray is huge especially for years to come. better games will come out. i dont really make fun of them...  

still, ill get a ps3 as soon as summer hits, and make fun of them when they get bored of their crappy systems

MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#18 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts
Well, most of my friends are ohating on it. They're hating on it because it has no games...real good games out yet. Two of my friends have it, but still they hate.
Truvietplaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 Truvietplaya
Member since 2003 • 659 Posts

I have a 360 and I think it's a great system. It has more variety of third party games now. I'm loving it. I also have a PS3 but have yet to open it. Bought it at launch cuz I thought there will be shortages. PS3 ain't got nothing now and most games that will release in the next couple of months will be multiplatform so people will get it on their 360. I feel that it's the exclusives that everybody is waiting for so thats when I think everybody will buy a PS3. I'll probably end up selling mine cuz I'm going on a 2 month trip this summer out of the country and probably buy one again when I get back. I'm desperately waiting for MGS4, TEkken6 and the Final Fantasy franchise. But I heard they might get pushed back. But now when I think back at it. PS3 is an expensive machine and Xbox360 is a pretty good system. So people, why bash on other systems and just be a fanboy to one. Doing that will limit you from truly playing another awesome game. I love playing Halo online and I'm starting to love FPS more on the 360 but I also love Metal Gear on playstation and all it's RPGs. This is a gaming world and we should just enjoy what's out there. I think PS3 and Xbox360 is almost the same in power, PS3 being slightly more. It will just come down to games now to see who's the winner if there must be one.

elmetfano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#20 elmetfano
Member since 2006 • 4122 Posts
im the only one who has a ps3 out of my friends sofar some friends thinks its better and kewler then the 360 and others bash it(very little bashing) my friends dont bash consoles really and just agree the 3 consoles are great (most think the wii is just a backup plan if u cant get a 360 or ps3 tho ( i personally think its a gamecube with motion sensing)