manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts
And do you need extra stuff to play them? Thanks.
maninatrunk77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#2 maninatrunk77
Member since 2007 • 236 Posts
um, a computer moniter? if thats what your talkign about, then in one way yes, in one way no... if u mean directly hooking up a ps2 to a moniter of a comp. and playing it, then most definitly not, but there is a way (might take alot of looking) to find a playstation emulator somewhere on the inetnet and download it, and this way u can play ps2 games on your comp. but putting it in the cd rom drive, but half the time they don't work, and it sucks trying to set up controls...
maninatrunk77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#3 maninatrunk77
Member since 2007 • 236 Posts
and one more thing,cowboys could beat the crap put of manning and his colts ;)
Scurrydog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Scurrydog
Member since 2003 • 1583 Posts

I know you can with PS3's and Xbox360's, so why not PS2? Just get one of those DVI-D to Component cable (or svideo) converters... heck I bet they have a converter for coax cable too.

Probably turn out to be a really crappy image. My mother's LCD tv (17" that can be used as a monitor) played my Gamecube pretty good because it already had the hookup's that normal tv's do. The image was pretty crappy though.

R0b3rT_K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 R0b3rT_K
Member since 2006 • 29 Posts
Yes you can i tried it!!!! You need an pc capture card or a tv tuner card on your PC , simply connect the av cable to it,but you need a good card if you want the picture to be clear.
SoulSlayer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 SoulSlayer_
Member since 2005 • 3426 Posts
Just do a Google search for "VGA box". With it you can connect your PS2 to your PC monitor without using your PC.