WTF, Fallout 3 Got 9.4/10 On Gametrailers.com :O

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thegfl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 thegfl
Member since 2008 • 264 Posts
[QUOTE="thegfl"][QUOTE="thenewau25"][QUOTE="thegfl"]

How old are you, thenewau25?

thenewau25

older than you since i played fallout 1, but some people dont get that not every adult is so good at english as teenagers are for 2 reasons, first its being a long time since i was a teenager and learn english every day, and second if you speak many languges you propably miss some details, also some things maybe make sense some not, eg in german, (not my language) the words that mean objects or itmes like car, cups. pens, keys are written with CAPITOLS , makes sense?

Well, what's your mother tongue?

English is the second language I learnt, but the thing is, people are't complaing if you have some grammatic or syntactic errors, the thing is that your posts are unreadable because:

You don't use puntuations, you don't use paragraphs, etc.

I'm sure those exist also in whatever language you speak.

And older than me means nothing, I have 35 years.

i hate punctuation if you got something to say it just say it, as for paragraphs, thats true i do that cuz i say all in one post i dont use paragraphs cuz i dont find the reason to seperate them, "4 years learing japanesse"

my languge is Greek and belive me we go stuff like '; and we dont use them much anymore!

If you want to get your point through this board you better adjust your style of writing.

crazyfist36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 crazyfist36
Member since 2003 • 574 Posts
you hate crysis and now you hate punctuation and paragraphs as well. I guess punctuation and paragraphs have nothing to show for themselves except fancy graphics.the gameplay sucks and its unrealistic blah blah blah.
thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#53 thenewau25
Member since 2007 • 2058 Posts

I'm sorry this doesn't relate to the topic but uh...HE (new) GAVE BUTCHER BAY A 1 bawahahahahaha

and New...just because you did something doesn't make you older or younger...I could go buy a Fallout 1 copy right now and play it and in your eyes be "older" then people who haven't played it (even my dead relatives!)

mechwarrior_bob

lets see i doubt you can play fallout 1 now or that you will and it was a reply since he asked me after i was talking about fallout 1 with someone so i thought he got suprised that i played fallout 1, suposing that i was a teenager!

as for riddick ,tell me what rate should i gave an overyhped game that says its a fps but its a short stealth game that only in 15 % of the game you use guns and levels are like quake 1 but iwth better graphics, so you play in quake levels and require to sneak, RIGHT!!!! also it goes like this,

part 1 talk, kick their arses, sneak, get guns, escape, being thrown into a dark areas with respawining monsters and kill em with a shotgun, EXTREMELY REPETIVE!

apart from that it hardly runs in new pc i hate firsr peson stealth games, and fps stands for FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS and not steath, now all that and the fact i aslo gave in thief deadly shadows 1.0 means that this game aint an fps but overatted garbage that tries to be a stealth game but its only graphics, just tries to be stealth cuz splinter cell became famous xbox game and released in all platforms for that!

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 thenewau25

you hate crysis and now you hate punctuation and paragraphs as well. I guess punctuation and paragraphs have nothing to show for themselves except fancy graphics.the gameplay sucks and its unrealistic blah blah blah.crazyfist36

ZERO PUNCTUATION, SUPPORT YANTZEEE FOR TROLLING GAMES!

thats why!

succulent_toes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 succulent_toes
Member since 2008 • 680 Posts

i hate punctuation if you got something to say it just say it, as for paragraphs, thats true i do that cuz i say all in one post i dont use paragraphs cuz i dont find the reason to seperate them

thenewau25

thenewau25, the reason you SHOULD use punctuations is to make it easier for others to read your posts. I think you just may have some good points to make, but no one's going to read what you wrote when you make it difficult for them to read, which defeats the purpose of you posting so often in the first place. Same goes for using paragraphs. I suggest you start using punctuations and pargraphs to make it easier on us. Just a constructive criticism, mate.

Nikalai_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Nikalai_88
Member since 2006 • 1755 Posts
[QUOTE="Nikalai_88"]

Can't we all just ignore thenewau25 and what he states about Crysis? I mean this thread was not even about the game.

thenewau25

zzzz did i even said anything about crysis? nope you just make a fool of yourself by simple posting crap withou reading... so yes you can ignore me and not reply WITHOUT reading, and you can simply stop posting ignore him treplies cuz its the only thing those replies dont intend to do!

[QUOTE="SuperBeast"]GT is the site that refused to give crysis the best graphics of the year award because of how demanding it was and it wouldn't be "fair" for the other games. Thats the day I stopped going to that site. thenewau25

thats why i love these guys they dont care only about CRYSIS ulike 80% of pc & mac forums

i loved the review they even rate the story the gameplay and presantation, not i dissagree the presentaion was better than 8.8 and gameplay is 9.5 not 9.2 so it gets 9.6 by me. this is how gt rates so dont pay too much attention in ratings i pay attention in the long and detailed reviews they make!

Oh also its true , oblivion had awesoem graphics and extreme high requirements, if fallout 3 had CRYSIS graphics it will require a pc from outer space so consoles would not hande it, so the demanding really takes away the best graphics title since the point of great graphics in a game is not to make the game like it works in a superior platform eg ps4 or the next xbox!

thenewau25

I am sorry but you are wrong.

