Any suggestions or ideas for a Psn username?

deadlyhawk55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By deadlyhawk55
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I'm planning on making a new account because my username ( xPyrozen ) sucks and almost everyone mispronounces it. Now before you start telling me to come up with my own name, i just want to point out that the only reason why i'm asking are for suggestions and ideas, i'm not going to actually use the name you posted. So I'm trying to come up with something that sounds awesome, creative, funny or related to adult humor, short, and easy to remember.

Any suggestions?

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

How about deadlyhawk55?

If you're having to buy a new console just to get a new name I'd just stick with the name you've got and save money.

SoNin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 328

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SoNin360
Member since 2008 • 7175 Posts

You want suggestions, but aren't actually intending to use what anyone suggest? Alrighty then... but really, a username is something you should come up with. I mean, it doesn't have to be personal, but I always find it odd when someone wants suggestions for a username. But if you want a recommendation, I personally prefer "cleaner" looking usernames. That is, no excessive x's (hell, no unnecessary x's at all) and little to no numbers. I came up with Jay_Cash as my PSN ID, and I ended up really liking it and use it for most things that require me to create a username.

@187umKILLAH said:

If you're having to buy a new console just to get a new name I'd just stick with the name you've got and save money.

Uh, you don't have to buy a new console to make a new account. Nor does he mention anything about doing that. =P

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

@SoNin360 said:
@187umKILLAH said:

Uh, you don't have to buy a new console to make a new account. Nor does he mention anything about doing that. =P

lol ok, I've never heard of being able to make a new account without getting a new console. Mind you I've never tried to do it myself but I've also never heard anyone ever mention that being possible, guess I just assumed that's the way it works.

deadlyhawk55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 deadlyhawk55
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@SoNin360: I know it's bizarre asking for suggestions and i know a username is something you come up with on your own, but this is what i planed on doing. So say someone gave me a suggestion such as Crimson_Cobra, i'm wasn't going to actually use that for my username i was going to change it around to perhaps like Crimson_King or Crimson_Hawk and etc, that's why i was asking for suggestions so if i see a name i like, i would switch it around to my desire. Your absolutely right and i should make up my own username and i apologize for asking for suggestions, it's just that ill eventually come up with something and play on that account for a while and come to a point where i don't really like my name anymore.

XOne_ShotX91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 XOne_ShotX91
Member since 2014 • 152 Posts

1CantTh1nk0fAID

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#7 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

MarcRecon sounds like a pretty cool name.....wait a sec, that's already in use!!! lol, seriously though I would say go with your favorite game, band, actor, sports team or whatever and go from there.

I came up with my name(MarcRecon) because it's part of my real name and I like shooters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
Member since 2013 • 355 Posts

Pick the name of a fictional character from something, it could be your favorite character; include both their first and last name with an underscore in between. If you do not want an underscore, leave it out and I recommend proper capitalization to make the Online ID look nice.

You would have been able to get a cool one worded Online ID if Sony was smart enough to handle Online ID squatting, Online ID wasting, or at least made the Online ID's non-unique; similar to how Google+ pages work as a YouTube channel.

Avatar image for Eikichi-Onizuka
Eikichi-Onizuka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Eikichi-Onizuka
Member since 2008 • 9205 Posts

@glitter: Probably with that is unless the character is really obscure the name is likely taken without adding random numbers or symbols to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#10  Edited By deactivated-5ed92e29dd85a
Member since 2013 • 355 Posts

@Eikichi-Onizuka: I agree in general, but the type of usernames I would go for personally when it comes to a fictional character; there be many to choose from.

x-2tha-z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#11 x-2tha-z
Member since 2003 • 8994 Posts

Hugh_Jas

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points