Any REALLY new good game for the Vita?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

amir_g_m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 amir_g_m
Member since 2013 • 32 Posts

I know I radically say that Uncharted is the best Vita game because it really is. It's a game I can really play on  airplane, bed, college and more places.

It's interesting, full of actions and more.

Why don't they provide us anymore games like this? all games are so bad, boring ..

AND ABSOLUTELY NOT WHAT I EXPECTED FROM THE VITA TO HANDLE!!!! 

are there any good games I can purchase on PS STORE (US) that may be interesting?

but are there any other games? something like Uncharted? Kingdom Hearts? just some strong game? and not a remastered Metal Gear Solid game :S

Avatar image for NintendoFan1953
NintendoFan1953

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NintendoFan1953
Member since 2004 • 95 Posts

The biggest obstacle is the lack of 3rd party support. Most of the games that I can list are games that are cross-platform titles or direct ports. My favorite game is a game that's been done to death - Final Fantasy IV. This system is so expensive that sales have been terrible. Developers want to focus on the systems that have the largest market presence. What are your favorite types of games? That would be a good place to start.

Avatar image for SamThePurpleton
SamThePurpleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SamThePurpleton
Member since 2012 • 57 Posts
No.
xGamePlayerx19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xGamePlayerx19
Member since 2008 • 379 Posts

Not to much like Uncharted but Id really suggest Gravity Rush, even if it dosent look appealing, just try it, it really is fun to play. As for another game Ive just seen around that looks somewhat promising would be Ragnarok Odyssey.

V3rciS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 V3rciS
Member since 2011 • 2241 Posts

Dude just wait for the Soul Sacrifice... it's gonna blow your mind! :P
No seriously... it's a good game!

Blake135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Blake135
Member since 2008 • 3994 Posts

Epic Mickey 2 is coming to the Vita....yay...*cough*

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

Really exited for soul sacrifice...But I still don't know exactly what it is!

takspeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#8 takspeed
Member since 2010 • 257 Posts

Persona 4 is a pretty solid rpg. Yeap..thats all thats coming to mind ^_^;;;;; there are some really good titles to look forward to such as Ys and Muramasa

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts
assassins creed is a solid game a lot like uncharted silent hill book of memories has brainwash me into playing it a lot!
Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

There are a few games in stores now that I want for the Vita, but haven't had the chance to pick up yet.  'Good' is kind of in the eye of the beholder anyway.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

Not to much like Uncharted but Id really suggest Gravity Rush, even if it dosent look appealing, just try it, it really is fun to play. As for another game Ive just seen around that looks somewhat promising would be Ragnarok Odyssey.

xGamePlayerx19

Yeah, the box for Gravity Rush was pretty uninspired but I tried it out since a ton of people on GS were talking about it being one of the best games for the system. I'm glad I did, because it's a surprisingly unique game.

As for good Vita games, there are tons. Persona 4, Disgea, MGS HD collection, etc.

-Byshop

michel3105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 michel3105
Member since 2013 • 80 Posts

I agree that, perhaps, Souls Sacrifice is the kind of game you are waiting for.

amir_g_m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 amir_g_m

Well guys.. I truly like RPGs and some action games like Uncharted, Tomb Raider and Assassin's creed.

And games like God Of War. I could use the remote play and plat the PS3 games. but it's only with an internet connection!

I wish I could play more games like Final Fantasy X for the Vita, or Kingdom Hearts. However I can't buy the PSP version since it's not at the PS store, and Vita can't play the PSP "CDs".

I haven't played the Vita sinec January and it's really sad because I want to but games are so BAD !!!

heard about the Soul Sacrifice. what then? maybe I won't like it when i read the reviews and watch the gameplays?

Ninja Gaiden? already own them on the PS3. Metal Gear? it's better and cheaper to buy the PS3 bundles - another defect that many games for both consoles are not a Cross-buy.

main titles I'd love to play are: Kingdom hearts, God of war, Final fantasy and other RPGs but not Persona 4!!! it looks so childish and bad!!!

PipeBigboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#14 PipeBigboss
Member since 2006 • 213 Posts

I don't use the Vita that much sadly, I still playing PSP games and enjoy them more, give it some time until they develop more and better games that's the only advice I could give to you.

Razo2-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Razo2-
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I also recommend Gravity Rush.. Played it to Platinum Trophy, and was still hungry for more :)

I also enjoyed Uncharted: Golden Abyss, and i really hope for a sequal.

