#1 Snake_Vapour
Member since 2007 • 64 Posts

I have $120 and I want to spend it on mostly PS2 stuff. These are my choices

Bully

Guitar Hero

Guitar Hero 2

FF12

DBZ BT2

I have a bit more, but their not that good, can you guys help me or even suggest a good game for me. I'll probably get GH2 though.

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts
Why spend all your games in one go on average games?
Buy one (or two) games you know you'l really like and save the rest till you discover better games.
100namtrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 100namtrab
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Buy Bully because u get to beat up people and keep saving up money for other games that are cool.:)
TacticsMike33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 TacticsMike33
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts
Definitely get Guitar Hero I and II, because with those games I'm sure you'll be able to ROCK OUT LOUD...also, try getting We Love Katamari, a fun adddictive, not super costly game that I know you'll savor for the rest of your gaming life.  And uhh...oh wait, SOCOM III if you don't have it yet (could be argueably one of the best if not the best shooters on the PS2) and if your into sports, NCAA 07 (football).  But, of your list, probably Guitar Heroes I and II! :D
GaMrGrL23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 GaMrGrL23
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
definatley the GHs, if u have 2 choose 1 then get #2 cuz its even better then the original!!!!!!:)
PandaSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 PandaSamurai
Member since 2004 • 1152 Posts
If you're into games like Guitar Hero, get one of them, I think both would be a waste. BUT, if you buy the guitar with second one, that would cost around 80 dollars if I remember correctly. From those other choices, I would recommend BT2 and FFXII.
orestes3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 orestes3
Member since 2007 • 332 Posts
me too
masamune_aya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 masamune_aya
Member since 2005 • 457 Posts
Personally drop Guitar hero 1 & 2 and Bully and DBZ... (all of the dbz games are the same things just randomly there are new characters who do the same things) But go with FFXII. It's awesome. Pick up an older game perhaps, like Samurai Warriors or the Onimusha series...those are loads of fun and wont bust ur budget too much.
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
well if you like RPG's alot then pick up FFXII, you should find it worthy of your money invested. It packs a ton of gameplay hours with alot of sidequest options, so you really get your money's worth.