punky3do

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 punky3do
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I'm a huge HD freak. Im all about nice visual with my HDTV. I set aside my xbox 360 and Wii for now and picked up a ps2 slim just over the weekend. About half way through Gow II, and playing it in High Def mode....and with that code entered it makes the game look sweet! Very impressed with the ps2 can still offer. Any other games you guys may suggest with awesome graphics along with gameplay aswell. Looking for widescreen 16:9 progressive scan games. Thanks in advance!

Current have:Ps2 silver, God of War II, FFXII, Shadow of Collosus.

btw, for the ones who have God of War II and wants to play in High Definition mode...power up your ps2 and hold down L1+L2+L3+Circle+X until the Sony license screen appears purple.

SithLordKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 SithLordKiller
Member since 2006 • 244 Posts

I'm a huge HD freak. Im all about nice visual with my HDTV. I set aside my xbox 360 and Wii for now and picked up a ps2 slim just over the weekend. About half way through Gow II, and playing it in High Def mode....and with that code entered it makes the game look sweet! Very impressed with the ps2 can still offer. Any other games you guys may suggest with awesome graphics along with gameplay aswell. Looking for widescreen 16:9 progressive scan games. Thanks in advance!

Current have:Ps2 silver, God of War II, FFXII, Shadow of Collosus.

btw, for the ones who have God of War II and wants to play in High Definition mode...power up your ps2 and hold down L1+L2+L3+Circle+X until the Sony license screen appears purple.

punky3do

It's not high definition mode. It's just progressive scan 480p. At the very most, it would be referred to as Enhanced Definition.