Who's gonna buy DBZ Tenkaichi 3?The screens look exactly alike like the other 2.

cashgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 cashgee
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
and those that do buy it,don't you feel dbz is worn out
Dark_Pheonix01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Dark_Pheonix01
Member since 2006 • 734 Posts
I like the new stages shown, but ever since I played Tenkaichi 2 I think I'll wait and see what happens.
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
I will if they change the camera.
Master_Zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Master_Zandor
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts
oh im buyin it only cause im a die hard fan but ya know theres going to be a graphics differnce cause at first i thought they didnt change it from the first one but after a few weeks playin the second i saw that they look way different
xsqmko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 xsqmko
Member since 2004 • 517 Posts
I will buy it...i have all DBZ games for PS2.....but im tired of the story..aaaaahh.
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#6 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
Im a die hard fan but not really into the games (DBZ is never worn out :P ). Anyway, screenshots can't tell you a lot about the game.
_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#7 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts

I am excited about dbz bt3. The difference between 1 and 2 was huge and the article that announced bt3 said there were going to be additional fight mechanics added. So if the fighting is even better than bt2 it should rock hard.

I wanta create-a-character mode, a level = stats system, and a random storyline engine. The random engine would randomly pick custscenes/story arc's out and then place random bad guys/custom charactersin them so that each time you place you never get the same story.

It would be kool if there was like a galaxy mode where you take your custom character and go from planet to planet. At each planet you have to make choices to help one side or the other and at the end of each planet depending on the choices your made you either enslave/blow up/ or successfully defend the planet. And then move on to the next.

Sora529

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 Sora529
Member since 2006 • 3755 Posts
Well, I liked it when I was about 9 and they showed it on Cartoon Network, but I've never really been a fan since. Probably won't buy it.
fepepinar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 fepepinar
Member since 2007 • 856 Posts
Maybe I will. If it's cheap enough.
Master_Zandor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Master_Zandor
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts
maybe this time they will have golden oozarus and ssj4 versions for goku and vegeta this time not seperate characters like the second one
TleeBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TleeBlue
Member since 2004 • 224 Posts
Only if they fix loading time. However, That's very unlikely to happen so I probably won't buy it.
PandaSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 PandaSamurai
Member since 2004 • 1152 Posts

I am excited about dbz bt3. The difference between 1 and 2 was huge and the article that announced bt3 said there were going to be additional fight mechanics added. So if the fighting is even better than bt2 it should rock hard.

I wanta create-a-character mode, a level = stats system, and a random storyline engine. The random engine would randomly pick custscenes/story arc's out and then place random bad guys/custom charactersin them so that each time you place you never get the same story.

It would be kool if there was like a galaxy mode where you take your custom character and go from planet to planet. At each planet you have to make choices to help one side or the other and at the end of each planet depending on the choices your made you either enslave/blow up/ or successfully defend the planet. And then move on to the next.

_AbBaNdOn

Huge? Not quite. There were some minor gameplay tweaks that made it feel more refined and enjoyable, but nothing game changing. I'm expecting a similar deal for BT3. If it were on 360/PS3 I might have bought it just to see how awesome the developers could make DBZ look, and for a taste of what next-gen DBZ would be like. But as it stands now, I'm happy with 2, and I'm confident 3 won't change anything drastically enough to warrant a 40/50 dollar price tag.

Lonnie2Hottie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Lonnie2Hottie
Member since 2005 • 933 Posts
i will not but it. to me the whole franchise is lame.
Avatar image for kenshinhimura16
kenshinhimura16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 kenshinhimura16
Member since 2005 • 7009 Posts
Im buying it but I would have prefered a Budokai 4 instead. A budokai 4 with the amount of characters of Tenkaichi would be awesome. The only good thing of Tenkaichi, besides the character rooster is that is easy to pick and go, so when my friends come home they can play it easily, thing that wasnt possible on B3 since it was much more harder
Avatar image for addictedtochaos
addictedtochaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 addictedtochaos
Member since 2004 • 1142 Posts
I pre-ordered it today.
Avatar image for deactivated-59143b4a77747
deactivated-59143b4a77747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-59143b4a77747
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I think I will buy it because I'm an incredibly huge fan of DBZ. I have the first two games and Tenkaichi 2 is beter than Tenkaichi. I hope Tenkaichi 3 is better than the first two games but they should improve the graphics. The story is alredy known.:)

tcone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 tcone
Member since 2006 • 39 Posts
i bought the 2 games, then i got sick of it
tcone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 tcone
Member since 2006 • 39 Posts
i bought the 2 games, then i got sick of it
weijie86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 weijie86
Member since 2006 • 219 Posts
I've bought every DBZ games since budokai 3...so probably I'll be getting this one too!!
Uma-Chan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#20 Uma-Chan
Member since 2005 • 14901 Posts
I haven't really been a fan of DBZ fighting games, so I don't think i'll be getting this game either.
jeivindr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jeivindr
Member since 2006 • 141 Posts

absolutely yes... why wouldn't I? I meanit's DBZ for god's sake.