3D update coming soon for PS4 ..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 LexLas
Member since 2005 • 7317 Posts

I was shocked to find out last night, as i purchased my ps4 just last week. It won't play my 3D Blu rays ! Thats crazy. But they are coming up with an update soon it says. I sure do hope it solves the issue. Having a 3D HDTV, and a PS4, it definitely needs 3D support.

Avatar image for Prince_Denspion
Prince_Denspion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Prince_Denspion
Member since 2004 • 2748 Posts

agreed 100%, enjoyed watching 3D movies on my PS3 and don't have that anymore, 3D coming to PS4 is a step in the right direction, although I wish it wasn't locked at 60fps as my tv can do 240hz and 3D ready. My tv can also convert 2D to 3D but has less effect than a 3D movie with a 3D player.

Now just waiting for a youtube app then i'm good to go!

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LexLas

@Prince_Denspion said:

agreed 100%, enjoyed watching 3D movies on my PS3 and don't have that anymore, 3D coming to PS4 is a step in the right direction, although I wish it wasn't locked at 60fps as my tv can do 240hz and 3D ready. My tv can also convert 2D to 3D but has less effect than a 3D movie with a 3D player.

Most definitely, the youtube app is most necessary. I can do a bit of youtube from the web browser, but it blocks most. 240hz ? Dang !

Avatar image for Prince_Denspion
Prince_Denspion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Prince_Denspion
Member since 2004 • 2748 Posts

@LexLas said:

@Prince_Denspion said:

Most definitely, the youtube app is most necessary. I can do a bit of youtube from the web browser, but it blocks most. 240hz ? Dang !

youtube app would be perfect as i can connect my headphones to the controller and listen to the sound through it as loud as i want without having to use my tv's speakers.

Technically its 120hz but has 240hz motion plus, although PS4 supports no higher than 60hz anyways so haven't gotten to see it in action.

My Samsung tv

LexLas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LexLas
@Prince_Denspion said:

@LexLas said:

@Prince_Denspion said:

youtube app would be perfect as i can connect my headphones to the controller and listen to the sound through it as loud as i want without having to use my tv's speakers.

Technically its 120hz but has 240hz motion plus, although PS4 supports no higher than 60hz anyways so haven't gotten to see it in action.

My Samsung tv

I have a Samsung also in my living room. I kept trying to connect my blue tooth headphones to the PS4, but it connects it, then disappears. Its messed up, they purposely don't want it to connect. I hope they release a update later on that makes various blue tooth headsets work.

yixingtpot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 yixingtpot
Member since 2005 • 1484 Posts

3D installing update, finally... now I'll move my PS4 and connect it to my 3DTV.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

By soon, its 31st December 2014 you know...