Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 greedyreedy
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hello All,

I have a PS2 and just bought Guitar Hero 3 (GH3) and it won't work in MY system. It will work fine in other peoples sytems however. I'ver taken it back to the store and exchanged it for another one, but it still won't work in my system. I just get a blank/black screen.

Has anybody else had or heard of this problem?

I have both wired and wireless controllers. I also have GH2 and that doesnt work, but I think its because the CD is so scratched up.

Wondering if I should erase the mem card. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

justinmolnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 justinmolnar
Member since 2007 • 109 Posts
try cleaning your reading lense in the system and if you decide to do this be very careful so you dont scratch it because that will just lead to more problems. Good luck hope this works for you.
greedyreedy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 greedyreedy
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Thanks

I probably should have mentioned that all my otgher games still work fine. Just GH3 doesnt seem to work.

LauraKaye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LauraKaye
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Hi all-

we're having the same problem. Got Guitar Hero2 for our PS2 and all was well until my son pulled the game down when he took off still wearing the guitar.

After that, the GH wouldn't work but all other games still do.

I rented GH Hits of the 80's and that one worked- go figure. But 2 and 3 do not. My husband has cleaned the machine in and out- still the same thing. I don't want to buy a new machine just for Guitar Hero games.....

Any help is appreciated.....

Laura

Chibitrunk_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 Chibitrunk_16
Member since 2004 • 108 Posts
On the one my dad rented from Blockbuster, it would freeze when the Eyeball guy would play when you would load the game up. It also had a glitch in Rock You Like a Hurricane where the audio would loop and eventually repeat 1 second of music over and over till the end. Then the game would freeze after that. That sucked.
Avatar image for someonewhoneedshelp
Someonewhoneedshelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Someonewhoneedshelp
Member since 2017 • 1 Posts

Hello, I'm trying to play a specific song on my ps2 and 3 seconds in with the loading process on gh3,then the cd starts clicking. What should I do.