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 thenewau25
[QUOTE="thenewau25"]

i hate punctuation if you got something to say it just say it, as for paragraphs, thats true i do that cuz i say all in one post i dont use paragraphs cuz i dont find the reason to seperate them

succulent_toes

thenewau25, the reason you SHOULD use punctuations is to make it easier for others to read your posts. I think you just may have some good points to make, but no one's going to read what you wrote when you make it difficult for them to read, which defeats the purpose of you posting so often in the first place. Same goes for using paragraphs. I suggest you start using punctuations and pargraphs to make it easier on us. Just a constructive criticism, mate.

ok with paragraphs but punctuation? show me how?

jmnderson69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 jmnderson69
Member since 2008 • 1236 Posts

Hmmmmm...hold on while i find the missing link here....

Hmmmm.....Fallout 3....grammar..Fallout 3...grammar......nope, cant find it!

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 thenewau25

Hmmmmm...hold on while i find the missing link here....

Hmmmm.....Fallout 3....grammar..Fallout 3...grammar......nope, cant find it!

jmnderson69

sorry they start it not me, lets start talking about fallout 3 again what you think?

succulent_toes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 succulent_toes

i loved the review they even rate the story the gameplay and presantation, not i dissagree the presentaion was better than 8.8 and gameplay is 9.5 not 9.2 so it gets 9.6 by me. this is how gt rates so dont pay too much attention in ratings i pay attention in the long and detailed reviews they make!

vs.

I loved the review. They even rate the story, the gameplay, and presentation. Not I dissagree. The presentaion was better than 8.8, and gameplay is 9.5, not 9.2. So it gets 9.6 by me. This is how GT rates, so don't pay too much attention in ratings. I pay attention in the long and detailed reviews they make.

Even with the spelling and grammatical mistakes, I think the second is much easier to read, because I don't have to figure out where a sentence ends and a new one begins. Every bit helps, especially when your spelling and grammar isn't perfect.

Avatar image for mechwarrior_bob
mechwarrior_bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 mechwarrior_bob
Member since 2006 • 1789 Posts
[QUOTE="mechwarrior_bob"]

I'm sorry this doesn't relate to the topic but uh...HE (new) GAVE BUTCHER BAY A 1 bawahahahahaha

and New...just because you did something doesn't make you older or younger...I could go buy a Fallout 1 copy right now and play it and in your eyes be "older" then people who haven't played it (even my dead relatives!)

jmnderson69

it's been a long day :cry:

GPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 GPAddict
Member since 2005 • 5964 Posts

Free grammar lessons!

SWEET!

GameSpot is da bomb!

succulent_toes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 succulent_toes

I love it when people get all worked up about people going a bit off-topic. You MUST stay on topic. You must. MUST!!!

On topic (and a little off-topic to boot), GT has nice reviews, but they're console tards.

thenewau25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 thenewau25

vs.

I loved the review. They even rate the story, the gameplay, and presentation. Not I dissagree. The presentaion was better than 8.8, and gameplay is 9.5, not 9.2. So it gets 9.6 by me. This is how GT rates, so don't pay too much attention in ratings. I pay attention in the long and detailed reviews they make.

Even with the spelling and grammatical mistakes, I think the second is much easier to read, because I don't have to figure out where a sentence ends and a new one begins. Every bit helps, especially when your spelling and grammar isn't perfect.

succulent_toes

Try saying that after you speak greek english japanese and german , in any case the big deal is the capital letter in the begining of the sentece now in german all words that mean items or objects are written with capitals, so i get confused, ok with that how about the ! why not ! and .

jmnderson69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 jmnderson69
Member since 2008 • 1236 Posts

I love it when people get all worked up about people going a bit off-topic. You MUST stay on topic. You must. MUST!!!

On topic (and a little off-topic to boot), GT has nice reviews, but they're console tards.

succulent_toes

Yes.....you must......you must you should....you must....

succulent_toes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 succulent_toes
[QUOTE="succulent_toes"]

vs.

thenewau25

Try saying that after you speak greek english japanese and german , in any case the big deal is the capital letter in the begining of the sentece now in german all words that mean items or objects are written with capitals, so i get confused, ok with that how about the ! why not ! and .

Hey, I commend you for writing in English so well as you do for someone who's not a native speaker. So don't take what I wrote the wrong way. I'm just saying using proper punctuation makes things easier for us. But if that's not something you're used to and have a hard time doing, then don't worry about it.

chesterocks7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#67 chesterocks7
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts

[QUOTE="crazyfist36"]you hate crysis and now you hate punctuation and paragraphs as well. I guess punctuation and paragraphs have nothing to show for themselves except fancy graphics.the gameplay sucks and its unrealistic blah blah blah.thenewau25

ZERO PUNCTUATION, SUPPORT YANTZEEE FOR TROLLING GAMES!

thats why!

Can someone make an account solely to translate "thenewau25"s posts? I think I'm able to comprehend about 25% of what he/she writes and it's pretty damn frustrating when you're trying to have a legitimate debate.

ElectricNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ElectricNZ
Member since 2007 • 2457 Posts

thenewau made me laugh out loud... it's late at night here. Damn you and your unintended lols.

Paragraphs, use them. Like this. When you are done with a particular point you are trying to get across, you start another paragraph.

Punctuation, like commas and periods. A comma is a brief pause, while a period is an end of a sentence. See how this sentence pauses, and continues to end. :)

dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

Ok not sure what everyone is arguing about, but I just stopped in to say Fallout 3 is awesome and deserves whatever accolades it gets. I was one those of those people who were dissapointed (originall before mods) with Oblivion too, but FO3 is such a well made game.

That is all...

Poshkidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70 Poshkidney
Member since 2006 • 3803 Posts
if you don't like it don't argue if we care about games getting reviews to detemin what should think how come psychonuants wasn't bought by enough people