Anyone can recommend me a new puzzle game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 DeviIHuman
Member since 2012 • 212 Posts
I usually play puzzle games on my psvita since I can play it anywhere. I am looking for a hero alike puzzle game. Anyone know any hero type puzzle game?
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#2 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts
Hero type of puzzle game? I'm not sure what that means... What type of puzzle games are you talking about? Slow, methodical puzzle games, or the fast-paced Lumines or Tetris-style kind? There's always Escape Plan, and that PulzAR Augmented Reality game. Other than that, there's a ton of good puzzle games on the PSP: Crush comes to mind, Echochrome is fantastic, the Mercury games are fun (but require a lot of twitch skill), and there's Echoshift and EXIT, both of which I'm unfamiliar with.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 DeviIHuman
Platform puzzle games or side scrolling I already played Exit and LBP in my psp before.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Granpire
Then Crush sounds like it's right up your alley. It's considered to be one of the PSP's best games no one played (it sold poorly, despite great reviews). It's a puzzle-platformer that lets you switch between 3D and 2D (by "crushing"). There's Snapshot, an interesting-looking puzzle-platformer that should be on PS3/Vita (Cross-Buy) soon. It's out on PC already. Jazz: Trump's Journey isn't a puzzle-platformer per se, but it's another upcoming Vita platformer.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 DeviIHuman
Oh I check the the crush seems good for a 3d platform i'll try to download it, but for upcoming games on vita this October I found Dokuro a chalk puzzle platform game that reminds me of a pc puzzle game Limbo.
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Granpire
Dokuro, now there's another game that's kind of flown under the radar... There are a lot more upcoming Vita games than people realize, especially from the download front.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DeviIHuman
Yeah my psvita radar is watching on Ragnarok Odyssey and Dokuro. Ragnarok Odyssey seems like Monter Hunter and Phantasy Star. So I am looking forward into these games this October.
ZacKxFaiR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ZacKxFaiR
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Dokuro is going to be out this coming 16 right?
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Granpire

It was supposed to, but for some reason it wasn't mentioned on Thursday's Playstation Blogcast PSN lineup(where NA PSN releases are first announced). For that matter, neither was Jet Set Radio...

ZacKxFaiR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ZacKxFaiR
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

It was supposed to, but for some reason it wasn't mentioned on Thursday's Playstation Blogcast PSN lineup(where NA PSN releases are first announced). For that matter, neither was Jet Set Radio...

Granpire
I see 2 days to go before the update but still there's no announce well anyway let's wait until October 16 maybe it might pop-up
Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Granpire
There was one game they mentioned and mumbled something like, "Aaaaand, this one's probably not going to make it, so let's skip this one." I'm thinking it was either Dokuro or Jet Set Radio.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DeviIHuman

Well Jet Set Radio reminds me of Tony Hawk Pro Skater but Roller blades ??? Kind a cool graphics 3D but still Rollerblades?? if they make another Tony Hawk I might choose it. Then most of my friends already ahve the Dokuro, the *** version physical copy but its too expensive for $40. According to them all you need to do is to manipulate the surrounding using the almighty chalk and help the princess to escape in the castle. well I will save my money to buy more games and download it this Tuesday thru PSN. If you are having difficulty to choose between the two, why don't you buy both games since there is an October promotion to buy more vita games until the end of the month.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Granpire
I know enough about Jet Set Radio to say that it's nothing like Tony Hawk. It's more about speed and flow than stunts and button combos. Learn a little bit about it before you go off saying it's Tony Hawk with rollerblades.
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DeviIHuman

I read the game play its like a roaming around the city using rollerblade and you will paint on the wall. I already played it before on ps2 I want something new.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Granpire
No you didn't. the game was only released on Dreamcast and Xbox(Jet Set Radio Future).
DeviIHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DeviIHuman

No you didn't. the game was only released on Dreamcast and Xbox(Jet Set Radio Future).Granpire

Oh sorry its Dreamcast, I played it on my cousin's house before so I thought it was PS2.