CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts

Okay, I just bought Rogue Galaxy off of Ebay (I like to buy cheap games), and im looking for more. I might buy Dragon Quest VIII, I rented it, loved the game and might buy it.

So I need some answers, any other RPG games that are like the two games I listed above? I want a LONG RPG game..

_AbBaNdOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

#2 _AbBaNdOn
Member since 2005 • 6518 Posts
Dude click "all games" up top. Then you can make it only display rpg's.
Vegetaxxssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Vegetaxxssj4
Member since 2002 • 1545 Posts
Well if you are looking for a Long RPg and you enjoyed DQ8 you might want to look for Dragon Warrior 7. Yeah it is a PS1 game but it is extremely long and has the same basics as DQ8. Also for PS2 possibly look for FFXII.
LoG-Sacrament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#4 LoG-Sacrament
Member since 2006 • 20397 Posts
ffx is a solid choice if you havent picked it up yet.
ForeverMetroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 ForeverMetroid
Member since 2007 • 35 Posts
FFX, FFXII, Sukiden III, V, and tactics are all really good. I also love the 2 Tales games that the PS2 has.
Super_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Super_Panda
Member since 2003 • 42 Posts
Not sure about how cheap it'll be since it's still relatively new, but I'd recommend Persona 3 for sure.
jeivindr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 jeivindr
Member since 2006 • 141 Posts
get tales of the abyss... it's great
SoulSlayer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SoulSlayer_
Member since 2005 • 3426 Posts
FFXII is probably the longest FF game yet (well, besides FFXI Online) because its hellish difficulty. Tales of the Abyss and Star Ocean 3 are also some of the longest games on the PS2. But the absolute longest game EVER (for me at least) has to be Dragon Quest VIII. It took me 67 just to beat the story (and I usually never hit the 50 hour mark), and there's still post-game content like 2 extra dungeons, extra bosses, backstory on the hero, and a new ending. So it's almost mandatory you do that too. If you already liked the game, definitely go with Dragon Quest VIII. It's also one of my favorite games of all time.
macho_c_a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 macho_c_a
Member since 2006 • 1007 Posts
shadow hearts 1 and 2 are pretty awesome.
southy787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 southy787
Member since 2005 • 14571 Posts
Any games in the Final Fantasy series usually provide a long gaming experience. Not only in terms of the amount of level grinding that it takes to complete them, but also the vast expanses of areas you have to explore mean that it is a real accomplishment when you actually manage to complete one.
Cuban-Rockstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Cuban-Rockstar
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Lol when i saw the title at first i was about 2 say rouge galaxy, cuz thats one long game. you could obviously try kingdom hearts, it took me 3 months to beat just the story, or try KH2. Xenosagas episodes 1 & 3 are good too, but DO NOT get epi.2, it sux, but only get epi.2 if you want to understand the story for 3 better tho, but i would start with epi. 1.If your into more kiddy RPG games try neopets(lol). Red dead revolver is like an old western shoot em' up witha few RPG elements in there, so you couldcheck that out. Naruto Ultimate ninja 2 is a GREAT one. Its a fighting type game, with a Final Fantasy type of gameplay, where instead of magic or eons, u got jutsus, leveling up, and exploding pieces of paper :P . Those are a few good RPG/RPG like games that i know. Hope it helps.
Eldramesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#12 Eldramesha
Member since 2003 • 341 Posts
Disgaea while not necessarily the longest story will keep you busy with the side quests for a long while.
rohver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13 rohver
Member since 2005 • 11848 Posts
If you want LONG RPGs, go for FFX, Dark Cloud 2 and SMT Nocturne