Soul Sacrifice is hopefully the RPG the Vita really needs, and i can't wait to se how it turns out.

foxfacer2d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 foxfacer2d2
Member since 2010 • 570 Posts

Really exited for soul sacrifice...But I still don't know exactly what it is!

soapman72

soul sacrifice is like monster hunter and there is no pvp. it is already released in japan.

no good games are on the vita. I subscribed to music unlimited for a year. and played youtube and music ever since it launched.

laus_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 laus_basic
Member since 2002 • 8300 Posts

There might not be a lot of them but there's some really nice looking games coming for it atleast, like:
Soul Sacrifice, Tearaway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown, Killzone Mercenary

Hopefully, more games like those^ will show up.

kaliswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kaliswiss
They dont have nothing, but Uncharted (good), dont wont to play a metal gear solid hd, played back in the day, assassin creed not fan of, cod, im cool. Just nothing on vita, at this time, that I enjoy too play, besides MLB the show series is about it.
Avatar image for pinheadlarry300
pinheadlarry300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pinheadlarry300
silly there are tons of games to play let me list a few great ones for ya -need for speed -blazblu -playstation all stars -sly cooper -dead alive 5 -mortal kombat -unit 13 -soundshapes -wipeout -rayman origins
amir_g_m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 amir_g_m

[QUOTE="amir_g_m"]

Well guys.. I truly like RPGs and some action games like Uncharted, Tomb Raider and Assassin's creed.

And games like God Of War. I could use the remote play and plat the PS3 games. but it's only with an internet connection!

I wish I could play more games like Final Fantasy X for the Vita, or Kingdom Hearts. However I can't buy the PSP version since it's not at the PS store, and Vita can't play the PSP "CDs".

I haven't played the Vita sinec January and it's really sad because I want to but games are so BAD !!!

heard about the Soul Sacrifice. what then? maybe I won't like it when i read the reviews and watch the gameplays?

Ninja Gaiden? already own them on the PS3. Metal Gear? it's better and cheaper to buy the PS3 bundles - another defect that many games for both consoles are not a Cross-buy.

main titles I'd love to play are: Kingdom hearts, God of war, Final fantasy and other RPGs but not Persona 4!!! it looks so childish and bad!!!

tempura13

You can't really say that the other games are bad just because they're out of your comfort zone. If you really want to play something new for your Vita, try reaching out to those games. Who knows? Maybe you'll enjoy them as much as others do :3

Soul Sacrifice is a monter hunting type game. And it certainly looks promising. It might just click to any Action-RPG fan like you.

Persona 4? Try it. Play it. Love it. If else fails, you could just browse the PSP library in PSN for titles you'll like.

the PSP library? but I bought PS Vita for better games and better graphics... 

well I think I should just wait a little more. I hope I could play the Kingdom Hearts PSP one, but it's not on the PS Store.

thanks guys... though I think the best solution is to wait a little more :S

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

If you like RPGs, have a Vita, and do not own Persona 4 Golden, you have commited the closest thing I can think of to an atrocity where no one died.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d307c5efcda
deactivated-57d307c5efcda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-57d307c5efcda
Member since 2009 • 1302 Posts

amir_g_m

Shame on YOU!!!

How do you play kingdom hearts but think Persona 4 is childish? I don't even get how you think the game is childish either. Try it out, pretty sure your gonna be pleasently suprised if you enjoy RPG's. 

Plus, theres a fantastic backlog of PSP/PS1 games on PSN. Get Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and hopefully by the end of this year X and X-2 HD.

Graphics aren't everything either, but really, the Vita's screen really makes these games look good. FF7 looks much better on the Vita than on my TV. 

Plus Ys is coming out this fall, which is an another RPG.

wakefulness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wakefulness
Member since 2010 • 3989 Posts

There are loads!

I'm still playing All-Stars on my VITA. The best thing to do is online multiplayer and 2v2's IMO.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#25 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

[QUOTE="amir_g_m"]

ryangcnx-2

Shame on YOU!!!

How do you play kingdom hearts but think Persona 4 is childish? I don't even get how you think the game is childish either. Try it out, pretty sure your gonna be pleasently suprised if you enjoy RPG's. 

Plus, theres a fantastic backlog of PSP/PS1 games on PSN. Get Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and hopefully by the end of this year X and X-2 HD.

Graphics aren't everything either, but really, the Vita's screen really makes these games look good. FF7 looks much better on the Vita than on my TV. 

Plus Ys is coming out this fall, which is an another RPG.

I agree. Complaining that Persona looks childish while praising Kingdom Hearts in the same sentence makes no sense. The themes in Persona 4 are much more mature than the KH series.

-Byshop

Geminon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Geminon
Member since 2012 • 1177 Posts
soul sacrifice is coming soon.... just hold out until then and it will probably provide you with hundreds of hours of play time (if it is anything like the MH games)
amir_g_m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 amir_g_m

indeed Soul Sacrifice looks great...

but still there's another disappointing thing - which is many great titles are only in Japanese, and do not exist in English.

And many titles are not also in the PS Store :(

hope the store to be refreshed from time to time not by add-ons but also PS Vita games

russiaAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 russiaAK47
Member since 2011 • 447 Posts

indeed Soul Sacrifice looks great...

but still there's another disappointing thing - which is many great titles are only in Japanese, and do not exist in English.

And many titles are not also in the PS Store :(

hope the store to be refreshed from time to time not by add-ons but also PS Vita games

amir_g_m

yea japan gets really great games, but the vita is not region locked, you just need to know how to read japanese.

lilnazar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#29 lilnazar
Member since 2011 • 1923 Posts

Persona 4 Golden is all you need. I also can't wait for Soul Sacrifice, that game looks badass. Check out the trailers maybe you will like it.