whats wrong with my comp?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bikerryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bikerryan
Member since 2006 • 49 Posts

i got a new comp last summer with a geforce 9100 video and windows 7. i usualy play WoW on my comp and used to be able to run it full graphics. i stopedplaying for like 4 months and then started back up resently. but now i need to turn graphics all the way down and its still REALLY choppy. however every now and again it will work really good for like 3 mins then goes back to being really choppy. ive got new driver for my video card aswell but still got same problem. anyone know whats up?

DanielDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DanielDust
Member since 2007 • 15402 Posts
There's no way you ever ran WoW maxed out with a 9100, that isn't a card for games, not even movies.
webby1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#3 webby1
Member since 2004 • 4014 Posts

i got a new comp last summer with a geforce 9100 video and windows 7. i usualy play WoW on my comp and used to be able to run it full graphics. i stopedplaying for like 4 months and then started back up resently. but now i need to turn graphics all the way down and its still REALLY choppy. however every now and again it will work really good for like 3 mins then goes back to being really choppy. ive got new driver for my video card aswell but still got same problem. anyone know whats up?

bikerryan
Are you playing in a different resolution now compared to before. Got a new monitor/tv maybe?
bikerryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bikerryan
Member since 2006 • 49 Posts

sometimes i will switch it between my 32'' tv and my 21'' monitor would that mix it up?