Why you should halt all support for WarZ and its company

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

[QUOTE="Ballroompirate"]

[QUOTE="C_Rule"] Soo... Where was he complaining about not being paid for his work?DanielDust

The part where he said he wouldn't support a company thay doesn't support their unpaid Mods (holy **** I even underlined it). I really doubt he's speaking for their whole Moderators, unless there's a few other Moderators that have spoken the same as he has that I'm unaware of.

Holy crap I thought people couldn't more dense than that jake troll.

Are you being a troll or what, how can you lack such comprehension?

He is (was) an apparently dedicated forum moderator, that helped promote their game and solved lots of problems and answered lots of questions, that had a problem, he is mad how he was treated after all he did for this company, or for your blockhead understanding, he is mad about how his situation was treated, that's what he's talking about when using the words "support their unpaid volunteer moderator".

If that is too hard for you to understand, I'll try again, he is disgusted by how he was treated when trying to solve his problem, after he did a lot of good for this company for free.

If you still don't understand...get help, seriously.

The only person that needs help is you, seriously you support a guy/ex mod who got banned for making a rage quit thread. You need some serious ****** help if you side on a rage quitter, I'm guessing you feel bad for everyone here who has done an account suicide thread as well too?. How do we know he was awesome at his job? do you know the guy personally or do you blindly trust some person over the internet that says hes good at Moderating a forum, answering peoples questions?. I find it funny the guy never took a picture of his forum post of the matter.

The company got rid of him cause his moderation account got hacked and he made a suicide post thread, he didn't handle the situation at all in a professional manner, you're making it sound like the company got rid of him just cause they felt like it, stop being ignorant and pull your head out of your ***. Imagine if Wasdie, Adobe or any other GS mod got their account hacked then the hacker started miss using a mods power to wreck havoc on GS, it wouldn't be pretty.

As for the customer getting fubard on the refund, that is 110% BS and is a fracked up part on the company. Yes I feel bad for someone who actually got screwed over and not some rage bad mouthing ex mod.

heatfanman101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 heatfanman101
Member since 2008 • 2877 Posts

Looks like a rage rant, a pretty ***** one at that. You know how many I've seen these over at the DayZ forums?. The guy just reminds of a douche rage ranter, was he seriously complaining about getting no payment as a forum moderator?, ok....pretty sure 99.9% of forum moderators don't get paid, it's a volunteer job.

As for the whole entire PTW thing, Planetside 2 has a similar scheme, LoL has a similar scheme as well although it's not a PTW but if you ever want a champion most likely you're gonna be spending real $$. I'm in full support of DayZ and WarZ since I'm liking this new survival horror aspect they bring, hell if they ever make a Walking Dead game like DayZ/WarZ I would be in full nirvana.

Ballroompirate
Your logic is seriously flawed. Planetside 2 and LoL are both free to play games while this games cost as much as most Triple A titles on the PC.
DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
Dude, really, see a doctor, now you're just being an idiot, but since I always like to show idiots the light... I support reality and reality is this company sucks and it should not be supported. I don't care how he was at his job, but I know any forum moderator for such games has to be extremely active and this guy gives the impression that he was, you however give me no impression of knowing sht whatsoever, so I'd rather trust him than you and just to show you how stupid, how absolutely derp you are, the post was made after he was treated like sht when seeking help to solve his problem. As for using GS as an example, you can't be more stupid, that would be bad, yes, a moderator having his/her account hacked and that hacker abusing it, however, I'm guessing, even if terrible, the GS forum should have some sort of history for those actions that could be reversed and most important of all, you aren't playing or having access to a game through GS, this guy was robbed of his time invested for that sht company for free and the money he used to get their sht game, funny how you support that other person tho, what's that, selective idiocy, or some compromise after acting all smart and stupid, full stupid, in every other post, to somehow make us accept your side of things? nope doesn't cut it, being an idiot, is still being an idiot.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Another ban, this time by Adharma ( a former DayZ mod who had power trips there).

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/141054/i_was_banned_from_rthewarz_today_for_posting_a/

apparently just bringing up the news about the first guy to get the hammer immediately gets you banned from the game and their subreddit and voids all refunds :lol:

This company is going to see some heavy action in the comming days I think

o0squishy0o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 o0squishy0o
Member since 2007 • 2802 Posts

Wow this is quite embarrasing. There seems to be some major professionalism lacking in the games industry. I have noticed quite a few remarks even made by top people towards others that I think are not needed.

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

just got my refund back from them :)

SKaREO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 SKaREO
Member since 2006 • 3161 Posts
wis3boi are you really this dense? how many times have I warned you on this forum? how many screenshots to show you its a really bad War Inc. mod, and War Inc is made on the same engine as Dragon Age Origins. If you are really that much of a derp to buy this game, you deserve everything you got in return.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#58 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Sounds like bs to be honest. The guy broke some rules and showed how immature he was. The game is fun, it isn't as bad as people say it is.Deadpool-n

The game is worse then people say :lol:

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Get a load of this....

ydyvn.jpg

Avatar image for deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
deactivated-6127ced9bcba0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 deactivated-6127ced9bcba0
Member since 2006 • 31700 Posts

The game is abysmal. I'll be sticking with DayZ once that finally releases as a standalone. Will the money I spent hurt me? Nah, but I should have known better.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 wis3boi

wis3boi are you really this dense? how many times have I warned you on this forum? how many screenshots to show you its a really bad War Inc. mod, and War Inc is made on the same engine as Dragon Age Origins. If you are really that much of a derp to buy this game, you deserve everything you got in return.SKaREO

I didnt even ever play the game, let alone buy it. Off is the general direction in which you should fvck

jakes456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 jakes456
Member since 2011 • 1398 Posts

wiseboi was defending this game and DayZ to the grave until this guy spoke out.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 wis3boi

jakes456

l

o

l

try harder kid

jakes456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 jakes456
Member since 2011 • 1398 Posts

[QUOTE="jakes456"]

wis3boi

l

o

l

try harder kid

tumblr_mbfhjmfz5i1rqnfcio1_500.gif

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="jakes456"]

jakes456

l

o

l

try harder kid

tumblr_mbfhjmfz5i1rqnfcio1_500.gif

Seen her nudes.

She's ugly.